Win conditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4707

Sure i can explain what was going on with ashley, i liked her, i never made a deal with her, i told her on skype that it might be possible to recruit them later on if the time is right and my tribe agrees to it, i also told her i havent talked to my council about that yet. I told her it was just an idea for the future and she agreed. Then she left the world pretty soon, not my fault i guess.
Not my fault you see something as fix when i even told her it is just an idea. Also i never told her to attack Decept. I actually even told her that our tribes are at war at the moment and that we will continue nobling each other like before, she also agreed on this.

So please next time you tell stuff about people, make sure you know both stories, and that the one you are telling to others is the right one, i don't like people telling bad things about me especially when they are simply not true.

For the message you posted between wanderer and me: all i can say is we ended the ally without any plans, just because our tribes never acted as allies, like said in the message, then they started recruiting our enemies from batali. Like joffess said even after they recruited those players we kept our word and waited for the grace period to end before any attacks were launched. I might be wrong but do you call this backstabbing?

I call backstabbing what Evil did to Elixir, what tw error did to Evil, what Tw error did to Moh, pretending to be friends just to make a huge op one day later, thats called backstabbing for me, as far as i know my tribe never participated in any of these things, i do not like backstabbing, i do not want any backstabbers in my tribe and if i find out that somebody is backstabbing someone then there is only one possible reaction for me: get rid of him/her

Ok, thanks for clearing some of that up. I might have been wrong and I truly do apologize for that. I have heard otherwise but I don't really know who to trust anymore. I hope you can understand that much. I have gained back some of my respect for you haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, nice strawman there. Why don't you approach my actual arguments instead of "assuming" things about my personality because of a metaphore?

Just like you assumed MOLOCO was a liar, and assumed we back-stabbed TIP. What gives you the right to judge others without firsthand knowledge? Now tell me were I was wrong in my arguments instead of making pathetic attempts of characters assassination, there's already enough of that coming from you losers.

Deleted User - 419875

Let's Keep this on topic Guys/Girls..... And the topic is Win conditions.

DeletedUser4707

Haha, nice strawman there. Why don't you approach my actual arguments instead of "assuming" things about my personality because of a metaphore?

Just like you assumed MOLOCO was a liar, and assumed we back-stabbed TIP. What gives you the right to judge others without firsthand knowledge? Now tell me were I was wrong in my arguments instead of making pathetic attempts of characters assassination, there's already enough of that coming from you losers.

There is nothing else to say. I have already apologized to MOLOCO for any wrongdoings I committed. I will see you on the battlefield joffess and then I would like to see you call me a loser.

DeletedUser

Terror Just leave them to it mate. We all know what they are like. Joffess cant harm anyone with his 1 villa. He was internalled because he couldnt handle the big account that he had.
They will always deny everything but the proof is all there for you all to see.
I say lets just end the circus world now and let them have their lame win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Back to win conditions if you will please, guys and gals. I have edited out the content that caused this conversation to go down hill, please do not bring it up again.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser3223

I think after it hits 80% you have 3 months too get to 100% or world will be forced to end tbh once a tribe hits 80% there is no way they will lose if they disband lol

DeletedUser4687

80% for 2 months i would say also played a world where the stack amount of troops was limited to 75k you put more troops than that in a villa they fight in-efficiently.......I would say implement that as well as theres a select few still saying that this world wasn't won with skill (not true) and its a way to prove it

DeletedUser

It is Christmas and New Years. We will get the poll up as soon as we get the poll up. You will have to be patient, the results of the poll will not change anything that happens in the next week so it is not a rush.

DeletedUser

Well excuse my ignorance, but I would assume that it wouldn't be too hard to put up a thread with a poll where the question and options are readily at hand since I assume this isn't the first world to ever hold a poll.

Deleted User - 419875

Ok, Everyone you should be able to view your poll. Thank you all for being patient with us and the holidays were here and we all had family and friends that we were visiting with during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.