WW1 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I believe that it can be called W1WW1? World one's first world war. 7 of the top 10, and 5 of the top 5 are involved in this war. 21 out of 52 occupied K's are controlled by warring factions. (Note that I am including BJ in this despite the fact they haven't entered the war, they have declared their intention to do so)

Stats: Side 1:
Tribes: ~AD~, A:M, S.S
Side 2:
Tribes: Sie AQ, BJ, *SD*, MaGicX

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 386
Side 2: 568
Difference: 182

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 50
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,355,917
Side 2: 3,683,198
Difference: 1,327,281

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 413,328
Side 2: 433,418
Difference: 20,090

chart

It looks fairly even thus far with a <5% difference in nobles against other sides. We'll see what happens when BJ jumps on the bandwagon. (Sorry to leaders if I've screwed up any negotiations; not at all my intentions)

Good luck all, keep it clean, and let's see a good war!

DeletedUser

Good luck to side one... 4 of the top 5 against you??? you are gonna need it. But someone still needs to teach a lesson to MagicX... I cannot believe all those other tribes decided to ally with MagicX...

I see this war mainly being between Sie AQ and ~AD~ though, who have already been fighting. and SD is a joke- still just farm food for AD by the looks of it...

DeletedUser

what about some other stats about ~AD~ attacking our account so massively :D
Side 1:
Tribes: ~AD~
Side 2:
Players: chris2218

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 85
Difference: 79

chart

Side 1: 57,608
Side 2: 766,113
Difference: 708,505

chart

and to make it within the last week:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~AD~
Side 2:
Players: chris2218

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 6
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 28,493
Side 2: 53,601
Difference: 25,108

chart

hmm interprete whatever skill or lack of skill you want... I'M just posting this :D

DeletedUser

Perfect noob, sorry, but are you new? I have never seen you around before, really... Just the MOLOCO and chris forum accounts?

Anyways, thats pretty impressive, but arent most against the inactive Lenix???

DeletedUser188

Perfect noob, sorry, but are you new? I have never seen you around before, really... Just the MOLOCO and chris forum accounts?

read al of his post:
us 1: chris2218 us 3: MOLOCO
posting as "chris2218" before
9 of 10 voices in my head tell me I'm crazy... One whistles

Anyways, thats pretty impressive, but arent most against the inactive Lenix???

who is lenix?

DeletedUser

ahh never mind forget i mentioned it... it was somebody else nobling him, not you guys...

DeletedUser

..you lost 3 vills? pfft nub. You have 400 bloody vills. Obviously you have plenty of troops to not run out, especially considering you have another 50mil supporting you (their only frontliner with more than 500k of their own frontline that I've noticed). Amazing.

DeletedUser

..you lost 3 vills? pfft nub. You have 400 bloody vills. Obviously you have plenty of troops to not run out, especially considering you have another 50mil supporting you (their only frontliner with more than 500k of their own frontline that I've noticed). Amazing.

lol it's one tribe against us :D 4 million vs. 40 million... of course we got some support from our tribe... but we weren't the only ones to get incs and all our villages got incs :D

and about the noob thing... of course I'm a noob... but a perfect one. But who are you to tell me I'm a noob? :D show me your skill :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser188

even we can't be online all the time, but AD only send nobles when we sleep, prob cause they know i'd snipe them when i'm online.
that's some kind of sad!

DeletedUser

even we can't be online all the time, but AD only send nobles when we sleep, prob cause they know i'd snipe them when i'm online.
that's some kind of sad!

That's called common sense. Not everyone is stupid enough to use 40nukes to take 1 village. Also, anything is snipe-able on this world; it's a required 100ms gap. So. :|

lol it's one tribe against us :D 4 million vs. 40 million... of course we got some support from our tribe... but we weren't the only ones to get incs and all our villages got incs :D

and about the noob thing... of course I'm a noob... but a perfect one. But who are you to tell me I'm a noob? :D show me your skill :D

lmfao. Look at my original post for the points. It's called tribal wars. You're in a tribe. You admit you're not the only one we're attacking. And you admit you have tribal support. Idiot.

There's no such thing as skill in this game. It's knowledge and activity. Unless you count being able to click quickly a skill. If you do, you're a rather pathetic individual. I don't have the activity I probably should have to be 'skilled' but I don't really care. You're in first place in this game.. wooo. I had a ******* awesome prom last night. You think I'd've cared if I lost a vill b/c I didn't set a sitter? Naw. I'd much rather enjoy myself than have this become a job. Now as for knowledge.. I'll match you tit for tat.

DeletedUser188

That's called common sense. Not everyone is stupid enough to use 40nukes to take 1 village. Also, anything is snipe-able on this world; it's a required 100ms gap. So. :|

so you really think you are the greatest what?
yeah it's easy t snipe with 100 ms gap but until now not many dudes could snipe my nobles, however i nobled nearly 500 villages!
also i'm not sending 40 nukes to 1 village as you think i do ;)
i just do it if some guys think they need to deff a village without church or with wall 0!
and about the skill question, you do need to have skill to last in this game or do you think that someone without skill can hold against 3k incs?
or over 5k?

that's just for this server, you're right this server isnt the best, but on every server you need to have skill to be 1 place, especially if you want to be there for 9 months!

DeletedUser

Nawt really doh. You have like 5 coplayers. 5k inc.. that's not much bro. An idiot with 0 skill who knows what to do can last(with activity). Tag them all using a script. Then snipe/stack the trains. Dodge everything else. Oh no. So difficult. I might cry from the strain. nearly 500 villages! Amazing.. 4mil isn't that much. Seriously.

DeletedUser

There's no such thing as skill in this game. It's knowledge and activity. Unless you count being able to click quickly a skill. If you do, you're a rather pathetic individual. I don't have the activity I probably should have to be 'skilled' but I don't really care. You're in first place in this game.. wooo. I had a ******* awesome prom last night. You think I'd've cared if I lost a vill b/c I didn't set a sitter? Naw. I'd much rather enjoy myself than have this become a job. Now as for knowledge.. I'll match you tit for tat.

if there is no skill there are no noobs ;)

and I guess my real life is pretty awsome... I can't really tell if you have a better one... But considering I'm 17, living alone and party all the time I think mine is at least liveable ;)

DeletedUser188

Nawt really doh. You have like 5 coplayers. 5k inc.. that's not much bro. An idiot with 0 skill who knows what to do can last(with activity). Tag them all using a script. Then snipe/stack the trains. Dodge everything else. Oh no. So difficult. I might cry from the strain. nearly 500 villages! Amazing.. 4mil isn't that much. Seriously.

and this shows that you know nothing!
we are only 2 for nealry 6 months now.
and no 4 mill isnt much who said that?
but it's by far the most on this world.
how bout being quiet as you have nothing to show here or have you?

DeletedUser

and this shows that you know nothing!
we are only 2 for nealry 6 months now.
and no 4 mill isnt much who said that?
but it's by far the most on this world.
how bout being quiet as you have nothing to show here or have you?

Then why do you use so many friggin accounts on the forums? Get banned and dodge them? I do believe you started this world rather before me, had more coplayers, more free time, and plenty of room for growth while in a protective tribe. Obviously you have a lot of points. Whoop dee doo.

if there is no skill there are no noobs ;)

and I guess my real life is pretty awsome... I can't really tell if you have a better one... But considering I'm 17, living alone and party all the time I think mine is at least liveable ;)

Noobs are ignorant. It has nothing to do with skill. Ah, you live alone, and are probably a drop out. I wonder how you have so much TIME for this game. (Notice that's 50% of 'skill'?)

DeletedUser188

Then why do you use so many friggin accounts on the forums? Get banned and dodge them? I do believe you started this world rather before me, had more coplayers, more free time, and plenty of room for growth while in a protective tribe. Obviously you have a lot of points. Whoop dee doo.

i only use 1 account on the forum, that's this one since i started playing!
and yeah i have a lot of points.
if you think we are bad why are we top 5 on us3 again?
must be some skill in our account though if we play 2 worlds and reach top 5 2 times