Wow.... talk about censorship....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not really they were multiple tribes that were there to gave comp, Smash wasn't even a Mass tribe and there was Nuts tribe i am in us3 i'm sure if Smash dint disband we were have been there comp even tho we was gonna destroy smash :cool: but to me us3 was probably the best us world so far never played 1 or 2 so cant say much

You're demona008? That paying noob? Not even talking to you.

DeletedUser

jelly much :D & no im co

jelly? why would i be jelly? If you had shown that you had skills, then, maybe i would be jelly, but now you've only shown that you want to pay to be the best. Nothing to be jelly about. I don't even want to reduce building times, cuz i think it gives an unfair advantage, compared to the rest. Ppl like you destroy this game. Tribalwars is about skills, not money. Noob.

But that's what the majority of IDC is like i think. No skills, only pointwhoring.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes your right i am a complete nub i'm the noobiest of em :( and what's this reduce building times you speak of & money? good sir i gets no money

DeletedUser

yes your right i am a complete nub i'm the noobiest of em :( and what's this reduce building times you speak of & money? good sir i gets no money

Well, to be able to build you academy in less than a week, you need reduced building time, which costs PP. The idea of paying money to give you a fundamental advantage (like building times, resources,...) is just against the principles of TW. PA, FA and AM are ok, you can do the same with just a few clicks more. But getting extra resources, reducing building times,... for PP is just wrong. It messes the game up.

DeletedUser

lol i havent even started on acc as a co yet & im getting bashed on :cool: this should be fun and what if the player uses it? is anybody gonna stop em? isnt that what the feature was made for? if you cant catch up to em then you yourself are a nub stop whining and do something about it :)

DeletedUser

lol i havent even started on acc as a co yet & im getting bashed on :cool: this should be fun.

Hmm, if you haven't used those new premium functions, it's not your fault, and i apologize for what i said. it is meant for you co's then.

DeletedUser

well just because someone used PP feature, that doesnt neccessarily mean they lacks skill bro.

When there's advantage of using these feature, its smarter to use the advantages.

It is part of "skill" that you must know how to use the advantage properly !!

If you think reducing time / resources feature is unfair, go play at NET instead of US server.

DeletedUser3057

Well, to be able to build you academy in less than a week, you need reduced building time, which costs PP. The idea of paying money to give you a fundamental advantage (like building times, resources,...) is just against the principles of TW. PA, FA and AM are ok, you can do the same with just a few clicks more. But getting extra resources, reducing building times,... for PP is just wrong. It messes the game up.

I totally agree. I thought me was a fan of this new change. But money will now rule this game. A player can have a HUGE advantage over others both in RESOURCES and points. He/she can literally buy his/her way to the top of the world. It is a fundamental game changer. TW used to stand out from the crowd and other money hunger games, where everytime you turn around they want money for something else......

DeletedUser

well just because someone used PP feature, that doesnt neccessarily mean they lacks skill bro.

When there's advantage of using these feature, its smarter to use the advantages.

It is part of "skill" that you must know how to use the advantage properly !!

If you think reducing time / resources feature is unfair, go play at NET instead of US server.

Yes, it means he doesn't have skill. If he would've a been a real skilled TW-player, he would've known it's just wrong to play TW like this. I even don't know what the fun is in paying to get better. If demona008 would've had skills, he would've relied on that to become the number one, not his money. Pathetic. Ppl like him mess up this game. And the rest of IDC is just nodding cuz they give a lot of points. Even more pathetic :eek:

DeletedUser

where is your problem? instead of talking here go into the battlefield and show that you can be anything. :rules:

DeletedUser

No, he just doesn't like you. You know, not every1 worships you, whatever you may think :eek:

But I am pretty sure that almost everyone on this forum thinks that you're annoying as hell and are just talking trash cause you've got nothing better to do. The previous posts from you only had the purpose to provoke, and you don't seem to have realized that no one cares so far. Just stop it, you've already proven that you don't know jack about what you're talking about, isn't that enough?

As for this thread.
Yes, IDC are noobs. That is why we nobled your top 2 players and you couldn't do anything about it. Yes, we suck, you guys are awesome, clearly.

DeletedUser

But I am pretty sure that almost everyone on this forum thinks that you're annoying as hell and are just talking trash cause you've got nothing better to do. The previous posts from you only had the purpose to provoke, and you don't seem to have realized that no one cares so far. Just stop it, you've already proven that you don't know jack about what you're talking about, isn't that enough?

As for this thread.
Yes, IDC are noobs. That is why we nobled your top 2 players and you couldn't do anything about it. Yes, we suck, you guys are awesome, clearly.

Gratz in nobling 2 ppl without troops! I guess you feel pro now?

And ok, if you think that i don't know what i'm talking about, np, that's your opinion. But i'll keep commenting on the noobishness of IDC as long as you guys keep acting like noobs :p. It's my right. And if you don't care what i say, why bothering to comment? :p. Clearly you guys dó care what i'm saying about you :eek:. And talking trash, no, speaking the truth, yes.

DeletedUser

Gratz in nobling 2 ppl without troops! I guess you feel pro now?

And ok, if you think that i don't know what i'm talking about, np, that's your opinion. But i'll keep commenting on the noobishness of IDC as long as you guys keep acting like noobs :p. It's my right. And if you don't care what i say, why bothering to comment? :p. Clearly you guys dó care what i'm saying about you :eek:. And talking trash, no, speaking the truth, yes.
why are we now noob? and behave as a noob? you have the problem how we are driving so you can be happy to show you what to do. Now take an account of the W6 and run against us?

;)

DeletedUser

NSNR stands for No Surrender No Retreat IDC was kind enough to change that acronym to Noobs Stay Near Rim !! hahahahaha!!! That is funny stuff man! ** tips hat to IDC** . :p Touche all! hahahahaha

DeletedUser

Yes, it means he doesn't have skill. If he would've a been a real skilled TW-player, he would've known it's just wrong to play TW like this. I even don't know what the fun is in paying to get better. If demona008 would've had skills, he would've relied on that to become the number one, not his money. Pathetic. Ppl like him mess up this game. And the rest of IDC is just nodding cuz they give a lot of points. Even more pathetic :eek:

1. demona008 is farming harder than majority players in this world.

I would have agree with your point if he only trying to buy things out and didnt put any effort in this game, but he is playing harder than majority players in this world.

How many players in this world passed 10000 plunders now?? demona008 is one of 3~4 serious farmers in this world.

Just because he had "fundamental advantages" in the early game, you cant underestimate his effort in this game bro.

2. He has passion to play this game. I mean if he didt take serious about W6, why would he pay for all those PP???

its good to have serious players in the tribe.

I dont care about his points but I like his seriousness.

3. Just like every world has different setting , you have to admit US server is different than Net server.

Credit card is part of game in here, you have to admit it. dont blame others just because you are not willing to pay.

If you seriously think this is unfair advantages, go play at NET.

To me, good players must know how to use the advantages well.

4. Do you know how much does it cost to maintaining a server??

In a small server like this, there arent enough Premium point users like NET.

Innogame must have these PP features to make themself profit in small servers.

If US server lacks profit, why would Innogame even willing to open a new world in here, right??

those PP users are the VIPs who maintaining this server. so you cant say these players are ruining game in here.

NET has enough players so they can easily break even without these features.

Seriously people need to admit US server is different than NET server.

Its different strategy, different game. just admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.