Blood, Sweet and Tears :O

• Thread starter Nothing.Special
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It's been awhile,

I was just wondering if anyone could give me an update on US2's status and I would like to discuss what I already know...

Team Noise seemed to get gang raped tut tut anyone got any gossip on that? I heard it has been planned for weeks! :att:

Please post all the inside information you have here....

Regards,

An old friend. :if:

DeletedUser

Nothing special. Off raped noise, noise fought back and now off is gone. so...noise won. end of story :p

DeletedUser

Noise didn't win. OFF! got destroyed by themselves. They forbid Noise to noble some villages but he did it. So Noise ( and Aliquisher ) got KICKED and joined us ( MentaL ). Noise got raped and DIDN'T FOUGHT BACK! . OFF! lost much members, then they merged with SPERG because they were afraid that all their members join us, like much did. ( Or maybe not :p )

Now Noise is only Cent, because Cent did noob actions 2 days ago ( like in his profile stood ) ....

that's the end

DeletedUser

Noise didn't win. OFF! got destroyed by themselves. They forbid Noise to noble some villages but he did it. So Noise ( and Aliquisher ) got KICKED and joined us ( MentaL ). Noise got raped and DIDN'T FOUGHT BACK! . OFF! lost much members, then they merged with SPERG because they were afraid that all their members join us, like much did. ( Or maybe not :p )

Now Noise is only Cent, because Cent did noob actions 2 days ago ( like in his profile stood ) ....

that's the end

That made sense xD

Anyways don't talk about my mate like that thanks. Also OFF were good but Tom just isn't built for leading he still needs that extra kick in the ass... I have to admit this Mental looks like an OK tribe :p

DeletedUser

It is. The best in my eyes. Don't know but in Germany, there are only tribes with under 25 members really PRO! Quality recruiting instead of mass recruiting.
I don't talk about your friend like this. This stood in his own profile, I just wrote it here again. :] ... Noise had 4 players now 1 ..

DeletedUser

It is. The best in my eyes. Don't know but in Germany, there are only tribes with under 25 members really PRO! Quality recruiting instead of mass recruiting.
I don't talk about your friend like this. This stood in his own profile, I just wrote it here again. :] ... Noise had 4 players now 1 ..

Lol I was joking It's cool mate... you should play .Net better than .de to many dictators there :D:D

DeletedUser

I can't stand Noise, but he definitely wasn't "raped," Silence. He got hit hard, survived, started to come back, then the co's decided there were too many issues going on. As for OFF, apparently the merger was planned, and now, just when it seemed like people were starting to catch up to the one supertribe, another one takes it place :-\

Aside from MentaL climbing up to No. 3 and Assassins overpopulating K44, that's about all the drama that's happened.

DeletedUser

I can't stand Noise, but he definitely wasn't "raped," Silence. He got hit hard, survived, started to come back, then the co's decided there were too many issues going on. As for OFF, apparently the merger was planned, and now, just when it seemed like people were starting to catch up to the one supertribe, another one takes it place :-\

Aside from MentaL climbing up to No. 3 and Assassins overpopulating K44, that's about all the drama that's happened.

It seems you do not know the full story,

From what I believe Ali and Cent and there other co's just feel out with Tom and OFF leadership then formed mental and they gang raped them basically short story... anyways VonWanger ftw, I miss that guy :D

DeletedUser

It seems you do not know the full story,

From what I believe Ali and Cent and there other co's just feel out with Tom and OFF leadership then formed mental and they gang raped them basically short story... anyways VonWanger ftw, I miss that guy :D

I definitely watched the whole thing unfold and am in the same tribe as Noise. Noise was attacked, yes, and he lost villages, but he definitely survived and was in the top 20 as recently as yesterday. That's not gang-raping, no matter how you define it. That's a job half-done.

DeletedUser1323

I normally don't post on the PnP's, but I would like to (once and for all) straighten out this entire thing. What I am telling you is the truth, the inside information, the things that both OFF! and Noise don't want you to know.

As a former council member of OFF! and a player in the first church world (world 30.net) I encouraged Noise to start making clusters instead of random ennobling. (this was just after he took his 3rd village). At this time we were getting circulars from Noise about sending support as they had none (3 villages and NO support?!) so as a tribe we sent support. I was informed (by Noise mind you) that a player near me who was 2x my size was about to ennoble me and that they were going to noble the player first. This conversation went on for a day or two as the player is literally 5 blocks from me and only had a smithy level 18 at the time I was opposed. After Noise sent the noble train they learned the player was stacked and need urgent help (which with me being small I sent about 90% of my troops at the player as well). All troops were killed including the train that Noise sent. The player then restarted so the village went barb. Now at this point I was thinking ok, I have some food when I get my nobles, but no Noise decided that since they lost about 1/3 of a nuke on them and a train, they should be entitled to the village (that to me screamed "WE PLAY FOR US ONLY"). Thus starting another argument. Then a rogue member of the szfz333 account sent a noble train at it anyway and made Noise mad again, another argument. (this was roughly 2.5 weeks ago) Noise nobled (another scream saying "WE PLAY FOR US AND ONLY FOR POINTS") the village from another Off! member at that point and nothing more than discussion was brought up in the council about this.

Shortly after the taking of his 5th village, the Noise account had only about 2k defensive troops and 2 - 1/4 nukes and 4 nobles. Out of the 5 villages 3 were covered by churches.

So then, one of our guys (Freegame) lost all of his troops attacking a player and decided to quit. The player requested that the villages be divided in the way of 2 of our members getting 2 of the villages and the third village goes to someone OUTSIDE of the tribe. Then the forum spam started about how this player needed this village and so on and so forth, ultimately the council made rules that if the village is in your church, you get the priority of taking it. The council then decided who got what villages. One of these villages was 3 blocks from kill2ub1, so once he got his noble, he started hitting the village and took it. Much to his surprise once he took it, three nobles were 1 hour away and 3 waves of support were following. Who would be sending those nobles you ask? The player with the most points Noise. So again Noise went not only against the betterment of the tribe, but directly against the council. The council started talking about taking this problem out, information was leaked to Noise some how and so Noise and Aliquisher decided that once we launched they would break away from the tribe and start their own eleet super tribe. They started mailing the players in the top 10-20 of the world asking them to join them when this happened. As the council found out about this we decided that the forums were not a good place to discuss such things so 3 of us started our own plans on fixing the situation. During these plans one of our leaders had been talking with zomgitssarah, the leader of sperg, about these issues and the merger was in its beginning stages of being planned. About 3-4 days later we launched taking 3 villages within a few hours. There was not a tribe that launched against Noise only 3 members 1 village per member. Some how this was perfectly timed with all the active Noise members being gone (did we know that cent was going to break a bone... no, did we know that milad was afk... no we had no idea). Then the lies from Noise started on the external forums about how Off! back stabbed them and how they did NOTHING wrong.

Here is Noises ennoblements.

Did Noise help the tribe by taking out players?
YES.

Are the players in the Noise account a good at playing TW?
That depends, they are excellent at sniping, good at timing things, but not good with helping the tribe grow, not good at taking one for the team and very very angry at ANYONE that stops them from taking something they THINK is theirs.

Did off disband because of the Noise account?
No, this was in the works at least 1 week before the op on Noise was planned.

My question to anyone else playing TribalWars, How would you deal with a situation as described above?

DeletedUser

And then here I will announce the tribe situation. Everything was going along well, rank 1: OFF! with the least members of all, only like 35, with double SPERG's points or so. SPERG was rank 2, AsAs was rank 3, with their academy tribe, AsAc, us here at Sleep? (which didn't come out until later after the disbanding of NXS) at fourth, and... -=V=- in the fifth rank.

If you don't know about NXS falling, it's pretty much the story of a noobish duke who can't dodge a 30 second incoming, Noise nobling the top members of NXS, disorganization, bigggggggg leaving to join OFF! and me leaving and starting my own tribe (due to an intended dismissal).

Then... OFF! just a few days ago dismissed a bunch of players like Noise and Aliquisher, and another group left with hicut and Pathetic Fallacy, and Dont-Panic?, etc. to join MentaL or fall to the floor and die. OFF! merges with SPERG (I don't know the story but I know it was planned), but I guess rixter told us what it's like.

Erm... soon, my tribe Sleep? rank 4 declared on rank 2, 3, and 5, and we're still warring atm. It's us (34) vs. then (165), so it might be a difficult fight, but we're still winning as of now. And.. that's the story, even if it is quite biased, I think the important facts are out.

DeletedUser

My question to anyone else playing TribalWars, How would you deal with a situation as described above?

I buy this, especially since those actions fit Noise to a T. The way you've described it seems like it was handled well.

I still stand by what I say, though. Unless you rim a player, there is no "gangraping" going on :p

DeletedUser

I don't care how good you are if you've got selfish players that are only out for yourself your never going to succeed as a tribe. That story sounds very believable, I suspect it's spot on. He should of been booted after the second incident, this is a team game not an individual game. Half of the blame also goes to Off!, unwilling to boot there biggest player because of points. Rogue players have to be dealt with before they bring everything down. ^^ perfect example.

DeletedUser

I don't care how good you are if you've got selfish players that are only out for yourself your never going to succeed as a tribe. That story sounds very believable, I suspect it's spot on. He should of been booted after the second incident, this is a team game not an individual game. Half of the blame also goes to Off!, unwilling to boot there biggest player because of points. Rogue players have to be dealt with before they bring everything down. ^^ perfect example.

I'm afraid that would be Tom's fault, since Awz wanted him out from the beginning. :D

DeletedUser

I think I'll add my two cents. Noise hasn't been nobled because he is no threat. That's why we didn't "finish the job." We'll get him done when we feel like we need too. For now, we're taking out other threats in the area.

DeletedUser

I normally don't post on the PnP's, but I would like to (once and for all) straighten out this entire thing. What I am telling you is the truth, the inside information, the things that both OFF! and Noise don't want you to know.

As a former council member of OFF! and a player in the first church world (world 30.net) I encouraged Noise to start making clusters instead of random ennobling. (this was just after he took his 3rd village). At this time we were getting circulars from Noise about sending support as they had none (3 villages and NO support?!) so as a tribe we sent support. I was informed (by Noise mind you) that a player near me who was 2x my size was about to ennoble me and that they were going to noble the player first. This conversation went on for a day or two as the player is literally 5 blocks from me and only had a smithy level 18 at the time I was opposed. After Noise sent the noble train they learned the player was stacked and need urgent help (which with me being small I sent about 90% of my troops at the player as well). All troops were killed including the train that Noise sent. The player then restarted so the village went barb. Now at this point I was thinking ok, I have some food when I get my nobles, but no Noise decided that since they lost about 1/3 of a nuke on them and a train, they should be entitled to the village (that to me screamed "WE PLAY FOR US ONLY"). Thus starting another argument. Then a rogue member of the szfz333 account sent a noble train at it anyway and made Noise mad again, another argument. (this was roughly 2.5 weeks ago) Noise nobled (another scream saying "WE PLAY FOR US AND ONLY FOR POINTS") the village from another Off! member at that point and nothing more than discussion was brought up in the council about this.

Shortly after the taking of his 5th village, the Noise account had only about 2k defensive troops and 2 - 1/4 nukes and 4 nobles. Out of the 5 villages 3 were covered by churches.

So then, one of our guys (Freegame) lost all of his troops attacking a player and decided to quit. The player requested that the villages be divided in the way of 2 of our members getting 2 of the villages and the third village goes to someone OUTSIDE of the tribe. Then the forum spam started about how this player needed this village and so on and so forth, ultimately the council made rules that if the village is in your church, you get the priority of taking it. The council then decided who got what villages. One of these villages was 3 blocks from kill2ub1, so once he got his noble, he started hitting the village and took it. Much to his surprise once he took it, three nobles were 1 hour away and 3 waves of support were following. Who would be sending those nobles you ask? The player with the most points Noise. So again Noise went not only against the betterment of the tribe, but directly against the council. The council started talking about taking this problem out, information was leaked to Noise some how and so Noise and Aliquisher decided that once we launched they would break away from the tribe and start their own eleet super tribe. They started mailing the players in the top 10-20 of the world asking them to join them when this happened. As the council found out about this we decided that the forums were not a good place to discuss such things so 3 of us started our own plans on fixing the situation. During these plans one of our leaders had been talking with zomgitssarah, the leader of sperg, about these issues and the merger was in its beginning stages of being planned. About 3-4 days later we launched taking 3 villages within a few hours. There was not a tribe that launched against Noise only 3 members 1 village per member. Some how this was perfectly timed with all the active Noise members being gone (did we know that cent was going to break a bone... no, did we know that milad was afk... no we had no idea). Then the lies from Noise started on the external forums about how Off! back stabbed them and how they did NOTHING wrong.

Here is Noises ennoblements.

Did Noise help the tribe by taking out players?
YES.

Are the players in the Noise account a good at playing TW?
That depends, they are excellent at sniping, good at timing things, but not good with helping the tribe grow, not good at taking one for the team and very very angry at ANYONE that stops them from taking something they THINK is theirs.

Did off disband because of the Noise account?
No, this was in the works at least 1 week before the op on Noise was planned.

Hi Rix.youre in the list of the noobest OFF members.
"What I am telling you is the truth, the inside information, the things that both OFF! and Noise don't want you to know."
What OFF doesnt want people to know has been already stated in a thread i made.
what i dont want to know and dont want to hear is LIES.

let me correct the story

"I encouraged Noise to start making clusters instead of random ennobling"
you talk as if I am a noob who doesnt know what church world IS.
Ive been getting my advices from someone much better than you.someone in top 3 in a church world(before he quit) and also sometimes from Matt.so dont act high and mighty.i would never need your lecture and encouragement

"At this time we were getting circulars from Noise"
More lies.i never had the privillage to send circulars.

"sending support as they had none (3 villages and NO support?!)"
sorry but i HAD defensives.just not enough.and besides,I and Szfz were the only ones attacking NXS members while you guys were sitting your as*es and ordering bullSh*t

"(which with me being small I sent about 90% of my troops at the player as well)"
Dont play with words please.you sent 90% of your OFFENSIVES.and you were a defensive.im guessing you sent 50 LC total or so if i remember well

"Now at this point I was thinking ok, I have some food when I get my nobles"
Oh really?I clear the guy,i lose a noble train and all my troops and kill the supports which had been gathered from NXS and SPERG,and then You noble it,while you should be Grateful i killed him.you were saying you went defensive because of him.you also mentioned you wouldnt get any hauls because of that player(relic) drying all the barbs.

"screamed "WE PLAY FOR US ONLY"
Dude,I have a question.how can you never had any problems when the player was active and was planning on nobling you?
but right after i Almost clear that village and it goes Barb,you suddenly claim it?
if you wanted that village you shouldve told me in the 1st place so that at least i wouldnt have sent 4 nobles at it.Youre a really dirty old man

" a rogue member of the szfz333 account sent a noble train at it anyway and made Noise mad again, another argument"
I paid Szfz the resources of a noble and took back that village (when i actually shouldnt have sent the resource .but since I liked Dejan I accepted the blame from my co players and beared it)

"Noise nobled (another scream saying "WE PLAY FOR US AND ONLY FOR POINTS") the village from another Off!"
DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO COUNT?
how is it another ?that was the first.however it was mine and I didnt noble it from anyone else.

"Shortly after the taking of his 5th village, the Noise account had only about 2k defensive troops and 2 - 1/4 nukes and 4 nobles. Out of the 5 villages 3 were covered by churches."
3 of them were covered,but for the other 2 i had plans.the reason i didnt rush for a church in that area was because I DID NOT EXPECT A BACKSTAB
and my nuke was still the BIGGEST in the tribe.my Offensive villages farm space were 14k and 19k.

"One of these villages was 3 blocks from kill2ub1"
you forgot to mention he had 1.6k points when freegame left

"he started hitting the village and took it. Much to his surprise once he took it, three nobles were 1 hour away and 3 waves of support were following."
LIER.i had sent only 1 wave of support and it was HC only
also he couldve at least told me that he was nobling that village.i had no idea.I had lowered the loyalty.I sent 3 nobles again to noble it,but i suddenly saw 1 hr before my nobles reach,someone else nobled it.and that cost me 2 Nobles.
and lets not forget to say that when i nobled that village,Kill2ub1 backtimed my troops in that village.which couldve been an act of war,but i knew which Bit## was behind it so i didnt noble that guy.

"So again Noise went not only against the betterment of the tribe, but directly against the council"
also the council rules were like : You cant noble anything out of your radius.you should only noble inside it and NEVER expand.

"The council started talking about taking this problem out, information was leaked to Noise some how and so Noise "
YOURE A JOKE
we never knew that,and we didnt try to have a new tribe because of being afraid of backstabing or anything.it was just to avoid Noobtardation

"Noise and Aliquisher decided that once we launched they would break away from the tribe and start their own eleet super tribe"
WRONG AGAIN.YOU either Know Nothing or that much of a bastard to be Lying this terrible
we decided that we break away from tribe and have our own tribe,but not when you launched attacks because it NEVER WAS planned

Dude i dont feel like copying the rest of the bullSh*t from your post.because i think you got everything mixed up.(or were drunk while posting)
so ill just explain the rest

When we planned on having a new tribe,(when alot of others were feeling bad about these annoying rules) and then started to talk and find out who wants to join us.
but while mailing the plan was leaked and Tom(OFF leader) somehow found out about it
he came and tried to solve things without a war.I would use the word BEGGING according to the way he was asking me not to do the plan,but since he is a good guy (not a good leader) I wont copy and paste the skype chat
then we agreed over some terms.that I get freegame's village.If I receive any attacks then,ill leave the tribe.but if Tom can get his people not to attack once i nobled,then I and others (which were around 8 of us from OFF )will stick to the tribe

I didnt receive any attacks,so i distinguished the plan.and talked to everyone so we forgot about the new tribe.

This is when I almost quit TW.i had told others that id be gone soon.

but someday Ashkan calls me on the phone and tells me that we have 30 incomings and are kicked from the tribe.well i couldnt do anything but left it to co players and lost a few villages.however RL is no excuse,so i admit being defeated in the western part.but however we killed heck of troops as well.
one more reason that Noise lost badly in there was because of not having a lvl 3 church in there so that all villages at that part can be covered by it.well i dont blame me.because I didnt expect a backstab
and one more thing,if what you say about taking me out was planned,is right.then you guys are really dirty.because just 1 or 2 days before the engagement on Noise,you sat the account.so had the troopcounts

"Did off disband because of the Noise account?"
Not completely.it was mostly because of the members that Noise took with him.not Noise alone

sorry if i left anything unreplied,its just there are too much lies that i dont feel like reading all of it.but hope it cleared the facts

Also,the reason we left was because of RL mostly.we were all too busy.thats why we kept changing our co players so much.

and rix i hope next time you lie better because it stinked this time.

Milad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think I'll add my two cents. Noise hasn't been nobled because he is no threat. That's why we didn't "finish the job." We'll get him done when we feel like we need too. For now, we're taking out other threats in the area.
ROFL.in the part where you want to finish,there was a problem.I was back to the account (1hr a day thogh).I sniped 5 nobles,backtimed lot of troops.prenobled villages.and annoyed the F*** out of you.so you didnt dare to touch us.
also we got some NICE supports from Mental.and you totally knew it.so dont act tough you noob.
I also saved your a** as well.when Spyna had cleared your troops,and you were rebuilding,and everytime i asked you you were saying things are BAD.I nobled that guy who was pretty close to you,but later you just attacked it and took it.other villages taken by you were the same.you didnt use much troops for them.(except the last one which I was your opponent)and you even nobled an ally.the best name i can come up for you is:
VULTURE

Since i dont want to make a tripple post,i edited
Rix i wanted to ignore the rest of your Bu****** but you are just too much of a lier.
"There was not a tribe that launched against Noise only 3 members 1 village per member"
want me to mention and count them?
You the noob
Awz the backstabber
Tom the weak
Pitthul the one i dont know
Raj terror the half cool guy
kill2u1 (have i spelled it right?)
Leuxiran (not sure about spelling though)
also some fakes from others as well.
i feel like there were 2 or 3 more but i dont remember the names

"Some how this was perfectly timed with all the active Noise members being gone (did we know that cent was going to break a bone... no, did we know that milad was afk... no we had no idea)"
ALL THE ACTIVE NOISE MEMBERS?
ROFL
anyone who mailed us wouldve received the reply after 12 hours or so.
You can even ask Arithon,who asked me to be his sitter.I think she has the mails.
You can be sure that if i was online i wouldve sniped those pittiful trains easily with even offensives.i couldve even local sniped trains so pathetic.

". Then the lies from Noise started on the external forums about how Off! back stabbed them and how they did NOTHING wrong."
I estimate this is the 4th or the 5th time someone called me a liar.but again I ask for proof.and Again Im sure no one will reply this part.as this circle has been going on ever since

check the last line of this post:
http://forum.tribalwars.us/showpost.php?p=35484&postcount=22

DeletedUser1323

TWStats says more than I can about the facts, I do have mails still if you'd like for me to make them public, I don't have to defend this though. You are the one on the defensive. Btw cent, milad made a bunch of deals with people and didn't let you or ali know, so I am sure you are not lying about your information. You should know who your co's are before you trust them to play your account.

As stated more times than I can count in the forums already "The more you talk the worse you look cent".

One more thing and this is the last post I make on the subject, Its odd how your current tribe agrees with us on your actions.. Maybe blaming the person in the mirror instead of us or your CO's should be the place to start.