Wow.... talk about censorship....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3057

Well if he wants to BUY his way to success then he has every right to pay and be successful.

Look at these servers another way, if this buy your way to the top was not here, MAYBE just maybe more players would join and less players would quit and THEN innogames might make more money because others will think it more worthwhile to invest in a world with premium points.

Whether he is the most active farmer or not still does not mitigate the problem of him getting an advantage of a 20% boost in resources and a doubling of his expansion EVERY DAY.

When players join this mis-balanced world they can see immediately that money will rule this server, and having so few players and so few villages in comparison to the net world makes it a HUGE advantage to those with LARGE amounts of finances at there disposal. If players want to buy there way to the top on the net server then the impact would be minimal but on this server with limited players it makes a HUGE impact....

There my two pennies.....:p

DeletedUser

1. demona008 is farming harder than majority players in this world.

I would have agree with your point if he only trying to buy things out and didnt put any effort in this game, but he is playing harder than majority players in this world.

How many players in this world passed 10000 plunders now?? demona008 is one of 3~4 serious farmers in this world.

Just because he had "fundamental advantages" in the early game, you cant underestimate his effort in this game bro.

2. He has passion to play this game. I mean if he didt take serious about W6, why would he pay for all those PP???

its good to have serious players in the tribe.

I dont care about his points but I like his seriousness.

3. Just like every world has different setting , you have to admit US server is different than Net server.

Credit card is part of game in here, you have to admit it. dont blame others just because you are not willing to pay.

If you seriously think this is unfair advantages, go play at NET.

To me, good players must know how to use the advantages well.

4. Do you know how much does it cost to maintaining a server??

In a small server like this, there arent enough Premium point users like NET.

Innogame must have these PP features to make themself profit in small servers.

If US server lacks profit, why would Innogame even willing to open a new world in here, right??

those PP users are the VIPs who maintaining this server. so you cant say these players are ruining game in here.

NET has enough players so they can easily break even without these features.

Seriously people need to admit US server is different than NET server.

Its different strategy, different game. just admit it.

If he is as good as you say he is, why does he need those advantages? Paying for resources has NOTHING to do with the game. It's just lame. If you are truly skilled, you get to the top, without buying your way in it.

Innogames gets more and more players every year. If you say that the cost of a server is bigger than the profit they make on premium accounts, farm assistent en account manager, you are wrong. More and more players buy premium accounts by earning them through those commercials. It's a great income for Innogames. They make more and more profit on each server they open.

DeletedUser

But that's what the majority of IDC is like i think. No skills, only pointwhoring.

yeah man, that is why several of the IDC players already have farm30, pwhoring much yes?

omg you have so much to stand up for in mid/late game, all this stuff you have trolled us with. Hope you are as good as you tell us you are, we will all wait and see. from my point of view, its you that worships yourself to much bro.. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah man, that is why several of the IDC players already have farm30, pwhoring much yes?

omg you have so much to stand up for in mid/late game, all this stuff you have trolled us with. Hope you are as good as you tell us you are, we will all wait and see. from my point of view, its you that worships yourself to much bro.. :eek:

I said: the majority, not all of you. There are good players among you. And 2nd: i never bragged about myself. Where say i tell i was good?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Closed for spam. Thread has nothing to do with original topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.