Who cries the most?

DeletedUser

Wow, I come back to read through the forums and James is throwing me under the bus :D. But, I really do cry a lot :cool:

DeletedUser3141

Blue that bus has a LOT to answer for. :p
Nice to see you around again.

DeletedUser

Just Sayin Blue, I cry more then you so better be Jelly. :cool:

DeletedUser

Award definitely goes out to menace by the look of these forums :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Summary of VOID:

bart_simpson_quote-5158-310x415.jpg

DeletedUser

Ha! I love the poster. Wait...

I mean, no I don't. I don't love it. I never saw it. What poster?

DeletedUser3272

I cry laughing how you sell your self respect in this game and state it is because it is a game.

this is not an online game, where peeps start over in each war the same as everyone else like a call of duty game, this is a game some players pay premium points with and show trust in who they think they can and you deceive them and take advantage of that. So learn how to not take the easier route and abandon those that you have for self gain

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you're both taking it too far guys.

I agree with Six that even in a game, you shouldn't act like a total bad person. Basically, for your fun, you're spoiling the fun for other people, which in my book is still bad, whether it's allowed or not... It's like stealing candy from a kid, you're making sure they can't protect themselves, and then you take their candy (villages) because it's just a game and you'll have more fun by doing so.

So basically: Both of you: shut it! I'm kinda irritated by how both of you keep going on and on and get more and more extreme...

DeletedUser173

you all made youtube videos about my text chats

Pretty sure I'm the only one who's done that so far, but you know, if you consider me everyone, that's fine. I suppose it sounds better to say that you can't beat "everyone" than if you said that you can't beat "a guy half my size".

As for all the pointless "oh it's just a game" nonsense, let me make myself very clear - Is tribalwars a game? YES. However, what you need to realize is that despite tw as a whole being a game, there are other PEOPLE playing it, and you should not use and disrespect them for the sole purpose of advancing your own rank in the game.

DeletedUser

Put quite simply, if you are attempting to criticize someone's RL through this game, it will be infracted. I've said this before and I only have so much leniency in me. Also, curse-words, even *'d out, are not allowed.

From now on, I suppose I'll have to be harsher to get the point across.

DeletedUser

I think your counting needs some work.

Regardless, I have plenty of time to send whatever I want, wherever I want, since you guys seem to be happy to just play D.

DeletedUser3562

Says the Guy who sits the otherside of the world in safety. I'm sure some of your more frontline players have seen the odd nuke, apparently ice has had zillions with nobles to defend and i don't see the issue with playing D where out growing Void on a daily basis. You attack us we defend we grow not a bad tactic if you ask me.

DeletedUser3141

What he means is they have all the cards stacked in their favour yet are still making only limited headway. I guess location does play a part in that but inactives are a really convenient way of helping players relocate to a safe area or to the frontline depending on need. Of course in the case of Void they seem to be reserved for certain members.

Perhaps they are worried that one of our spies will benefit. ;)

DeletedUser

Yep, all we do is play D.

Side 1:
Tribes: VOID
Side 2:
Tribes: #FM#

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 40
Difference: 16