WWI becomes public

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date

DeletedUser

KillerSpear, you are right. And, I hope TBS turns on PERV before PERV does it. I think that would be funnier and more exciting for the whole world.

DeletedUser2069

You would hope that wouldnt you cant do nothing yourself

DeletedUser

Yeah, one of the reasons I love this game is because in one Skype conversation, people will have one conversation, like "TBS are stupid and we're gonna turn on them blah blah" and in public forum like this it's all "TBS and PERV are great allies, and nobody will get us to turn on each other blah blah" -- I guess that's what makes all you guys such great politicians - when you're in public, just act like you're all friends, and then when you think you're talking behind closed doors, let the real you come out. I guess that's why I would never run for public office - I don't do the "two-faced" thing. But, maybe that's why some people are better than me at this game, hey? Interesting...

DeletedUser1580

Yeah, one of the reasons I love this game is because in one Skype conversation, people will have one conversation, like "TBS are stupid and we're gonna turn on them blah blah" and in public forum like this it's all "TBS and PERV are great allies, and nobody will get us to turn on each other blah blah" -- I guess that's what makes all you guys such great politicians - when you're in public, just act like you're all friends, and then when you think you're talking behind closed doors, let the real you come out. I guess that's why I would never run for public office - I don't do the "two-faced" thing. But, maybe that's why some people are better than me at this game, hey? Interesting...

If you have some post here.;)

DeletedUser

I'm out of this world... but when I was in it I kept seeing it in the chat room. I brought it up once or twice. They even had a poll on who to war with (TBS / Vets). Its all true, PERV said they would ride on TBS to the end, pick some of them up and war the rest...

DeletedUser

It`s a war game fellows. I wouldnt mind if at the end, after our great alliance, perv will turn on us, beacause it`s a game, but one where things are getting too personal.I had friends with whom i fought in game and drink beer in weekends. So chill out, if it`s going to be a war,it wont be now,when we just finish up this world.

DeletedUser

I would like to see this as well. The entire tribe must be hiding stuff from me :smack:

I am active enough I should know about these things :confused:

DeletedUser

GANGSTER PANDA i quoted you to my own ends as know you do not play this world any more but let me drop in a bit of PnP.

PERV & TBS will easy wipe out the rest of the tribes as not in ether tribe them waring is my only way of hanging around :)

4. Who are you again?

same ign mate

DeletedUser

Cmon, i want some action here!What are you guys doing? Sleeping? Waiting for Christmas? Drinking?
I`m for the last:p And waiting to see some talkatives here:p

DeletedUser2069

I think you will need to give them a little incentive if you want to see some action from them :p

DeletedUser1446

Side 1:
Tribes: TBS
Side 2:
Tribes: ~XB~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,778
Difference: 82,778

chart

Even more Terry?

DeletedUser1446

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~XB~

Timeframe: 22/12/2011 18:00:00 to 23/12/2011 18:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71,745
Difference: 71,745

chart

We are trying our best. Another OP well done!

Conrgatulations to my guys!

Vets prepare yourselves. We were going to start some OP´s after the break but i think someone from you guys started earlier so we are going after him now!! Oh well...:smack::smack::smack:

DeletedUser

Where's the so called "OP" against me...? I've been waiting for a few days... Zzzz.." Might catch me dozing off. You're boring me. I want to kill off your nukes please.

DeletedUser

Yea, i killed some nukes today..not a real op, but still, it`s something..

DeletedUser1446

To war would make the world better for every one else and probs for for TBS.

Side 1:
Tribes: PERV
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,201
Side 2: 706
Difference: 495

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,607,345
Side 2: 3,719,323
Difference: 1,888,022

chart

As you can see PERV are growing faster and before long will be to big for TBS do do any thing but come 2nd

Side 1:
Tribes: PERV
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/12/2011 00:00:00 to 23/12/2011 18:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 115
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 741,227
Side 2: 747,712
Difference: 6,485

chart

Go team!!!! This is a Healthy competition. The GOAL is to end the World faster!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go team!!!! This is a Healthy competition. The GOAL is to end the World faster!

From the look of it the world will be down to 2 main tribes soon but that will not make the world end faster, Will just end sooner for lots not in the two top tribes.

Never seen any trains from PERV but killed a train of TheFatMan (TBS) and with no ms gap put in by TW it should have been a lot better imo.

DeletedUser1446

And in any way you hear that TBS has experience members??? we are all noobs man...

DeletedUser

:eek:I sent that train, so dont you dare call anybody noob but me! I`m the king of noobs:D I`m even worse then a TW bot:|