Wow.... talk about censorship....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We... NSNR were invited to a "Trash talk" forum w/ the so called #1 tribe IDC.... Hahahahaha!!!! Seems that Smash Nasty and crew cant handle the heat and keep deleting my threads and the threads of other NSNR players.... Weak.... Shoulda never invited us...

blending-in-fail-1.jpg
is actually kinda funny!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

DeletedUser

Yeah I noticed how they kept deleting everyone else's post that was smacking them and keeping there own.

DeletedUser

Maybe they just wanted a friend??? They'll never blend.... hahahahaha

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha, liiiiiike, IDC is a big fat masstribe xDDDD

DeletedUser

I have played on many worlds on many servers and seen tribes like IDC before. They will more than likely go on to win this world and all the trashing talking will not prevent that. Actually it is to their benefit that other tribes trash talk them.....It will only make their resolve more determined.

Now hows that for sucking up........lmao:truelove:

images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Erm I didn't delete any posts

Everytime I looked up something else was deleted or locked, don't know who, only a few in our tribe have the privs

DeletedUser

i have played on many worlds on many servers and seen tribes like idc before. They will more than likely go on to win this world and all the trashing talking will not prevent that. Actually it is to their benefit that other tribes trash talk them.....it will only make their resolve more determined.

Now hows that for sucking up........lmao:truelove:

images

lmao!!

DeletedUser

Erm I didn't delete any posts

Everytime I looked up something else was deleted or locked, don't know who, only a few in our tribe have the privs

Know what Smash.... I actually believe you cause I have the same damn prob. sucks bro.

DeletedUser

LAWL, I can only laugh to players like thesmashnasty, he thinks he can do it all but really nah he can't :D

DeletedUser

I can, and always have.

You should ask some people about Smash on world 3

The only thing i heard about world 3 is that you took away all the fun with your masstribe :p. Recruiting every1, leaving no competition left. Way to go smash! :p. I'd like to see how you would manage yourself if you would actually have some competition :p

DeletedUser

The only thing i heard about world 3 is that you took away all the fun with your masstribe :p. Recruiting every1, leaving no competition left. Way to go smash! :p. I'd like to see how you would manage yourself if you would actually have some competition :p

Not really they were multiple tribes that were there to gave comp, Smash wasn't even a Mass tribe and there was Nuts tribe i am in us3 i'm sure if Smash dint disband we were have been there comp even tho we was gonna destroy smash :cool: but to me us3 was probably the best us world so far never played 1 or 2 so cant say much

Status
Not open for further replies.