Win conditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4707

I'm voting for 100 percent tribal dominance that's all I know.

Deleted User - 419875

We are working out the win conditions for the poll and they will be posted soon..:D

DeletedUser4707

We are working out the win conditions for the poll and they will be posted soon..:D

Thanks, glad to hear that it's being worked on. Looks like I better get ready, things are about to go down it seems.

DeletedUser

Thanks, glad to hear that it's being worked on. Looks like I better get ready, things are about to go down it seems.

Not really. Recruiting some big players from T2 to your new tribe wont impact anything. But you could always try!

DeletedUser4707

Not really. Recruiting some big players from T2 to your new tribe wont impact anything. But you could always try!

Yeah, you are probably right. I never denied you guys were going to win. I mean you guys had at least 2 people planted in TIP feeding you information and telling TIP that you guys would never attack. I know for a fact their is one person in TIP who you are trying to recruit to join you guys right now probably more. If you want to go really far back we could talk about how Ashley was Bsed by you guys. I mean if you guys are really as good as you think you are you might as well declare on Decept. It's not like you aren't used to stabbing tribes in the back. You guys are double everyone else. I just don't see the point in playing mind games and the tactics that you guys are utilizing. Everyone would gain so much more respect for you guys if you just declared war on everyone in the world right now. I hope you don't see this as an attack on your skill level. I don't doubt your ability as a player but I am just stating some of the facts.

DeletedUser1180

I personally do not want anything under 100% domination

Talk to the us6 and us10 people. US6 the percentage stayed the same for more than 3 months. Not because nothing was happening but because the others were barbnobling and replaced all the villages they lost immediately.
So if you want to keep playing a long time 100% should be it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you are probably right. I never denied you guys were going to win. I mean you guys had at least 2 people planted in TIP feeding you information and telling TIP that you guys would never attack. I know for a fact their is one person in TIP who you are trying to recruit to join you guys right now probably more. If you want to go really far back we could talk about how Ashley was Bsed by you guys. I mean if you guys are really as good as you think you are you might as well declare on Decept. It's not like you aren't used to stabbing tribes in the back. You guys are double everyone else. I just don't see the point in playing mind games and the tactics that you guys are utilizing. Everyone would gain so much more respect for you guys if you just declared war on everyone in the world right now. I hope you don't see this as an attack on your skill level. I don't doubt your ability as a player but I am just stating some of the facts.

Couldnt have said that better myself. I tried to warn TIP about the Butter/EGO tribe but they wouldnt listen. They have stabbed tribes in the back many times, hugged, cheated twice now (yes I know about the TW ERROR Jofess thing), used plants, spies, recruited the competition and there is no skill in any of that.

I am just glad that you and others have seen what has happened Terror. Bad way to win a world using everything but skill to do so but I suppose a win is a win for them. I am afraid thats what TW is coming to now with win any way you can rather than sticking to playing via skill and limited diplomacy.

It will be known as the 'CIRCUS WORLD'

DeletedUser4707

Couldnt have said that better myself. I tried to warn TIP about the Butter/EGO tribe but they wouldnt listen. They have stabbed tribes in the back many times, hugged, cheated twice now (yes I know about the TW ERROR Jofess thing), used plants, spies, recruited the competition and there is no skill in any of that.

I am just glad that you and others have seen what has happened Terror. Bad way to win a world using everything but skill to do so but I suppose a win is a win for them. I am afraid thats what TW is coming to now with win any way you can rather than sticking to playing via skill and limited diplomacy.

It will be known as the 'CIRCUS WORLD'

I find it quite amusing to see how far people will go to win a game that is meant to just be for fun. Too many people take this game way too seriously. Nothing against trying to win, but if you win the wrong way then it is the equivalent of losing, but to me much worse. I hope people in Ego! read this and begin to understand that winning isn't everything in this game. Gaining the respect of the competition and of the community is just as important, but maybe they really are just egotistical.

DeletedUser188

I find it quite amusing to see how far people will go to win a game that is meant to just be for fun. Too many people take this game way too seriously. Nothing against trying to win, but if you win the wrong way then it is the equivalent of losing, but to me much worse. I hope people in Ego! read this and begin to understand that winning isn't everything in this game. Gaining the respect of the competition and of the community is just as important, but maybe they really are just egotistical.

I think some accs in Ego definately deserve respect for what they reached on this world if you consider how hard they were gangbanged at start up, that also is/was the reason we needed diplomacy. Also Ego never backstabbed a tribe, we put conditions on each relationship we had and we never broke them. The only bad thing you can talk about is what happened to avenger and all i can say is that the player who did that was immediately kicked from the acc. He played with us for 1 week that's it. People should already know this but seem to ignore it

DeletedUser

Very true. I speak to 2 of the old players on skype and they left because they didnt want to win like that and they were internalled. Speaking of internals that how half the players have got that big really from internals and taking quit accounts. The stats dont lie terror. This is why the forums here are so dead on this world because no1 is really interested in this world. It was bad from the start and continues to be.
If there was any skill in them they would like you say end all diplomacy and actually fight but they still keep trying to recruit the main players in the world. Recruit the competition dont fight them is Butter/Egos motto :)

DeletedUser3214

I'm confused why you always troll the forums about how this world is so lame yet you play it so much? If the world was "bad from the start" why do you play it so much, and care so dearly for its outcome?

To be on topic, anything between 100 and 80 is good. As for w6, the conditions are actually low (75) but it hasn't been reached due to the fact that not that many players are active on the world anymore.

DeletedUser4707

I think some accs in Ego definately deserve respect for what they reached on this world if you consider how hard they were gangbanged at start up, that also is/was the reason we needed diplomacy. Also Ego never backstabbed a tribe, we put conditions on each relationship we had and we never broke them. The only bad thing you can talk about is what happened to avenger and all i can say is that the player who did that was immediately kicked from the acc. He played with us for 1 week that's it. People should already know this but seem to ignore it

Sorry, I find it hard to trust you. I know about the deal you made with Ashley. I sat the account for a bit and know for 99 percent certainty that you made a deal with her about Batali members joining Ego! if she launched all her nukes on Decept or something along those lines. That might not be the full story, but that isn't sticking to your word. All I ask for is the truth. Tell the truth and I will gain my respect for you, but until you tell the truth for what it is I won't respect you. You can PM in game the truth or tell it here. I'm just tired of hearing so many lies from everybody.

DeletedUser4707

MOLOCO Dec 09,2013 03:19
Good Evening!

I am sending this mail to the following accounts: wanderertp; *WiseGuy*; Magnesium

My council and I have decided that Tip/Tap are no longer in a position to provide mutual benefits through our diplomatic relations. As a result, I must inform you that we have decided to end the alliance between our tribes.

You have my word that we will honour the agreement and that there will be no attacks on Tip/tap during the next three days.

End of armistice: 03:20:00 12/12/2013.

If you have any questions, I should be here to talk :)

Thanks,

Zac and Kenny

wanderertp Dec 09,2013 05:49
Kenny,
What happened to you telling me that I had your word that your tribe would never turn on us?
Wanderer

MOLOCO Dec 09,2013 06:05
I don't know what Kenny said to you :p

And we're just ending the alliance, we aren't declaring war.

wanderertp Dec 09,2013 06:09
Ok, that came out if left field! Haha... Here is what Kenny and I wrote but I guess it is either here nor there...
I'm glad you are not declaring war. If it comes to that we should give each other notice as respect for our longstanding relationships.

MOLOCO on 11.18. at 21:28
np
i told despicable me that butter will never attack tip and tap, i gave him my word to this and i will keep it, as long as you do the same
wanderertp on 11.18. at 21:28
I am going to steer the tribe away from any talks against you guys and hopefully we can repair and build upon our alliance. I think if we are going to talk about supporting you guys we should set up some boundaries again like no barb nobling in each other's K's. I also think for a true alliance we should have a shared noble planner. What do you think?

MOLOCO Dec 09,2013 06:13
Ah okay. Well in all honesty, he should not have said that. The win conditions haven't been released yet, and they could end up requiring 100% domination which would mean we'd have to noble everyone anyway.

wanderertp Dec 09,2013 06:53
Yeah I definitely get that, only one tribe can win in the end. I think the plan always was it would be you guys and us battling it out in the end. Mid game kind of sucks lol

MOLOCO Dec 09,2013 07:00
Yeah, it is pretty boring. I hardly farm at all. Send like 2 or 3 runs out each day.

MOLOCO Dec 09,2013 19:16
here i am, the main reason why we ended the ally is that i can no longer trust t2 after all what happened, also there is no contact between our tribes, we are not acting like allies

wanderertp Dec 09,2013 19:21
I gave you my word like you gave me yours about not attacking each other and sticking together. I also invited you guys to two new shared forums for ops but you didn't accept them and we developed a new agreement together.

We have had no discussions whatsoever in T2 about going against you guys since I took over. This was certainly unfortunate. I understand the situation in general and why you have made the choice, I just wish we had discussed it first.

MOLOCO Dec 09,2013 19:22
i have accepted the forums, but there was nothing going on, i'm at least glad you understand why we end this ally

wanderertp Dec 09,2013 19:25
I get it, I think we were both in good spots to spread in opposite directions and ultimately duke it out at the end of the world.

Are you guys planning to declare war?

MOLOCO Dec 09,2013 19:26
we have enough wars at the moment, no need to start another lol

wanderertp Dec 09,2013 19:32
Good lol. Now I have to ease the minds of the tribemates who will be shaken by this relationship break up! Haha

Nothing to say. Peace out and Merry Christmas.

DeletedUser

You are all quick to say that this is just a game, supposed to be enjoyed. Well I'm pretty sure me and my team-mates enjoying the current situation more than you, your constant whining should probably be proof to that matter.

Cheating? When have anyone in our tribe cheated? One guy did it, and he was punished for it. No villages were lost by Avenger, but I'm sure that one thing was the deciding factor in our war.

Backstabbing also seems to be a very popular subject, yet you know nothing. We have never back-stabbed a tribe, we have honored all grace periods and alliances. We however have been back stabbed by EVIL, and I know for a fact that TIP were planning to do us over themselves before we even considered ending the alliance. They were in talks with no-idea for a gangbang but thought better of it. Then they recruited our enemies in batali before we struck the first blow. Even against those traitors we honored the agreed grace-period.

The duke which they hold so dear applied for our tribe, yet he goes behind our back and calls us cheaters and back-stabbers. Terror himself plans to make a tribe, stealing members and refugees from TIP, yet we're seen as tyrants for doing so? I have no idea what you are planning to do, but whatever it is I will together with my tribe noble every damn last one of your hypocritical bunch, we will destroy you the same way we destroyed Dan the ming and his lackeys and once you've lost everything you too can wander the forums, making excuses, bitterly claiming cheating and back-stabbing. But at the end of the day the both of you will only be losers, no matter how much you squeal about unfairness.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4707

I'm done posting in this thread you took it way too far with that reference. I could care less if I get nobled off or get called a hypocrite or whatever else you want to call me. It won't change my mood or how I sleep at night.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser188

Sorry, I find it hard to trust you. I know about the deal you made with Ashley. I sat the account for a bit and know for 99 percent certainty that you made a deal with her about Batali members joining Ego! if she launched all her nukes on Decept or something along those lines. That might not be the full story, but that isn't sticking to your word. All I ask for is the truth. Tell the truth and I will gain my respect for you, but until you tell the truth for what it is I won't respect you. You can PM in game the truth or tell it here. I'm just tired of hearing so many lies from everybody.

Sure i can explain what was going on with ashley, i liked her, i never made a deal with her, i told her on skype that it might be possible to recruit them later on if the time is right and my tribe agrees to it, i also told her i havent talked to my council about that yet. I told her it was just an idea for the future and she agreed. Then she left the world pretty soon, not my fault i guess.
Not my fault you see something as fix when i even told her it is just an idea. Also i never told her to attack Decept. I actually even told her that our tribes are at war at the moment and that we will continue nobling each other like before, she also agreed on this.

So please next time you tell stuff about people, make sure you know both stories, and that the one you are telling to others is the right one, i don't like people telling bad things about me especially when they are simply not true.

For the message you posted between wanderer and me: all i can say is we ended the ally without any plans, just because our tribes never acted as allies, like said in the message, then they started recruiting our enemies from batali. Like joffess said even after they recruited those players we kept our word and waited for the grace period to end before any attacks were launched. I might be wrong but do you call this backstabbing?

I call backstabbing what Evil did to Elixir, what tw error did to Evil, what Tw error did to Moh, pretending to be friends just to make a huge op one day later, thats called backstabbing for me, as far as i know my tribe never participated in any of these things, i do not like backstabbing, i do not want any backstabbers in my tribe and if i find out that somebody is backstabbing someone then there is only one possible reaction for me: get rid of him/her

Status
Not open for further replies.