Who Are the Great Players?

DeletedUser

Don't see how you can't see it takes more than one to coordinate 6 attacks with that spread unless your tw Jesus or your sitting them

I'm pretty sure coordinating 6 attacks with any spread is not too difficult even solo. It's definitely easier if you have more than 1 person that can be on to be able to launch attacks at any time of the day, but it is not necessary.

Deleted User - 419875

This thread has gone off topic. Please return to topic..Thanks.

DeletedUser3741

I'm pretty sure coordinating 6 attacks with any spread is not too difficult even solo. It's definitely easier if you have more than 1 person that can be on to be able to launch attacks at any time of the day, but it is not necessary.

back on topic... GREAT players can do this no problem... none at all... solo or coplaying...
but are we talking great solo players or great accounts or great teams of coplayers???.... these things all effect the outlook on the situation... o_O

DeletedUser

I initially created this thread to find friends... AND people who I could have fun with here and annoy. Them.... Id make them enemies. :D

That was my original thinking when I started this. To liven things up and learn about peoples......

So far Ive learned, BOOM is a lot of fun. These externals are kind of dead.

WHERE ARE THE GREAT PLAYERS AT!? Babes? :p

-Bones

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3741

that would require work though earl... who wants to do that o_O???

DeletedUser5381

cough* cough*

-everyone looks up

"oh no not me! i suck..":eek:

-everyone returns to talking about BOOM players :cool:

DeletedUser

haha i would say me but ive decided to take a decline and go causal for awhile so yaga

DeletedUser

Bones, what are your skype chats like just wondering? Trimstone Tribe Chat (a.k.a. Con's B*****s as I've named it) is jokes and jokes galore. I would like to know what you people are like if someone could make a group and add everyone from TS/BOOM, that'd be fun

On a more related note, great players are great people. Heroes. Villains. Jokers... It depends what YOU look for.

DeletedUser

It depends on the day. :D

Add me in skype, the_bones. <---include the period. Im usually the first or second choice it gives you, here in the usa.

-Bones

DeletedUser3741

our tribe chats are 100% on topic and focused....
just saying o_O

DeletedUser5219

Yea same here it's mostly Con's bull**** might wanna get back to the great players crap so kawoni doesn't close this.

DeletedUser

Nominate

Yea same here it's mostly Con's bull**** might wanna get back to the great players crap so kawoni doesn't close this.

Then I would put two people in that conversation, one is brick city been watching him for a while and he know's what he is doing. I like what azi from savage brings to the table as well. I pay my respect to those two players.

DeletedUser

Hum well there's some silent guys on the southwest I've been watching hayhuyxxxx, doctor strangler,and hauss. Not to mention slayaz and tiger magnus.those are personal scout picks

DeletedUser

4 of those 5 players are in Axe. No love for any other tribes in that area?