What the bloody hell is this?

DeletedUser

Since when was there a tribalwars.us?

Why is there even a need for one, all the Americans are over on .net.

DeletedUser

It Is My Style, End Of :p

I Have Heard It All, So Whatever You Moan About Will Be Old News :D

DeletedUser

The UMP45 is overpowered. The puzzles don't save when they are ment too. Console games are over priced. I am owed moniez by people with zero moniez

DeletedUser173

Not likely lol...

This server has been around for about 3.5 months now, and if you hadn't noticed, .net's number of players has been dropping for quite some time.

DeletedUser

Your sir, will get banned too.

Srry, but you've gotta find out why yourself :3 x3 >:3
I have said nothing against the rules and nothing insulting either.so i probably wont :)
however since you like All Aboard The Failboat then you are in some trouble too :D
this discussion should be over.someone close this

DeletedUser

I have said nothing against the rules and nothing insulting either.so i probably wont :)
however since you like All Aboard The Failboat then you are in some trouble too :D
this discussion should be over.someone close this

Oh little do you know =D

DeletedUser452

Well done failboat. Was that a picture of yourself you just posted there? Because you're a complete cock.

There are children who visit these forums. Would you flash your dick at a 12 year old girl in real life? No. It's pedophilia.

Some people get irritated by mods. But they do it for free, and they don't try and prejudice, and they do their best. You on the other hand, are an anarchist. An idiot. Someone with the IQ of a donkey.

Piss off, get a life.