Blood, Sweet and Tears :O

• Thread starter Nothing.Special
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A perfect example of how leadership and cooperation are not needed to be a top tribe. Just high point members, apparantly, are all that matter. Or so says rank 1 player.

He asked for updates, I gave him them.
Now sit down and shut up.

DeletedUser

A perfect example of how leadership and cooperation are not needed to be a top tribe. Just high point members, apparantly, are all that matter. Or so says rank 1 player.

the only troops you need are spears
anybody who doesn't pointwhore will not go far

DeletedUser

mmhmm great advice Pat. And Prio, if you can "update," why can't I comment? You make MentaL seem so great. But what I have experienced in and about that tribe are different.

Only one who seems actually genuinely concerned about members of the tribe are Joker.

DeletedUser

mmhmm great advice Pat. And Prio, if you can "update," why can't I comment? You make MentaL seem so great. But what I have experienced in and about that tribe are different.

Only one who seems actually genuinely concerned about members of the tribe are Joker.

how many spear nukes does joker have?

DeletedUser

Link me to a post where I say MentaL is great? Link me a to a post where I even imply that MentaL is great?

how many spear nukes does joker have?

All of his villages are spearm nukes.

DeletedUser

Pat is just.... special. He is like Patrick in his profile come-to-be in real life =O

DeletedUser

patrick-star-starfish-spongebob-pictures-f007.jpg

Fail much? :D