X-Men vs Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Cheers to a long lasting premade and cheers to the new generation of tribes!

DeletedUser

Go sinister soul. No offense or-el we settled this yesterday but I'm glad Greg ended up taking you guys down. At least I think it was greg :p. It was a low kick in the middle section but still all is fair in love and war. Smash was taken down by dirty trick. Not the end most wanted but it works

Shows what you know :rolleyes:.

Like I said, if they wanted the "fair fight" they posted about, they sure as heck didn't get it with their low blows. To accuse Smash leadership of being the backstabbers is just funny.

Because I'm tired of repeating myself to people, I'm done posting on this. Like Jaganshi Hiei said, move on and stop trying to accuse Matt and I of doing things wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Accuse Matt???

Who here is accusing Matt? We are accusing you, your the one that clicked disband, not Matt

DeletedUser

lol, have fun deleting my post, or whatsoever , you are just a plain old noob, who didn't stood a change against us ;) so cry for the little respect you still have, because eventually you will lose it anyway ;)
Your post and my post got deleted. It's about me calling a liar right? So here's the story.

Before I got kicked out of the tribe by smash.thelastmanstanding I told the tribe that I'll leave my account (Power of Three) to play nomercy's account. It's because I can't leave my friends alone. Imma not backstabber you know. ;)

DeletedUser

Accuse Matt???

Who here is accusing Matt? We are accusing you, your the one that clicked disband, not Matt

Oh, whoops, looks like I'll have to go back on what I said to talk about an actual new clarification. Let me point out to you something from the original post of my thread:

Believe it or not, there's more. I know that many of you have realized that the original "[player]The SmashNasty[/player]" (otherwise named Matt), hasn't been around as much. Unfortunately, my coplayer (his girlfriend Christiana/Christii) had her father die. As a result, they both flew back to Texas, and haven't been able to get online until today as a result. By today, the damage was already done, and when I contacted him, it was only to ask permission to disband. After a lengthy talk discussing all options, we decided it was best.

Note that I said we. Does that mean I am the only one who should be accused because I pressed the button? Matt and I talked it over, we did what we thought was best, and you need to get over it. You accuse me, and you're accusing Matt. Get over it. It was me who asked him for permission in the first place. Matt might not have been around due to his having to organize a funeral, and I might have been one of the most actively leading leaders of Smash, but every leader defers to Matt. That's how it's always been. And that's why we talked it over.

I italicized the words so you wouldn't miss them.

Can you please just stop trying now? You're only proving how little you've paid attention to things I've said.

As you can tell, Sinister Soul is a terrible troll. It even rhymes! He's so cool :rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Must agree, surely everyone has got over the fact that there was a disturbance and also there is so much trash being thrown around lets stop and enjoy? :S :)

DeletedUser

Haha, i see what you mean ;) Yes Tribal Wars is like a home and a family they welcome everyone its great. And since there are limited people here its even better ;)

DeletedUser

Your post and my post got deleted. It's about me calling a liar right? So here's the story.

Before I got kicked out of the tribe by smash.thelastmanstanding I told the tribe that I'll leave my account (Power of Three) to play nomercy's account. It's because I can't leave my friends alone. Imma not backstabber you know. ;)

I didn't call you a liar ? so i don't know what you are talking about...

DeletedUser

This is still going on? Lol.

Cmon guys just drop it.

Here, let me end it.

Smash could have won. Well, would have won. Nobody can truthfully argue that. If anyone does they are just trolling. Now that being said, Smash didn't win. Will there be a tribe that was as dominant as Smash on world 3? Nope.

Why did Smash fall? Few reasons, not many. World gets boring when there is no proper challenge. We could have went after Nuts, sure, but I don't backstab and I'll never lead a tribe that does. They'd be competition, but we'd win due to a large size disadvantage. So lets say we did that, ate all of Nuts up, and then what? Still get bored. I would have still led Smash, but my personal reasons pretty much tore me from anything I wanted to do. There were 4 leaders.. but I was the head honcho. Tribe isn't the same when the head person leaves especially since everyone has their own way of dealing with things. Or-el doesn't really find interest in the game and in leading when I'm not around. When I left, of course Or-el was going to, and Caleb isn't really interested in running a tribe. It happens.

But seriously, I don't see why anyone is arguing or trolling still. It is weeks later and new tribes have already formed. It doesn't really matter what happened at this point.

DeletedUser

Don't bother Matt, they don't seem to understand basic things we say. They try to point out things that have already been addressed, (ie. me saying I'd post again to address an actual new topic, followed by Sinister Soul being a troll), it's not worth it.

DeletedUser

Wow why couldn't I have seen this earlier.

X-men vs smash? I mean seriously wasn't the members of X-men smash to start with? I haven't checked the forums nor have I seen what's happened since I quit but starting a thread called Xmen Vs Smash is ridiculous.

I mean you declared war on a tribe that got disbanded due to the leader having Rl problems. I'll tell you what lets see how good Xmen is when W4 comes out.

Matt we will bring smash to uk4 and I hope Paperwings brings Xmen to uk4 and lets see how good Xmen really is.

P.S I have not read all the post's in this thread I was clearly responding to the Thread's topic.

DeletedUser

Look at that Matt trying to convince Matt. How interesting. Unfortunately smash would most likely destroy and crush xmen because of the fact that players such as paper wings never would've got that powerful if players didn't see tribe: smash next to his village. They then used fear to their advantage and went on a noble frenzy. Smash helped all the way. I think they have a few good players like smash.thelastmanstanding and time4sleep who could put up a fight. Other then that smash would crush them.

DeletedUser

X-men vs smash? I mean seriously wasn't the members of X-men smash to start with? I haven't checked the forums nor have I seen what's happened since I quit but starting a thread called Xmen Vs Smash is ridiculous.

I mean you declared war on a tribe that got disbanded due to the leader having Rl problems. I'll tell you what lets see how good Xmen is when W4 comes out.

Matt we will bring smash to us4 and I hope Paperwings brings Xmen to us4 and lets see how good Xmen really is.

P.S I have not read all the post's in this thread I was clearly responding to the Thread's topic.

Fixed it for you. And no, we're not bringing it to US4. Not as far as I know, anyways. I certainly won't be joining US4.

DeletedUser

Matt we will bring smash to uk4 and I hope Paperwings brings Xmen to uk4 and lets see how good Xmen really is.

Count me in. :) Uhm, maybe it's Us4? :rolleyes: No offense Paper wings. We're still friends. :) Btw, come eat my account. I am not playing it anymore. As I have checked the twstats catega nobled one of my village. And I don't want a NOOB to noble me.

Status
Not open for further replies.