Who cries the most?

DeletedUser

Who cries the most?! Is it Firequeen or is it Wisardly!?

I have narrowed the contestants down to the final two. I cannot possibly decide on my own; they are both just so good (at whining)!
Feel free to vote as many times as you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

Hmmmmm
Thought you said you weren't into spite and malice? Not to mention personal insults.

You just don't get it do you?
Mixed in with the banter you've been given some good advice. Perhaps at some point you will actually work out what it was.

DeletedUser

I can't tell, but that looks like a vote for yourself. =P

(It is a joke. It is not a personal insult.)

DeletedUser3141

No of course you can't tell.

LOL
You probably also don't understand that whatever happens ingame you just handed over victory in the forum debate. :D

I'd put it down you youth but there are some very young players in this game whose capacity to deal with the more 'ethical' aspects is positively awesome.

Oh and a joke is an insult if those it is directed at feel insulted. Claiming it's a joke is a cop out.

DeletedUser

Do we get something for winning the debate in the forums? Damn. If only I had known.

You can feel any way you like.
It reminds me of when we were pushing you west in game. You whined about how it was "personal" and "spiteful" that we would attack someone in our K's. The way you feel doesn't change the intentions of someone else.

DeletedUser3141

No, I said you were singling out one player out of malice. I was willing to be convinced otherwise but you proved unable to deal with the topic simply and directly, even at the expense of large quantities of troops and a lot of wasted time.

Still a few interesting things came out of it. I made the acquaintance of several members of Storm and came to have a high regard for some.

I also discovered just how little you consult your members or even your council before making decisions. You claim to know their opinions but don't actually ask for them. You also ignore opinions that ARE expressed.

As I've said elsewhere, whatever I may think of Storm strategy I'm entirely happy in NoMo however things turn out. That's nothing to do with winning or losing, just like minded people having fun together.

DeletedUser

No, I said you were singling out one player out of malice.

Is that something different than "personal" and "spiteful"?

I also discovered just how little you consult your members or even your council before making decisions. You claim to know their opinions but don't actually ask for them. You also ignore opinions that ARE expressed.

I have never claimed to know anyone's opinions. And I do ask for them. I do not, however, ignore anything expressed to me. We just have a lot of different opinions to weigh. =)

DeletedUser

Whining Have i missed something i Don't Remember a Whine i am happy to fight all tribes on this world never question a good fight i guess your implying u showing your failings as both a leader and a gamer on here your choices where poor and will be your eventual downfall but this is opinion based and if you feel my opinion is a whine then so be it still doesnt excuse the fact your poor and will continue to be so.

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser3141

Then why did your council not know of proposals made to you and rejected by you?
In point of fact one of your own messages made clear that you were assuming what your members opinions were rather than consulting them. Your own members have complained about lack of consultation.

Wis the problem is you're using the wrong dictionary.

Whine
I've behaved badly and you called me on it

You take this too seriously
I'm being offensive but you aren't allowed to mind

Joke
If I call it a joke you aren't allowed to take offence

DeletedUser173

At first I was like YAY!!! THEY MADE A FORMAL DECLARATION!!!

omg-yay.jpg

Who cries the most?! Is it Firequeen or is it Wisardly!?

I have narrowed the contestants down to the final two. I cannot possibly decide on my own; they are both just so good (at whining)!
Feel free to vote as many times as you like.

crying-crying-demotivational-poster-1213911729.jpg

Then I was like...

demotivational-posters-weeping-angel-facepalm.jpg

Menace, you aren't good at PnP, please stop your pointless spam threads, ty. ;)

DeletedUser

NAW winner that beats all is sixpointer ding ding ding come on down your the next contestant on who can whine the most lol

DeletedUser3141

Oh I think this competition could 'hot up' soon so you may have to work to maintain any kind of lead.

DeletedUser3272

Well to be frank,

you would be the whiner, i have stated facts to over turn your mesh of words.......

maybe your upset and you feel better calling others what it is you do best,

dawson-crying.jpg

so in result i place my vote and confidence unto Flipflop1 as the whiner of recent Whining Times

whining.jpg

no_whining_zone_poster-228944069018629737
imgres

his name says it all
images

and i am sure the name has a lot to do with his loyalties as well
images

imgres