WW1 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

about the forum accounts:
there were 3 in total I believe... non of them got banned...
1.: MOLOCO: Kenny's forum account since the beginning
2: chris2218: my forum account until we started playing us3
3: The Perfect Noob: my forum account since us3 as I wanted to get a more general name and not just our name on one server.

and lol? you don't have a clue about my real life and actually I'm tired talking to you about it. I know my real life is awsome. My friends do (and I mean real friends) and that's enough for me. I don't need to explain my life to some guy sitting infront of a pc continents away from me trying to hate the ones better in this browser game (a Game I never saw it as anything else) to make himself probably feel better.
And I don't have time... the 'skill' is to make the necessary work go much quicker. That's the way to success in here. of course if you farm without pa and scripts you probably need a lot of time to farm. But there are certain advantages in this game which reduces the necessary time you spend to a minimal level.

One last point: you always say we have like 5 cos. (which we don't have atm... we are 2) but at the beginning where time was really important we were way more... I think we were 8 or 9. Might be that you think this is way too much. But it's just because we don't have enough time. I don't think of multi-accounts as a bad thing, even though it might seem to others trying to play alone and who aren't successfull unfair. It just shows that the guys in there are if they do something ambitious about it and don't have a lot of time of their real time to spare. I think it's way worse if 1 guy in an account is very successfull because he is on like 18 hours alone because that shows he has way too much time to spare. And in the end of this point I have one question. If you have such an awsome life and hardly any time to spare. Why are you playing this game?

Finally I'm kind of tired arguing with someone about whatever, who doesn't even really know what is going on. If you really want to know what is going on you are free to contact me/us privately but I simply won't care anymore about you writing your opinion on stuff you don't know nothing about.

DeletedUser

I like how we got comepletely away from stats, and he started attempting to insult me on a personal level. And I never said I thought you're bad players. I said there's no such thing as skill in this game, unless you count time spent, knowledge, and diplomacy.

You're 'tired' of talking about it? You said 1 sentence. Wow, your word wall must've exhausted you.

I 'always' say you have 5 co's? I believe I said it once, and was sort of corrected, b/c you just said you HAD 9 co's. It's not as if I know when a coplayer stops playing for you.

I'm not trying to hate on anyone. I'm simply rebutting b/c you're saying ridiculous things and making a fool out of yourself in your attempt to sound like you have something worth saying.

Did I EVER say I have an awesome life? Though admittedly, I do. 20 countries in 17 years. Have 140k in scholarship offers. More intelligent than 99.5% of people I know. I play sports, have a job, go to school, have friends, and sleep. Therefore I don't have much time at all for this game, though I play it for enjoyment if you must know. It's funny watching people get so wound up about nuffin at all.

I like how you say "One last point"...paragraph... "Finally"... paragraph... I thought it was cute.

ps2 I'll get your stats every 7 days. It's been 3. :)

DeletedUser

And turds are kinda like you. Oh, wait, that actually works.

And pie is kinda like rock.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~AD~, A:M, S.S
Side 2:
Tribes: BJ, *SD*, MaGicX

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 362
Side 2: 518
Difference: 156

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 25
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,166,028
Side 2: 2,943,253
Difference: 777,225

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 199,688
Side 2: 237,113
Difference: 37,425

chart

So, it seems the addition of a new tribe in the war..isn't mattering? In fact it seems noble rates by both tribes are slowing, both against each other and in general. Both sides runnin low on troops? Time will tell.

DeletedUser

Good luck to side one... 4 of the top 5 against you??? you are gonna need it. But someone still needs to teach a lesson to MagicX... I cannot believe all those other tribes decided to ally with MagicX...

I see this war mainly being between Sie AQ and ~AD~ though, who have already been fighting. and SD is a joke- still just farm food for AD by the looks of it...

who are you Mashman? another noob?

DeletedUser

Sure, I guess you might call me a "noob." What does that matter in relationship to that comment or this thread in general, though?

DeletedUser

lol indi this is so awsome :D lmfao
you post stats leaving out one of the main tribes of the war and post a lot of small ones who don't really have done much so far I recon just to show stats that are about equal :D

DeletedUser

Ya'll can go F urselves, it was an accident.

Side 1:
Tribes: A:M, S.S, ~AD~
Side 2:
Tribes: *SD*, MaGicX, Sie AQ, BJ

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 342
Side 2: 662
Difference: 320

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 57
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,014,796
Side 2: 4,008,381
Difference: 1,993,585

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 337,908
Side 2: 515,289
Difference: 177,381

chart

DeletedUser

Before Sie tries to take credit for Option C.. The original owner came back and took over the acc and left the tribe.

DeletedUser

Before Sie tries to take credit for Option C.. The original owner came back and took over the acc and left the tribe.

Aye. That was very annoying considering all the time and work we put into blunting the attacks. It also screwed the other Co-player on the acct. whom was invited to merge with it. Very selfish

Nice attack btw. Chris is a tough nut and it's a good tribal war :stat: