X-Men vs Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What an.. original... adjective. Can a brotha get a noun!? Lemme hear ya! AMEN!

DeletedUser

Good job! You *almost* picked up on the subtle.. well, not subtle, but the patronizing tone! Woo! And by the way, the insult was towards your inability to form a complete sentence, and/or a logical thought train.

DeletedUser

You should feel ashamed.. Cause COWGIRLS DON"T CRY! Ride baby, ride!

DeletedUser

[11:32 PM] Gangsta Panda: "I apologized " Let it be known publicly this is done with.

DeletedUser

So umm 63 sins what is the point of this wait sorry Gangster Prep whats the point of this

DeletedUser

Seems to me I proved my point to one of the other Paper Wings coplayers. Once a backstabber, always a backstabber. Then again, the story might be wrong. I'd like to hear it from both sides.

lol, have fun deleting my post, or whatsoever , you are just a plain old noob, who didn't stood a change against us ;) so cry for the little respect you still have, because eventually you will lose it anyway ;)

DeletedUser

lol, have fun deleting my post, or whatsoever , you are just a plain old noob, who didn't stood a change against us ;) so cry for the little respect you still have, because eventually you will lose it anyway ;)

Why do you think we didn't stood a chance? Perhaps because you didn't do any OPs and weakened us because we had to pick up your slack ? Maybe because you declared war an attack without us even thinking the posibbility that a fellow Smash member would back stab us so greatly? Maybe because you guys nobled a lot of internals and got easy claims?

tl;dr You guys are back stabbers and your not good at all. Play w4, and you won't get far.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see smash play w4 with their members leaving. Stop hating on everything.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see smash play w4 with their members leaving. Stop hating on everything.

Firstly I'm not hating, I'm just replying to all of your idiotic posts.

Smash probably won't play W4, Because Matt won't lead. Anyways I'm in talks about getting a nice tribe from .Uk to play with me in W4. But before the settings are our nothing is certain. Anyways I doubt this will be a premade world like W3 was where most of the good .Us players and a lot of good players from .net joined. I can always ask School from W50 to join US4 as well. Still if the settings are bad I doubt anyone good will join.

tl;dr If the settings are good, some experienced tribes will possibly join.

DeletedUser

Smash will not be joining W4. There is no point in joining yet another world where we doubt there will be competition enough to keep players interested. If that changes, we will consider joining later worlds, when Matt and I can be more certain of a lack of RL issues to handle. For the moment though, Smash has always had us as the leaders, and neither of us are prepared nor able to lead any future Smash tribes.

DeletedUser

Funny you should mention that, considering you were a spy on Smash itself for X-Men...oh the irony?

Never did I say I was a loyal member, although I was for a very long time. All of those who were helping in the fight against X Men and trying to win the world. If I were them I would feel betrayed.

Smash had 4 leaders. Only 2 were missing. Is it that hard for 2 players to maintain a tribe that basically led itself with no leaders for a good 3 weeks?

DeletedUser

Smash had 4 leaders? Do you want me to list the "4" leaders for you?

Matt, Caleb, Jess, and I. Jess has not played since the beginning of the world due to college, I had my own problems, Caleb leads but can't do it all alone, and Matt had his problems.

Is it that hard for you to not bash the tribe you joined, claimed you would be with until you died when privately mailed, and then spied on? You're nothing more than a traitor, a liar, and a disrespectful person. And you have the gall to come on the forums and bash our decisions? You have no right.

DeletedUser

Go sinister soul. No offense or-el we settled this yesterday but I'm glad Greg ended up taking you guys down. At least I think it was greg :p. It was a low kick in the middle section but still all is fair in love and war. Smash was taken down by dirty trick. Not the end most wanted but it works

DeletedUser

I could of lead SMASH :p

These arguments are getting kinda old an boring

Just let it go already Most of you guys already quit when smash disbanded so why bother keeping this going

So people spies people got bored the top tribe split up for this reason or that guess what it happens on every single world on every server let it go now its done an over

This is like a game of he said she said he did she did now

dont get me wrong what smash did was good work on there part during there time here but there time has passed now so please let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.