What the bloody hell is this?

DeletedUser452

I was (mostly) happily agreeing with you up until you said that he was "an anarchist. An idiot. Someone with the IQ of a donkey."
How can you make that judgement accurately based upon one post? I am inclined to agree with you that posting the ***** picture was uncalled for and just plain wrong (though he's not been banned yet, proving that the mods do sleep) then it might have been one blip on an otherwise impeccable record.
But making the decision that he is an anarchist? How do you reach that conclusion from a post? He simply says in extended detail that he does not like the forum, the posters and the mod. He gives reasons for his argument, which is more than a person with the IQ of a donkey would do (assuming that typing alone didn't overload their brains so much that their heart stopped beating) and, finally, you do not know him well enough to say that he is an idiot.
Please improve your criticisms.
Thank you.

Anarchist, not in the sense he wants to destroy government, but is trying to create unrest and destroy the order of these forums, with that rather, provocative picture.

An idiot , because he doesn't spare a thought for the obviously diverse members of the community.

An IQ of a donkey, well he doesn't really have an IQ that low. Language demands a certain IQ which a donkey does not have. But it was intended as a metaphor, an exaggeration of his complete idiocy.

DeletedUser

Well done failboat. Was that a picture of yourself you just posted there? Because you're a complete cock.
There are children who visit these forums. Would you flash your dick at a 12 year old girl in real life? No. It's pedophilia.

Some people get irritated by mods. But they do it for free, and they don't try and prejudice, and they do their best. You on the other hand, are an anarchist. An idiot. Someone with the IQ of a donkey.

Piss off, get a life.

While I don't approve of showing genitalia with a high amount of blood circulating in it in public because of modern day values, I can barely see from a personal standard what's wrong in being nude. I don't think it harms anyone...

Also, anarchism is awesome, it's why I love the internet.

DeletedUser

Anarchist, not in the sense he wants to destroy government, but is trying to create unrest and destroy the order of these forums, with that rather, provocative picture.

An idiot , because he doesn't spare a thought for the obviously diverse members of the community.

An IQ of a donkey, well he doesn't really have an IQ that low. Language demands a certain IQ which a donkey does not have. But it was intended as a metaphor, an exaggeration of his complete idiocy.
He may be an anarchist, but it didn't harm Off-Topica to become, as you said, a forum with no order.

Not an idiot because he may have spared a thought, then ignored it and struck out for the freedom of speech.

Metaphors are unnecessary. Why use them? Why not just say 'an exceptionally low IQ'?

DeletedUser452

I can barely see from a personal standard what's wrong in being nude. I don't think it harms anyone...

If you want to have sex parties and go to nudist beaches, that's your choice. Frankly I don't care or don't mind. I see nothing wrong with doing that.

But flashing a dick in front of children is inadmissible. Disgusting pedophilia. Even as an adult, I don't want to see that.

DeletedUser

If you want to have sex parties and go to nudist beaches, that's your choice. Frankly I don't care or don't mind. I see nothing wrong with doing that.

But flashing a dick in front of children is inadmissible. Disgusting pedophilia. Even as an adult, I don't want to see that.

Most certainly. That's why I actually mentioned that in my original post. Although my initial thought did not include paedophilia, but just a matter of disgusting taste. If I wanted to see nude males, I would be looking at /b/, where they have plenty of that.

DeletedUser452

He may be an anarchist, but it didn't harm Off-Topica to become, as you said, a forum with no order.

I agree that this forum is shabby, but I don't see the reasoning in making something bad, worse, is making something better.

Not an idiot because he may have spared a thought, then ignored it and struck out for the freedom of speech.

Well then he completely ignored the consequences. Which is stupid.

Striking out for free speech on an internet forum vs. flashing a dick at children. I know which one anyone without an 'exceptionally low IQ' would have chosen.

Metaphors are unnecessary. Why use them? Why not just say 'an exceptionally low IQ'?

Adds emotion to an argument. If you knew the fundamentals of rhetoric, you would know why. But ok, I suppose an exceptionally low IQ will suffice.

DeletedUser

Striking out for free speech on an internet forum vs. flashing a dick at children. I know which one anyone without an 'exceptionally low IQ' would have chosen.

You do realise that you are currently being fooled by a method called trolling, right? Most trolls are highly intelligent people, who want to disturb others and provoke them to a discussion, or an outrage.

DeletedUser

You do realise that you are currently being fooled by a method called trolling, right? Most trolls are highly intelligent people, who want to disturb others and provoke them to a discussion, or an outrage.

lol troll^ XD

Kidding, we <3 u :s :3 =D

DeletedUser

yes :) . i never insulted you or anyother people on this or any other forum at any possible way :D
And also if you want to report someone just do it and dont say it.

Quote this rude post and I will apologize for my rude actions :'(.

DeletedUser

yes :) . i never insulted you or anyother people on this or any other forum at any possible way :D
And also if you want to report someone just do it and dont say it.

Tis' great courtesy to notify a person(s) of ones reporting actions towards a person(s).

DeletedUser

I agree that this forum is shabby, but I don't see the reasoning in making something bad, worse, is making something better.

Adds emotion to an argument. If you knew the fundamentals of rhetoric, you would know why. But ok, I suppose an exceptionally low IQ will suffice.
I would not say that it would make it worse. Currently it is extremely bad, and not within what I would consider to be a decent OT. Giving Off Topica freedom liberated it. The quality of the posts has substantially improved.

Do people fighting for a free Tibet ignore the consequences when throwing themselves under buses? No. Do you call them stupid? I would assume not, since you are (apparently) a member of the nation that branded the I.R.A. as 'freedom fighters' up until... was it 11/9? I forget... possibly they killed some of your people. Anyway, the point that I am attempting to make was that you have a soft spot for freedom fighters, even if they don't appear to consider the consequences of their actions

I try to avoid adding emotion to an argument. It confuses things to an unnecessary degree. However, it still slips in there, so I need to re-refine my arguing function, by practice.

The last paragraph makes no sense until you know my world views. But stick around. I plan too. If this forum can be saved, I will save it.