Who Are the Great Players?

DeletedUser

Haha well considering axe is the dominant ruler of their region I really can't find anybody else on the southwest region that's developed enough to even matter

DeletedUser

Surely boom's dominance of k64 is credit to more than 1 player, unless that Doctor Strangler is just that good? Looks like he was ahead of everyone else you mentioned for a while but slowed down a bit recently.

DeletedUser

Yup but with hayhuy tiger and slayaz on his head we'll see what happens

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5307

Even though this world lack skilled players, there are still some good ones.

I won't name any specific players since it would leave out some of them,
and i can't tell right now who exactly are the greatest.

There are still proof to be made for alot of them, including myself.

But i respect any players who's able to grow near or more than i am, and those that makes wise decisions too.

I also understand that some of them doesn't have enough time to play and i also respect those players.
But this doesn't apply to everyone who says that they don't have the time and say it's because of that, they don't grow. loll

I know points doesn't mean everything, but it still speaks for itself.

Are you trying to say that slayaz is a good player?
:)
Who exaclty are you, to pretend that i am not?

Btw, i still have a bit of respect for every good players, even if i argue with them
and even those i dislike, i can still tell that they are skilled.

This applies to Bones, even though i welcome you guys to say whatever you want against me,
it still won't change the outcome. :)

DeletedUser

I was not impressed at all with your attitude and maturity in mails ig. Sure you've gotten some points, but tbh points aren't the only thing that makes a player great. I mean anyone could be among the top here if they either have a lot of money to spend on tribal wars or if they're fairly active.

DeletedUser

I like Slayaz when he isn't acting like dinosaur food! :D

I hope you liked the growth stats! ;)

-Bones

DeletedUser

I agree with Earl when it comes to slayaz messages but I don't knock him it just shows how confident his with his playstyle some like to expand and war immediately others bide their time unless drug in it a conflict.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was not impressed at all with your attitude and maturity in mails ig. Sure you've gotten some points, but tbh points aren't the only thing that makes a player great. I mean anyone could be among the top here if they either have a lot of money to spend on tribal wars or if they're fairly active.

I don't know about the others earl, but I am not impressed with your attitude over here as well, someone not even brave enough to reveal his ingame self on the forums has no right to comment about how others do like that, well, my opinion anyway.

DeletedUser

Maybe that's because I had this forum account first and everyone already knows me under this name. Plus no one ever asked. No reason to brag about what account I'm on or anything, especially since I'm not all that active anyways lately.

I'm playing as Doctor Strangler

DeletedUser5213

Surely boom's dominance of k64 is credit to more than 1 player, unless that Doctor Strangler is just that good? Looks like he was ahead of everyone else you mentioned for a while but slowed down a bit recently.

Oh interesting, talking about your self then here :p.

DeletedUser

My point was that there's more than just myself in the southwest region of the world who are great players who were not mentioned who are actually very close to me. Pretty much the opposite of bragging I guess?

DeletedUser5307

I was thinking the same as Azi lol, Distress guessed you were Doc at first, and i was like,
i don't think so since he talked at the 3rd person in here, probably not wanting people to know who you were,
since you are annoying so many players already in here with those lame posts!
Anyway we should get back on the topic.
And see what everyone thinks about who are the great players.
You're really not worth wasting more time on. LOL

DeletedUser

Hahaa

On a unrelated note to the a hole that negative rep-ed me b/c he couldn't understand what i meant learn English then comment on my Rep. Otherwise remain ignorant u twit