What, No Declaration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

they went inactive when they saw my incs...
that's something different

I hate to burst this bubble of self love, but the folks you took the overwhelming majority of those villages from were about as tough as a soap bubble and almost as hard to pop.

Now that you've started attacking some of our core members, I'd have to say that even someone your size cannot sustain the rate of loss you've been experiencing with your nukes :) I've seen three different sustained battles you've been involved in that would have spelled total ruin for most folks offensive power - the fact that you have anything left at all to throw is a testament to your size alone.

The fact is that Sie AQ is losing and that isn't going to change any time soon - not even with Kategikos tribe-hopping and hoping to 'prepare BJ for war'. I certainly hope muuh's mistaken theories on the end of Ego? are worth dying for, because that IS going to be the price all of you pay for them.

And that's a tragedy...but hey, wars are full of that kind of stuff, right?

DeletedUser

I am trying to figure out how many attacks we are going to have to send to make him quit like we did meizko I or whatever his name was. The account clearly wasn't worth remembering so it was easily forgotten. Didichump is getting his sweet 15 second noble trains sniped and villages taken in short order and with the wreckless abandon the Chris2218 account has been building offensive villages I imagine that we will have cut him off at the knees and he will quit within a couple weeks now that he is under attack from us. Has anyone ever seen a 4mil account get rimmed? if you haven't get your popcorn out and enjoy the show because chris2218 is on the ~AD~ chopping block.

~Jbird

DeletedUser188

I am trying to figure out how many attacks we are going to have to send to make him quit like we did meizko I or whatever his name was. The account clearly wasn't worth remembering so it was easily forgotten. Didichump is getting his sweet 15 second noble trains sniped and villages taken in short order and with the wreckless abandon the Chris2218 account has been building offensive villages I imagine that we will have cut him off at the knees and he will quit within a couple weeks now that he is under attack from us. Has anyone ever seen a 4mil account get rimmed? if you haven't get your popcorn out and enjoy the show because chris2218 is on the ~AD~ chopping block.

~Jbird

your funny!
mieszko I had half as much incs as i have now and it's getting more every minute.
but i'm not as stupid as he was, id on't quit that easy. i won't quit under 10k incs and i won't quit over 10k incs ;)
and with that kind of fakes i will not quit at all.
some of you guys are really sending axe attacks as fakes, i mean wtf axe?!?
others just send 100 attacks in 15 min(fake ftw)
like this it's not going to be very difficult for me!

but others are doing well of course ;)

DeletedUser

I told you that you picked the wrong side bud.... sorry man I really enjoyed shooting the breeze with you in PM's. it is business time now and you are in our way. Good Luck!

DeletedUser188

I told you that you picked the wrong side bud.... sorry man I really enjoyed shooting the breeze with you in PM's. it is business time now and you are in our way. Good Luck!

i said nothing against it.
i only told you that it won't be that easy against me as it was against mieszko I espacially if you are sending that bad fakes

DeletedUser188

I am trying to figure out how many attacks we are going to have to send to make him quit

i was trying to figure out when the first AD people quit because they see that they won't get many villages from me... :D

DeletedUser

i was trying to figure out when the first AD people quit because they see that they won't get many villages from me... :D

Yeah...this I don't see happening ;)

To be honest I could easily send that many attacks in that time frame and have it be full of 'not fakes'. But your point is well taken - sometimes fakes are very easy to spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser188

Yeah...this I don't see happening ;)

but it would be funny wouldnt it?

To be honest I could easily send that many attacks in that time frame and have it be full of 'not fakes'. But your point is well taken - sometimes fakes are very easy to spot.

some can do this but the person who did it can not

DeletedUser

your funny!
mieszko I had half as much incs as i have now and it's getting more every minute.
but i'm not as stupid as he was, id on't quit that easy. i won't quit under 10k incs and i won't quit over 10k incs ;)
and with that kind of fakes i will not quit at all.
some of you guys are really sending axe attacks as fakes, i mean wtf axe?!?
like this it's not going to be very difficult for me!

but others are doing well of course ;)
...I forget to build rams in my nukes sometimes. and I don't like waiting 200 hours. 100 attacks in 15min would also be the same time you throw in nukes.. derp. derp. derp. (who does it take 15min. to send 100 fakes? 0.o)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

see, now is when i lose my respect, when you treat other, smaller players as inferior dirt. you think you are so high and mighty, and you are arrogant about it. At least "MOLOCO" (same accnt) is able to be talked to and debated with, without him dissing every player. but whoever it is that posts as "Chris2218" is being a jerk, quite frankly... =/

DeletedUser

see, now is when i lose my respect, when you treat other, smaller players as inferior dirt. you think you are so high and mighty, and you are arrogant about it. At least "MOLOCO" (same accnt) is able to be talked to and debated with, without him dissing every player. but whoever it is that posts as "Chris2218" is being a jerk, quite frankly... =/

what are you talking about? I just suggested that indi23 uses mass-recruiting scripts if he "forgets" to build rams... might be that because I'm not a native speaker my english sounds other than I want it to sound. If it was so I appologise. This is the reason too why I don't post much in the forums. And in what other thread did I "treat other, smaller players as inferior dirt"? o_O

DeletedUser

you made it sound like he was a bad player because he does not use mass recruit scripts... sorry, its really hard to determine sarcasm and whatnot in written writing, especially that on the internet... =/

DeletedUser

yes I did delete my post because it obviously didn't say what it meant to say :D
but I didn't report anyones post? o_O
anyways... back 2 topic?

DeletedUser

We can't get back on topic. The topic is a no-longer-existent war.

Status
Not open for further replies.