Best Tribes on W2

DeletedUser

So basically you just called your duke a uber noob one hit KO?

DeletedUser

So basically you just called your duke a uber noob one hit KO?

State where I said that? American Lion is a new-ish player, yes. Never did I state he was a noob. But I can guarantee no one on this world would hit any higher than he has inside my church area. Unless they were already cleared/quit or being nobled.

DeletedUser

How do you know that ukftw isent having the same problems with noise in his church?

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

You know I am on for some Evil and Abusive banter. I am very big headed and I always win a agruement so I suggest you all bow down now :)

@ Luke : Hello Lukey well you I have to say are a great player so is the rest of your co-playing team I admire you for getting owned by that german noob and coming back not giving up like some people. BUT please do not disrepect my duke he is 10x's better than your one and please get you facts right :eek:

@ Tom : One word and some more words... get off these forums your to cool. :rolleyes:

@
King Glow... Stick : Damn your sooo annoying can't you just stay on skype and make spam chats and get of this forum LOL. Tom likes you so I am not gonna abuse you :D But sorry you weren't recruited into a descent tribe

@ Drluke: Hai It's james :D

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

@ Luke : Hello Lukey well you I have to say are a great player so is the rest of your co-playing team I admire you for getting owned by that german noob and coming back not giving up like some people. BUT please do not disrepect my duke he is 10x's better than your one and please get you facts right :eek:

i was disrespecting tom ? nope and i got pwned by a german? no ... lool

DeletedUser

kay this is about best tribes, right? well you can cross off Classic Google (Now called TrAP) and The New Generation... Both top 15, both horrible nooby tribes... =/ you all probably knew that already, but I witnessed their stupidity and horribleness firsthand...

IS anyone good out there?

DeletedUser

kay this is about best tribes, right? well you can cross off Classic Google (Now called TrAP) and The New Generation... Both top 15, both horrible nooby tribes... =/ you all probably knew that already, but I witnessed their stupidity and horribleness firsthand...

IS anyone good out there?

Coming from you? Who are you? :D

DeletedUser961

State where I said that? American Lion is a new-ish player, yes. Never did I state he was a noob. But I can guarantee no one on this world would hit any higher than he has inside my church area. Unless they were already cleared/quit or being nobled.

Thanks OHKO..

Luke, Zarr/Fanboi, and Nauz have shown nothing but respect to me as a leader of the tribe, despite my point count being less than glamorous. Persius and I came into the world with the hope of creating the best tribe possible, and that's our only goal.

DeletedUser

i have nothing against you... but OHKO slammed me for being low points... so i proved a point and used you as my example as you are his duke...

DeletedUser

Thanks OHKO..

Luke, Zarr/Fanboi, and Nauz have shown nothing but respect to me as a leader of the tribe, despite my point count being less than glamorous. Persius and I came into the world with the hope of creating the best tribe possible, and that's our only goal.

Good goal don't you have real life goals? Do you wanna know my life moto? Never try never fail :D

DeletedUser

Thanks OHKO..

Heres yet another reason for me saying NEXUS, is the best tribe yet. Sounds like the leader I'd want to be running the tribe.

DeletedUser

Heres yet another reason for me saying NEXUS, is the best tribe yet. Sounds like the leader I'd want to be running the tribe.

yeh but the goal of any leader of any tribe is to be the best tribe possible thats my goal as well...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I liked this comment

Good goal don't you have real life goals?

Ok, Deleted my post too ;)

Hmm, this is true But I like how he just jumps in here defending himself by saying his one and only goal is to have it be the best ever.

DeletedUser

true... i dont have anything against him... i just dont like being called a bad duke because i have low points... and because i tried to recruit duswdav because he is my friend... i didnt know either of those were crimes

DeletedUser

Since we're using motto's here: Give your best if you want to be the best.