Blood, Sweet and Tears :O

• Thread starter Nothing.Special
  • Start date

DeletedUser623

I normally don't post on the PnP's, but I would like to (once and for all) straighten out this entire thing. What I am telling you is the truth, the inside information, the things that both OFF! and Noise don't want you to know.

As a former council member of OFF! and a player in the first church world (world 30.net) I encouraged Noise to start making clusters instead of random ennobling. (this was just after he took his 3rd village). At this time we were getting circulars from Noise about sending support as they had none (3 villages and NO support?!) so as a tribe we sent support. I was informed (by Noise mind you) that a player near me who was 2x my size was about to ennoble me and that they were going to noble the player first. This conversation went on for a day or two as the player is literally 5 blocks from me and only had a smithy level 18 at the time I was opposed. After Noise sent the noble train they learned the player was stacked and need urgent help (which with me being small I sent about 90% of my troops at the player as well). All troops were killed including the train that Noise sent. The player then restarted so the village went barb. Now at this point I was thinking ok, I have some food when I get my nobles, but no Noise decided that since they lost about 1/3 of a nuke on them and a train, they should be entitled to the village (that to me screamed "WE PLAY FOR US ONLY"). Thus starting another argument. Then a rogue member of the szfz333 account sent a noble train at it anyway and made Noise mad again, another argument. (this was roughly 2.5 weeks ago) Noise nobled (another scream saying "WE PLAY FOR US AND ONLY FOR POINTS") the village from another Off! member at that point and nothing more than discussion was brought up in the council about this.

Shortly after the taking of his 5th village, the Noise account had only about 2k defensive troops and 2 - 1/4 nukes and 4 nobles. Out of the 5 villages 3 were covered by churches.

So then, one of our guys (Freegame) lost all of his troops attacking a player and decided to quit. The player requested that the villages be divided in the way of 2 of our members getting 2 of the villages and the third village goes to someone OUTSIDE of the tribe. Then the forum spam started about how this player needed this village and so on and so forth, ultimately the council made rules that if the village is in your church, you get the priority of taking it. The council then decided who got what villages. One of these villages was 3 blocks from kill2ub1, so once he got his noble, he started hitting the village and took it. Much to his surprise once he took it, three nobles were 1 hour away and 3 waves of support were following. Who would be sending those nobles you ask? The player with the most points Noise. So again Noise went not only against the betterment of the tribe, but directly against the council. The council started talking about taking this problem out, information was leaked to Noise some how and so Noise and Aliquisher decided that once we launched they would break away from the tribe and start their own eleet super tribe. They started mailing the players in the top 10-20 of the world asking them to join them when this happened. As the council found out about this we decided that the forums were not a good place to discuss such things so 3 of us started our own plans on fixing the situation. During these plans one of our leaders had been talking with zomgitssarah, the leader of sperg, about these issues and the merger was in its beginning stages of being planned. About 3-4 days later we launched taking 3 villages within a few hours. There was not a tribe that launched against Noise only 3 members 1 village per member. Some how this was perfectly timed with all the active Noise members being gone (did we know that cent was going to break a bone... no, did we know that milad was afk... no we had no idea). Then the lies from Noise started on the external forums about how Off! back stabbed them and how they did NOTHING wrong.

Here is Noises ennoblements.

Did Noise help the tribe by taking out players?
YES.

Are the players in the Noise account a good at playing TW?
That depends, they are excellent at sniping, good at timing things, but not good with helping the tribe grow, not good at taking one for the team and very very angry at ANYONE that stops them from taking something they THINK is theirs.

Did off disband because of the Noise account?
No, this was in the works at least 1 week before the op on Noise was planned.

My question to anyone else playing TribalWars, How would you deal with a situation as described above?
This is the truth, Btw nice post Rix

DeletedUser

I am not gonna jugde Rix is sexy cent you have a huge schlong. so I think we are equal nough Said close this thread smashy you noob :stat:

DeletedUser

hursh...not sure that is a word..

maybe it was to harsh though. JK Dejan...lol

sorry jamesy

DeletedUser

You too are a couple of swear....

Go get a room because it's getting hot in here... :p:p

DeletedUser

Well he can't be a couple with you James...he isn't that way :D

DeletedUser

It's been awhile,

I was just wondering if anyone could give me an update on US2's status and I would like to discuss what I already know...

Team Noise seemed to get gang raped tut tut anyone got any gossip on that? I heard it has been planned for weeks! :att:

Please post all the inside information you have here....

Regards,

An old friend. :if:

World 02 sadly, has failed.

Its no longer competitive long term, and SPERG seems to be a good tribe. As long as it does not fall apart, then game mathematics will not allow another outcome, unless perhaps there were a sudden influx of high caliber players who took new ownership of accounts of SPERG opposition, and worked as a team.

Most (but not quite all) of the top players are merely average point hogs, with no intent or desire to actually fight real wars; for SPERG, there is no need, militarily, to fight real wars, nor is there any opponent able to provide a real war.

So in about 3 months, unfortunately, us02 has failed.

Its a danger signal, since it strongly suggests that the .us servers are not going to be successful, long term.

Hopefully, the next couple worlds of .us can attract a competitive standard mix of players, and not devolve as quickly as us02 has.

Frankly, most good players know this world is largely a waste of time, and use it for a diversion from other worlds like en54 and en55, while those are small and tribe wars begin to develop.

Contrast us02 with en54; and en54 has not even hit stride yet. Put simply, its a lot more fun for most to play, and much more comptitive and lethal; some of the top 20 players here, would not make the top 100 or even to 200/500 in competitive worlds.

But, its a game, and each play for their own reasons, but ultimately to have fun. A difference is that the top players in this world like to "have fun" by being non-competitive; in other worlds, top players enjoy the thrill of battle, and the possibility of defeat...when only one's skill over that of their opponent is the margin between victory and defeat.

:)

DeletedUser

right, i enjoy .US because I am noobier and it is easier for me to survive and do well with lower amounts of awesome playeres. Also, although world 1 is not even that big, if you look there you can see ..US is not a fail, as that is a world with quite diverse tribes ion diverse areas.

Once players that are on or near the rim right now get bigger, I would expect to see rim tribes starting to form and become top tribes. They may not fight sperg i they are far away, but I expect to see more top tribes...

DeletedUser

Its not an argument, its player vote.

Players vote, by where they spend their time and play.

us01 is much more successful than us02, and we had high hopes for us02.

Business and math, and P/L are cold and calcualting; there is a danger that unless the next couple us worlds are more successful, then the us server model will fail, and that is not something that we want.

us02 is a classic FAIL world at this point. There are ways it could turn around, but most of the current players are not the type that could do it. It would take a larger scale shift of players coming into this world, to make a real alteration of the current FAIL eventuality.

Of course, many average players that currently find themselves at or near the top of a world bristle at the objective realities that a given world is non-competitive.

If a bunch of grade school kids showed up at an Olympics 100m race and the elite sprinters were not present, then a 12.86 second high school sprinter won the Gold medal, then he would certainly be a gold medal winner.

But he would be forever trying to "defend" his medal in public, by attempting to spin things. But the fact remains, his effort was mediocre... though he did get a medal.

This is analogous to some of the "top" players in us02. Their performance is average, but since there are not many top players choosing to spend time in us02, then they are "at the top".

But its like a b-grade movie, or a minor league baseball statistic, or a team doing well but not in a Premier league.

A big difference is that here in us02, such players get to amuse those of us lurking with an insight into their mentality, while we are rolling on the floor laughing, almost literally. ROTFL.

But hey, its cool, and forum trash talk is part of it. Players can take their amusement where they find it. But the underlying facts of TW World life cycles, and player comparitive performance does not change.

:)