what's going on on us5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol Mindless Pawn has lied... like expecetd?
at least he has 2 villages. But hasn't built a train, not so pro :)

Is that hope I hear?

Nah it makes sense if you look at it to just with the one. I usually use a train, but against close range mine whores, one noble works perfectly fine.

DeletedUser1381

agreed. And with break coming up u did the right thing instead of waiting for that train. :) I would have done the same thing

DeletedUser

agreed. And with break coming up u did the right thing instead of waiting for that train. :) I would have done the same thing
Why would having more than 1 village in the break be a good thing? It's not like we can farm with it.

DeletedUser

You have more mines. It doubles production basically.
the village will have mines and will grow even if you don't noble it before the break.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you take it before break, it can't get attacked for a few days. Depending what tribe you noble from, it could be helpful.

DeletedUser

hmm I think the only thing is a little longer troops production which might come in handy later. but since he can't farm I doubt he can produce the troops all the time.

DeletedUser

Right, for some people it helps. for others it doesn't make a difference...

DeletedUser

back to topic. what is happening.
Our account took the third village and is rank1 :)
(Ok I can't resist to bragg a bit sometimes too :D)

DeletedUser

8 Noise StopIT 4.211 1 4211

Noise failed his annual rank 1 spot. Nuff' for you?

DeletedUser

Devilinvaders- Who are you, why are you talking smack on these forums and why do you insist upon that god-awful text?

As far as us5 is concerned, trains have been built and a war has erupted (kinda). Odd world so far.

DeletedUser

Whats stopit's plans for the future and what you guys working on now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.