World 14 Life: Articles Of Legends To Be

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

I'm C-Chord from world 14 and recently on World 15. I decided after creating my tribe known as ABF that it would be interesting to make a website introducing articles about worlds, tribes, players, and more. All sponsored through ABF (All But Forgotten) I have created my first article which I would love to get feedback on. If you wouldn't mind reading it and telling me what you think that would be awesome.

Happy Reading. Maybe I'll get a job on here because of it XD.

http://thetribalpressnewsletter.weebly.com/c-00---interviews-of-the-knowledgeable.html

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A very satire-esque look at W14 TW. I liked all of the fruity character stuff about Con as a leader. :D

-Bones

DeletedUser

I try not to make anyone look bad unless, ofcourse, they are pretty much asking for it. Then I'm happy to destroy their reputation >:D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Also, I don't spend time looking for the top notch players and tribes only. I give a chance for EVERYONE to shine. Who knows, maybe next week I'll have an article on the best small tribe versus the worst large tribe. XD

DeletedUser5211

Its just cons story. He forgot to tell us about merging with our enemyes sect and sect a and other staff . And hes the captain that is sinking with his oun ship :)

DeletedUser

Well I only chose to speak on two tribes in the top 25 of the world. One of them I chose was Con's tribe. So of course I'm not going to go in-depth into the story of others tribes. If I was requested for an interview to write about a certain tribe I'd be more than happy to do so.

DeletedUser5211

I was talking about his tribe and merging with sect. I sow they talk about us merging. Why they dont show us his merge with sect refudges of our war. Attacking by nap and taking all tribes to help with the war declared to us. We are not afraid and i think con know ts wil fail soon

DeletedUser

ah! Well, maybe you should have allowed me to interview you then, you would have had your opinion/fact in there with his. :)

DeletedUser

Varu will always complain about things like that since that's what he does when he isn't winning. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5211

Earl. Why u say that? I dont see loosing so. I see them loosing. I dont complain but if hes that man to throw things to us. Tell please the full story. Not just you want others to hear

DeletedUser

Cant tell the story unless you give me the chance to lol but now it's too late.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TS
Side 2:
Tribes: Tact, Tact 2, Tact-A

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 30
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157,770
Side 2: 172,421
Difference: 14,651

chart

DeletedUser

that's sad if it takes the whole family of Tact to pretty much match TS's strength lol

DeletedUser5211

Sorry to informe you but. Tact A doesnt exist. Probably you created it :) and tact 2 have 8 members. And still you talk trash. Ts have 5 tribes with them in the war against us. So same you talk trash. And if we see the last couple of days . Ts is falling and half of his members are claimed by us and nobled. And i m happy to se we have haters. We love em :) i bet on 2 weeks till Ts wil drop from this world. A war cant be win here with big mouths. See u on the map :)

DeletedUser

Strange then cuz their allies aren't on that list just them and if those other tribes on your side aren't real or don't exist anymore then both of you are pretty evenly matched am I correct?

DeletedUser

tbh I don't know which tribes you're referring to for who's working with TS as I know only of TS fighting tact. I added the others as I saw they had the same name as you, and in fact tact 2 and tact a had a couple conquers against ts, so you can't say they aren't fighting the war as well.

DeletedUser5211

I want to see those conquers from tact a as you say. ? Dont know who ts have in theyr side? Hmm that means your just talk things you dont know or just messin around like all haters do :)

DeletedUser

Okay maybe Tact a doesn't have any conquers but tact 2 does. And as far as I can tell you're not winning?

DeletedUser5211

Why your turning your words? They have but maybe they havent. Go home dude you dont know what are you talking about. You just want tact to look bad here. But sorry to inform you even if i dont know english to weel i can say your just a kid and you want boom to look great in front of the rest of the tribes. But stay away to comment about us if you dont know what are you talking about :)

DeletedUser5211

Side 1:
Tribes: Tact, Tact 2
Side 2:
Tribes: TS, LEGS, Slayer, Plundr, -OL-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 495
Side 2: 502
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 43
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,804,752
Side 2: 1,510,653
Difference: 294,099

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 248,407
Side 2: 219,533
Difference: 28,874

chart

And this is the real statistic ana all tribes in this war. Just for people like earl to think twice befor posting rainbows here.