What, No Declaration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

so you are saying that ~AD~ who is fighting 3 wars according to you, is still outplaying a tribe fighting just one war, with supposedly good diplomacy, and safe backlines?

I think you just helped prove MY point, not yours...

This week they have taken 3 villages from AD, with all this superiority...

I understand they may need to refocus and plan better, but its been a whole week of losing quite heavily. If they "sit back and plan ahead" too much longer, it will be too late!

DeletedUser

so you are saying that ~AD~ who is fighting 3 wars according to you, is still outplaying a tribe fighting just one war, with supposedly good diplomacy, and safe backlines?

I understand they may need to refocus and plan better, but its been a whole week of losing quite heavily. If they "sit back and plan ahead" too much longer, it will be too late!

ummm dahr is AD...

DeletedUser548

Yo, read my post. I said they did good with their diplomacy from a neutral view. In my opinion, it's too much diplomacy.

And I am in ~AD~ :p

I did state that I have some respect for Sie AQ leaders, because they managed to cut off all their borders, except for the 404 and ~AD~ borders, and those were the wars that were intentional by Sie AQ. I'm just suprised that they chose the 2 best fighting tribes to war, out of all of their choices. They could have just as easily went and rolled through BJ or *SD*, much like we're rolling through *SD* in the Southwest.

DeletedUser

What I was trying to say is you said Sie AQ had smart diplomacy, and could concentrate on just this war with AD and 404... while AD was more distracted. yet AD is still outplaying them.

I am not going to comment on 404, just because most of our nobles are on Cosa Nostra, which from what I gather has gone pretty much inactive, or is at least not trying to defend and is not receiving support...

DeletedUser

this clearly shows that you know nothing!
if u show us stats, pls show all of them not the one of the action you did.
in total Sie AQ is sstill in front.
This is ridiculous. If anyone posts skewed stats, it's kategikos. Remember a month ago when he posted the stats from when Sie AQ backstabbed Smash and surprised attacked them while Smash was warring at least 3 other tribes? THAT is skewed.

A week's stats that don't even include all of the other tribes ~AD~ is warring (not sure about 404), if anything, doesn't even do us justice.

I'm 100% sure if Sie AQ was the one who had demolished AD and 404 in the last week, instead of what actually happened, all of you would be quick to post the stats here. Plus - everyone wants to know how the war is going now, eh?

Sie AQ had smart diplomacy
Lol

DeletedUser

Gaunt... /facepalm

I dont think they do, that Dahr guy does... reread my post... i said the HE said they do... lmao

and I am not trying to make us seem better persay, just posting stats, keeping this thread alive (which i think can now be said to be very alive currently =D), and making sure people know that this war is not over, dispite the split up of Smash.

DeletedUser188

A week's stats that don't even include all of the other tribes ~AD~ is warring (not sure about 404), if anything, doesn't even do us justice.

i don't mind if anyone posts a week stat, but then don't say things like they are falling apart, because AD is in action right now and we do not.
i havent said that AD is going to fall apart just because i nobled 75 villages from them...

DeletedUser

]As Sie AQ slowly falls out of first place

I never said Sie AQ wsa falling apart, they are merely losing first place, being outgrown. They used to have a big lead but because of merges into AD as well as successful wars in general, AD has grown to match and even pass AQ.

I in no way think Sie AQ is falling apart. It is too strong a tribe for that. I feel like Sie AQ will continue to fight even if it is reduced to outside the top 5, or even 10. Some players may give up, quit, or leave, but the majority seem to be committed to that tribe.

DeletedUser

i don't mind if anyone posts a week stat, but then don't say things like they are falling apart, because AD is in action right now and we do not.
i havent said that AD is going to fall apart just because i nobled 75 villages from them...

*coughcoughinactivescouch*

:p

DeletedUser

He said that Sie AQ was falling out of the rank 1 spot, which is true. I don't see the problem. :confused:

And why aren't they "in action" right now? I guess they just want you to rebuild and continue the war for them...

DeletedUser188

He said that Sie AQ was falling out of the rank 1 spot, which is true. I don't see the problem. :confused:

And why aren't they "in action" right now? I guess they just want you to rebuild and continue the war for them...

didnt i say we were preparing???
and they just finished off kibast in north

DeletedUser

sooo... while the south and east is losing villages to ~AD~, the north is eating up inactive villages? nice way to help tribemates....

DeletedUser188

sooo... while the south and east is losing villages to ~AD~, the north is eating up inactive villages? nice way to help tribemates....

i havent lost a village yet :p
and i'm south and east

Status
Not open for further replies.