World 4 settings discussion

DeletedUser

Like me. I love settings with a moderated velocity speed because I like play alone and not with co-players, because the game is for show individually strategy. Is good because I can prove my quality of game with few hours a day and co-player don't win advantage relation with the time hours spend a day in game.

DeletedUser

LOL well since this is the US server if we have a petition does it count I mean it works somewhat in the us society :p

Speed 3

DeletedUser

Since w4 isn't changing let's all make a rally for w5 speed 2 :).

DeletedUser

In all fairness the setting are not bad, yet they are not good either. I was personally hoping for a 2 speed world and so was a lot of other people, yet this didn't happen so I will wait and see what .net decide to bring out.

Also just to add I would advise the staff and the CM on .us to start listening to it's community more, as .us isn't really attracting a lot of new members compared to the other servers.

DeletedUser329

In all fairness the setting are not bad, yet they are not good either. I was personally hoping for a 2 speed world and so was a lot of other people, yet this didn't happen so I will wait and see what .net decide to bring out.

Also just to add I would advise the staff and the CM on .us to start listening to it's community more, as .us isn't really attracting a lot of new members compared to the other servers.

Hey Matt , I think maybe go look at the stats , us3 drew in nearly 10k players . When compared to other national servers , thats quite a lot .
us3 was very much what the most vocal people asked for . However the server is still very young has to also accommodate the newer player . I think we were lucky to get such great settings for us3 . I liked them anyway .

<3

DeletedUser

I will wait patiently for a no haul world. If bribery works, I always buy $5.99 in premium every month :) lol

DeletedUser

Having ~10 people ask on the .us forums for speed 2 settings doesn't bring in any new people as those are the ones already here. I personally am completely against anything faster than 1.5 speed owing to the additional time the game draws out of me for competitive play. But that shouldn't really affect the CM and staff's decisions on settings, when their current aim presumably is to attract more people here?

DeletedUser

Already new people are joining the small us forum. We doubled in size (small but mighty :p).

DeletedUser

Please speed 2

you guys get more players if you guys speed up

I was making a premade if you guys put it 1.2 i wll quit

you have already 3 worlds speed 1

:smack::smack:

Firstly, they are not the ones that are fully deciding the settings, they give it to someone from Inno preferably Nino to check them out, But I heard he is on holiday and Typhi is a bit strict :p

In any case, when you will get speed 2, you can say bye bye to noobs, mostly the good players will noble them out in seconds.

DeletedUser

I could last a speed two world devlin. You don't have to be pro just active :). Just how I like it.

DeletedUser

I could last a speed two world devlin. You don't have to be pro just active :). Just how I like it.

Activity is why a lot of us prefer speed 1 to speed 2. Because we just don't have the time to have huge activity.

DeletedUser1446

resources producing 4800per hour doesn´t obligate you to be farming so much..-.-

DeletedUser

resources producing 4800per hour doesn´t obligate you to be farming so much..-.-

Startup requires a lot of farming, even more so when the speed is high as farms produce more resources. So that argument doesn't really work - you'd fall behind faster if you just up pits when someone else is farming manically in your region.

DeletedUser

You do still have to farm. If you don't like the speed just don't join the world but it's fun for 24/7 accounts.

DeletedUser1446

I was speaking from 3 4 villages and so on...but i understand your saying

DeletedUser

How many villas you have is only a small part it also has to do with who's near you and whether or not your attempting to make a new cluster and are needing a few noble trains as fast as you can get them.

DeletedUser

You do still have to farm. If you don't like the speed just don't join the world but it's fun for 24/7 accounts.

There are very few 24/7 accounts on .us as most people here are new players who won't even know what co-playing is, and so the world would die very quickly. Which would make it very dull as there wouldn't be much in the way of fighting or competition.

DeletedUser

But maybe the unique settings would make more experienced members from other servers want to join. It's just an idea but as you can tell new people do come to .us for new worlds imagine a normal world speed 2 or 2.5. Alot of interested people would join.

DeletedUser

But maybe the unique settings would make more experienced members from other servers want to join. It's just an idea but as you can tell new people do come to .us for new worlds imagine a normal world speed 2 or 2.5. Alot of interested people would join.

A lot of experienced players also hate fast worlds because they don't want to spend so much time ingame to play competitive, which speed 2 or 2.5 requires. This is going to go around in circles, as both arguments have valid points, so may as well leave it here.