what's going on on us5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol even though you might have given us like 2 or 3 tips you haven't been in the account Kenny (but i asked you :p) I think we would have grabbed rank 1 nonetheless...
But you still have the success of having teached me so good that I can reach the top on my own now :)

DeletedUser

Let's talk about the traitor :)

hmm I myself was in Moloco like 1 and a half weeks and left before it even started nobling I think. I think Minesh played it mainly
and I don't have a clue what you are talking about...

DeletedUser

Devilinvaders why are you even on our forums if all you do is say the negatives about everything and not play the world. If you hate everyone here so much and you think we are bad players and whatever else you say just go back to your .Lt server.

DeletedUser

Devilinvaders why are you even on our forums if all you do is say the negatives about everything and not play the world. If you hate everyone here so much and you think we are bad players and whatever else you say just go back to your .Lt server.

that is a valid statement, I'm all for someone voicing their opinions and thoughts, but if your not even playing W5 why are you here it just seems like someone wants attention no matter how they can get it, like that popped chick, snooki from jersey shore...I got it from now on Devilinvaders new name is Snooki on these forums :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

+1.

You're Failed Statement on the Forums has Ruined your Rep big time. Well, Atleast you can go onto the LT forums with.. Oh Wait you said the majority of players are all inactive :(

DeletedUser2629

+1.

You're Failed Statement on the Forums has Ruined your Rep big time. Well, Atleast you can go onto the LT forums with.. Oh Wait you said the majority of players are all inactive :(
I think the word I am looking for is....

Pwned?

:D

DeletedUser

I don't hate everyone, just you<3 I have also played the world. Do you think everyone should only post here if the play the world? Flawless logic ftw.

+1.

._. < care face.

You also proved that you cannot read:
and most of the are inactive

Firstly most =/= all

And secondly, I meant the world. The forums are even if with less players around as active as .us. I also have not failed any statements.
The "terribad" thread was meant, if you not yet understand ): (I'm very sorry to point your disability to understand simple matters) in a sarcastic form, also for some laughs and giggles.

So, next time you post please:
-Read carefully
-Read carefully again
-Love me

that is a valid statement

Panda said:
Devilinvaders why are you even on our forums if all you do is say the negatives about everything and not play the world.
=Hellbound said:
I'm all for someone voicing their opinions and thoughts,

Lol'd. Flawless logic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do care if you Replied. Otherwise you would had left it.

You may want to Explain your quote futher. That doesn't make sence and i don't understand at all :S

And secondly, I meant the world. The forums are even if with less players around as active as .us. I also have not failed any statements.
The "terribad" thread was meant, if you not yet understand ): (I'm very sorry to point your disability to understand simple matters) in a sarcastic form, also for some laughs and giggles.

Alrightio.. You meant to World, I understand this even from the start where your other statement was invalid, and it is how i showed that it was invalid. Making that a pointless sentance.

'World started at the same day, speed is the same. Seems you guys are getting outplayed by Lithuanians. ' - This Statement :).

Now that isn't really Sarcastic. You and I both know this. Why? Because you defended this statement until i looked it up and Showed that the Statement you made was invalid, where you could not defend it anymore. So no, you didn't make it for sarcarsm. I now believe this is two Statements that you have failed.

Also, Those Statements you have quoted are by two different People. That isn't Flawed at all. Panda Thinks your a negative person and hellbound is all for someone voicing their opinions.. Whats your point here?

I Lol'd at you quoting different people thinking they're the same...

Also I Would recommend you to Re-Read :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser623

I don't hate everyone, just you<3 I have also played the world. Do you think everyone should only post here if the play the world? Flawless logic ftw.

._. < care face.

You also proved that you cannot read:

Firstly most =/= all

So, next time you post please:
-Read carefully
-Read carefully again
-Love me

Lol'd. Flawless logic

Most= Majority

DeletedUser

Thread closed due to becoming insults and a lack of need to keep it open. PM if you have reopen requests :).

Status
Not open for further replies.