World 14 Life: Articles Of Legends To Be

DeletedUser

Its been pretty even so far. I wonder what the future will bring for Tact and TS?

-Bones

DeletedUser

Why your turning your words? They have but maybe they havent. Go home dude you dont know what are you talking about. You just want tact to look bad here. But sorry to inform you even if i dont know english to weel i can say your just a kid and you want boom to look great in front of the rest of the tribes. But stay away to comment about us if you dont know what are you talking about :)

Tbh I don't really care about the way that boom looks as the only reason I joined this world was to mess around on a solo account until us15 started. I'm mostly in boom just for the fun of it since they're a far more entertaining tribe to be in than any others on this world. And btw even if all those tribes are truly a part of the war a 47-43 lead is barely a lead at all really.

Deleted User - 419875

Keep on topic, If you can not the thread will be closed.

DeletedUser5034

That's a nice thing you got going there c-chord. Keep it up.

As for an interview with mlipski1, you're better off not doing it. That guy behaves like a child. The insults and abuse he gives to players through mails can get him banned. If I had to guess I'd say the person on that account is no older than 13 years old. Either that or he hasn't matured properly.

Anyway, there's a reason why they've fallen so quick. As you mentioned they're located in K45.

Homeland of SaVage. :)

DeletedUser

Varu, if you read that interview it says I had respect for you and what worms did, and that merging with Misc was a good strategic move in which I gave you props for... I don't know why you have all this hate for me =/ .... It was misc and Rayuken who I have no respect for, simply because they asked us to fight worms with them, We said we wouldnt right away because of NAP and then your player Worms attacked us, so we started to fight, and as soon as we attacked you guys, you saw you guys were in a bad spot and offered them a spot in worms and they said yes right away because you guys were beating them and they were scared.

DeletedUser5034

Correction: It appears mlipski1 was in fact banned today. No surprise there.

DeletedUser

I feel like the article was incredibly biased. If you take a more natural stand on giving news or information your website could do really well. Good luck though :) !

DeletedUser

I feel like the article was incredibly biased. If you take a more natural stand on giving news or information your website could do really well. Good luck though :) !

Had to look that word up just to double check the meaning lol Please give me an example from the article in which you thought that I was being biased?

DeletedUser3741

regarless of if it was or not, its hard not to be biased when you can only get one side of the story since the other half refuses to talk to you o_O

DeletedUser5386

Con you are too funny, you say you dont respect me or misc for joining worms. Your reasoning is because we asked you to help attack then you claim you didnt help because of the NAP. Well first off, you didnt help us attack worms so theres problem one. If we were scared we would have never attacked worms or continue to attack (if the alliance wasnt offered we would have continued to attack). Second off, your old leader told me that you didnt care for the NAP and that you guys were "sneakily" attacking them by renobling villages they had taken already and them feeding them lies. Furthermore, worms even told me that you guys had no respect for the NAP either and gave them no explanation for taking their villages, you basically lied to them so dont be so self-righteous when you guys aren't the ideal players it seems by how you deal with your diplomacy's.

DeletedUser5481

hey man nice to meet you & everyone here reading this message atm.
as developer i can tell you nice site but still need some work if you need help with anything I love to help people anytime ^^
Also good info you provide there.

I like to introduce myself first. I'm Tor one of Slayers founders. I played TW .Net Server on world 2 from about 6~7 years ago can't remember exactly and had to quite and give all my villages to my tribe due to life issues. I have quite good experience in TW and the reason i came back to play again TW again cause of my friends we are real life friends from 16 years now and they decide to play on TW US version so i decide to join them.I'm only here to Die or Dominate there is no other choice for me & In my long run vision I see we can dominate in W14, with all respect to everyone I see few good players On world 14.

The reason I reply for this is to make things clear, I'm kind of guys who don't like to talk much I like to watch & observe from behind scene.

"The tribe Misc contacted us about helping them with their war against worms and we thought it was the right move, so we built up and attacked. However once we did Worms offered Misc a truce and said that instead of fighting they could merge and fight TS together. And because they were cowards and afraid of worms, they accepted. Their leader
Rayuken is a coward and not someone to be trusted." I then tried to retrieve information from the former leader of Misc known as Rayuken. I was able to collect some intel from his side of the story. He claimed that they were strong opponents but,"This does not mean we were scared simply means we had worthy adversaries." Their decision was clear and worms' proposal was very persuasive. They decided to join up with worms and continue their reign as the reformed tribe known as Tact.

Misc didn't join worms cause "they were cowards and afraid of worms" Only ! Slayers Declared war on them first you can add to this that they though that Slayers are an easy meat to eat but they didn't except to lose this much nukes on us. I had reports for tons of full nukes died with tons of nobles for them. after this lose they offered to our leader to merge into them and we refused, & 2 days later they merged into worms then worms changed names to tact.

If I'm Tact leader I won't have this kind of players on my side cause they join you when you are good but when things changes they will Betrayal and run away and it's only my opinion.

Good luck & Have Fun.
Tor.

DeletedUser

Sensible argument. Unfortunately, I only write on what I am given in the interviews. If any information is left out it is only because the interviewee wished not to reveal such information or the interviewees opinions were of what is written in the article and not what others claim. That is why I try to seek interviews with all parties that will result in a more accurate article but that is quite impossible if my requests are denied. Therefore, some of my articles may sound one-sided and, as many put it, "biased".

I am more than happy to interview others but I need them to contact me. Otherwise, unless their names appear in the interview the information placed into my article will be purely based on the thoughts and opinions of the interviewee him/herself. Also, I am more than willing to take in extra help with interviewing players for certain articles. If you wish to be a part you can contact me in PM on here or in one of the worlds I am located in and I will give you a story to research on. You can always request of me to research a story as well. All articles done under my supervision and knowledge will be placed on my website. Anything else can be posted freely anywhere.

DeletedUser5481

Sensible argument. Unfortunately, I only write on what I am given in the interviews. If any information is left out it is only because the interviewee wished not to reveal such information or the interviewees opinions were of what is written in the article and not what others claim. That is why I try to seek interviews with all parties that will result in a more accurate article but that is quite impossible if my requests are denied. Therefore, some of my articles may sound one-sided and, as many put it, "biased".

I am more than happy to interview others but I need them to contact me. Otherwise, unless their names appear in the interview the information placed into my article will be purely based on the thoughts and opinions of the interviewee him/herself. Also, I am more than willing to take in extra help with interviewing players for certain articles. If you wish to be a part you can contact me in PM on here or in one of the worlds I am located in and I will give you a story to research on. You can always request of me to research a story as well. All articles done under my supervision and knowledge will be placed on my website. Anything else can be posted freely anywhere.

man I respect what you do & I can't be part of anything atm cause I'm already busy with W14 war and my work.

Tor,

I freakin love you!

-Bones

I second the sentiment, I really liked your post Tor
I love you too :D <3 ^^

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I updated the site a bit and changed the name of the website as well...I have placed the new web address in my first post in this thread.