Blood, Sweet and Tears :O

• Thread starter Nothing.Special
  • Start date

DeletedUser

TWStats says more than I can about the facts, I do have mails still if you'd like for me to make them public, I don't have to defend this though. You are the one on the defensive. Btw cent, milad made a bunch of deals with people and didn't let you or ali know, so I am sure you are not lying about your information. You should know who your co's are before you trust them to play your account.

As stated more times than I can count in the forums already "The more you talk the worse you look cent".

One more thing and this is the last post I make on the subject, Its odd how your current tribe agrees with us on your actions.. Maybe blaming the person in the mirror instead of us or your CO's should be the place to start.
TW stats say more.LOL.what does that have anything to do with this?we are talking about backstabing and lies.you make no sense as usual.
why are you taking it with cent?It was me who is defending Noise's face at the moment.so dont talk crap(as you always do)

"As stated more times than I can count in the forums already "The more you talk the worse you look cent"."
dude you may want to think about this.OFF members are the ones who look bad now.even New sperg members seem to hate you.
I have made friends over this more than i care to mention.
if you want your tribe to look decent,please reply a decent post just like how i did.show me where ive ever lied.show me where you have ever NOT lied.

"Its odd how your current tribe agrees with us on your actions"
Isnt it Odd how Your tribe agrees with me on my actions?

about you:
Total Posts: 2
the number of lies said in them:
Congratulations!!

and Hi shelly .I miss your kisses :D
Milad.

DeletedUser

It's been awhile,

I was just wondering if anyone could give me an update on US2's status and I would like to discuss what I already know...

Team Noise seemed to get gang raped tut tut anyone got any gossip on that? I heard it has been planned for weeks! :att:

Please post all the inside information you have here....

Regards,

An old friend. :if:

James is still lurking about....

DeletedUser

Honestly, I didn't even bother to read Noise's response to Rix's post because it has all the truth that needs to get out.

Gj Rix.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I didn't even bother to read Noise's response to Rix's post because it has all the truth that needs to get out.

Gj Rix.
Then youre closing your eyes to the truth.jumping to conclusion without one side defending itself,thats just you Dejan.but i still like you XD
plus i think you shuold read it,because your name gets mentioned as well ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then youre closing your eyes to the truth.jumping to conclusion without one side defending itself,thats just you Dejan.but i still like you XD
plus i think you shuold read it,because your name gets mentioned as well ;)

Don't forget that I WAS in OFF! . I know what you have done, I know how you behaved, I knew what your plans were... But I'll just leave it behind me. Nah, I won't bother....

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

Damn I make a good darn Thread don't I? It's seems Noise account is or has done a good job I am proud of them, It makes my spine shivver inside. I love the US Sever....

You the noob
Awz the backstabber
Tom the weak
Pitthul the one i dont know
Raj terror the half cool guy
kill2u1 (have i spelled it right?)
Leuxiran (not sure about spelling though)

LOL
:D

US3 the fun and games truly begin... See you all soon :att:

James :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

Damn I make a good darn Thread don't I? It's seems Noise account is or has done a good job I am proud of them, It makes my spine shivver inside. I love the US Sever....

You the noob
Awz the backstabber
Tom the weak
Pitthul the one i dont know
Raj terror the half cool guy
kill2u1 (have i spelled it right?)
Leuxiran (not sure about spelling though)

LOL
:D

US3 the fun and games truly begin... See you all soon :att:

James :p
Which james? :D

DeletedUser

Sup guys. MentaL is rank 2. O-o

A perfect example of how leadership and cooperation are not needed to be a top tribe. Just high point members, apparantly, are all that matter. Or so says rank 1 player.

DeletedUser

A perfect example of how leadership and cooperation are not needed to be a top tribe. Just high point members, apparantly, are all that matter. Or so says rank 1 player.
You mean previous rank1 (me) or current rank 1?
i have the same opinion as well :D