What, No Declaration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1093

Whether I am playing W1 or not has nothing to do with your lack of skill mate.

well, your support would have kept me alive

Why would Smash want to take you on as a liability that they need to support? They aren't the social welfare department that supports people who can't support themselves...

DeletedUser

SmashNasty needs to hush. you dont respect anyone that isnt your points (you obviously never take into consideration troops!). instead of taking all of the scrubs players, who most would have even helped your top 40, you took in select ones who had rank, and points. if you had account sat me then you would have seen potential, because i had all my villages full and ready to advance. but you left me, and my tribemates (only 3 good players) out to dry.

so, i decided to get biased. against you, and your tribe. if gaunt had handled it any other way, you would have had 3 more members ready to fight till the end. but instead you said "we cant afford any frontliners". well, your support would have kept me alive, and me with my several trains could have gotten us somewhere.

good fight, but you lost because your recruitment, and coordination, was not enough to pull out a victory.

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. I was nice with you before, but now I'll put it out there.

You are THE WORST player I have ever met in my life. Your activity shows you are on daily and you have enough time to even post on the global forums. I passed you in 6 weeks of playing, even with losing my full nuke in the 2nd week of play, when you played for 8 months.

I've met and played with thousands of players over several world and I have NEVER met a player as delusional and ignorant as you. You have NO IDEA how to play. The thought that you think you have any idea as to what you are doing shows how much is wrong with the populous of the world today. Your opinion on anything related to this game carries as much weight as asking Michael Vick how to care for a dog.

Smash didn't lose anything. Without my right hand guy helping me to run Smash, I didn't have the time nor the willpower to keep Smash going. I have other priorities that need to be put above a game, and with Kibast having to leave the game for an emergency, I had to do what was best for my players, by moving them to ~AD~ and the newly created remake of 404, which had joined Smash earlier. Both tribes are OVERLY qualified and will do well, and of course ~AD~ has been a longterm and very respectable and trusted ally. There was no reason not to make the move.

I had the most skilled players in the world, by a very long stretch, and anyone that even tries to debate that is missing a few brain waves. With that being said, obviously my recruitment didn't lose, and the fact that I didn't invite you solidifies that further.

If you ever respond further or make any dumb accusations referring to my ability as a leader or player, or the ability of those that were in Smash, I will pull up stats, mails, and proof of your activity to make you look even more ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1144

alright guys. i defended Kategikos. so when does this switch to my play? i nobled some barbs. everybody nobles some barbs alright? i nobled ALL barbs. but nobody bothered to check into tribal placements and such i see. im not one to noble tribemates, but if thats what you think i should do to stay in my AOI, you better go somewhere, not on this game. if you think i am stupid enough to attack a top 5 tribe with the chance of the other one attacking me any day, you better look above in my last sentence, and do that.

i nobled barbs, get over it. put me in a tribe, and i will fight till the end. put me out in the cold, and i turtle. look on W40 .net, somebody there sure seemed to think i was good enough. and yes, there is a trend there too. i STOPPED NOBLING. and guess why?

because this is a game, and my academics come first. im sorry if you dont have the same mindset, but thats how i roll. and now im getting more active, in that world, and this one, just watch out...for those who actually survived the massacre of Smash!

so, do your research, because i will tell you now, there any much worse players than myself. I KNOW I AM NOT THE BEST. but to say i am the absolute worst player is an inaccurate statement, and if you want to prove it, then shoot a couple nukes my way.

DeletedUser1144

I didn't have the time nor the willpower to keep Smash going. I have other priorities that need to be put above a game, - smashnasty

sorry, i wanted to reply before i read that.

DeletedUser1144

I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did.

oooo yay, i have a person actually bringing up how long i lasted. bout time i would say, because everyone else is trying to say im a pure barb nobler (look on the .net server W40). point is, if i could have survived the first few waves of Sie AQ, then i could have sniped 5 trains in 1 night, yes, i said IF i had survived the first few waves. my 2 tribemates were kind in supporting me, and i really couldnt have lasted the 3-6 nights (i have over 4m of people attacking me, gimme a break). it would have been 1-2 nights tops.

DeletedUser

way to triple post

alright guys. i defended Kategikos. so when does this switch to my play? i nobled some barbs. everybody nobles some barbs alright? i nobled ALL barbs. but nobody bothered to check into tribal placements and such i see. im not one to noble tribemates, but if thats what you think i should do to stay in my AOI, you better go somewhere, not on this game. if you think i am stupid enough to attack a top 5 tribe with the chance of the other one attacking me any day, you better look above in my last sentence, and do that.

Wouldn't it be better if you stopped complaining, stopped nobling barbs, actually did something and tried applying to one of the many tribes in your area?

i nobled barbs, get over it. put me in a tribe, and i will fight till the end. put me out in the cold, and i turtle. look on W40 .net, somebody there sure seemed to think i was good enough. and yes, there is a trend there too. i STOPPED NOBLING. and guess why?

W40, who cares? This is us1.

because this is a game, and my academics come first. im sorry if you dont have the same mindset, but thats how i roll. and now im getting more active, in that world, and this one, just watch out...for those who actually survived the massacre of Smash!

What the heck are you doing here then? If you really had this mindset you would accept the fact that nobody wants you in their tribe and go study for physics or whatever you're doing.

so, do your research, because i will tell you now, there any much worse players than myself. I KNOW I AM NOT THE BEST. but to say i am the absolute worst player is an inaccurate statement, and if you want to prove it, then shoot a couple nukes my way.

Nobody said you were the worst player, you're just the only one who advertises it.

I didn't have the time nor the willpower to keep Smash going. I have other priorities that need to be put above a game, - smashnasty

sorry, i wanted to reply before i read that.

what?

oooo yay, i have a person actually bringing up how long i lasted. bout time i would say, because everyone else is trying to say im a pure barb nobler

Of 16 nobles 12 have been barbs, 2 were players who were gangbanged by other tribes and 1 was inactive. Only 4 of those were above 4000 points.

(look on the .net server W40). point is, if i could have survived the first few waves of Sie AQ, then i could have sniped 5 trains in 1 night, yes, i said IF i had survived the first few waves. my 2 tribemates were kind in supporting me, and i really couldnt have lasted the 3-6 nights (i have over 4m of people attacking me, gimme a break). it would have been 1-2 nights tops.

Once again who cares about W40, that's a different server altogether. And that last part sounds like you're a refugee to me.

Are you done?

DeletedUser

I guess we can just continue this thread for the ongoing fighters against sie aq.... currently (that i know of) ~ad~ is still attacking, with its addition of previous smash members, and those Smash who formed 404 are also taking part in this fighting.

Side 1:
Tribes: Sie AQ
Side 2:
Tribes: 404, ~AD~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 53
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,719
Side 2: 493,115
Difference: 467,396

chart

36 nobles alone are from 404, even before Sie AQ finally figured out to declare war on us. They might come in here saying we are attacking semi-inactive players, so it does not count, but wait, did they not "count" inactive players when fighting Smash earlier??? You take in a refugee, and attackers will continue to attack. is that not why you started war with Smash weeks ago?

now, thats not to undermine ~AD~ efforts... they have taken 17 and given back 3, but they are probably fighting harder battles, so this is just as impressive.

As Sie AQ slowly falls out of first place, losing some members, they somehow continue to act superior to the rest of the world, and are proud of their abilities. I personally do not know how they fight, as not even a fake has been sent my way for the weeks on end Smash (and now 404) have been fighting them. But Sie AQ, you are obviously not as good as you think you are... you took in big players just to stay on top, but these players are bringing down what little respect had been given to your tribe. I think only players I can respect is Chris (only cuz he is number one and very big) and disraq, as I have heard nothing but praise for his skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser188

I think only players I can respect is Chris (only cuz he is number one and very big) and disraq, as I have heard nothing but praise for his skills.

this clearly shows that you know nothing!
if u show us stats, pls show all of them not the one of the action you did.
in total Sie AQ is sstill in front.

DeletedUser

sure,, if you go back weeks upon weeks, sie aq may have more total nobles, but I am talking about now, in the present, how things are going...currently (or as currently as you can get when looking at already-conquereds...)

DeletedUser548

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. I was nice with you before, but now I'll put it out there.

You are THE WORST player I have ever met in my life. Your activity shows you are on daily and you have enough time to even post on the global forums. I passed you in 6 weeks of playing, even with losing my full nuke in the 2nd week of play, when you played for 8 months.

I've met and played with thousands of players over several world and I have NEVER met a player as delusional and ignorant as you. You have NO IDEA how to play. The thought that you think you have any idea as to what you are doing shows how much is wrong with the populous of the world today. Your opinion on anything related to this game carries as much weight as asking Michael Vick how to care for a dog.

Bolded for ya Patrick ;)

DeletedUser188

sure,, if you go back weeks upon weeks, sie aq may have more total nobles, but I am talking about now, in the present, how things are going...currently (or as currently as you can get when looking at already-conquereds...)

maybe this has sth to do with tha fact that AD is in the middle of their action against us...
and we are rebuilding stuff an preparing things. thought about that?

and as you have respect because i'm a big player it cleary shows you know nothing.
people who have seen me have respect for me for other reasons...

DeletedUser548

maybe this has sth to do with tha fact that AD is in the middle of their action against us...
and we are rebuilding stuff an preparing things. thought about that?

and as you have respect because i'm a big player it cleary shows you know nothing.
people who have seen me have respect for me for other reasons...

I respect you because you split a 300ms train on an account I was sitting, just to spite me :(

DeletedUser

Moloco, you are obviously a skilled player for being so big. thats not the only reason, but I am not going to post 5 paragraphs on what makes you a good player. You are number one, showing you are one if not the best in the world (many would argue otherwise)

You know how to play and judging by your OD(A) you are aggressive. You turn even 3K barbs when you noble them into 9K villages really quickly. Now I know form the previous poster that you are excellent at splitting trains...

...but yes, I do not know much. us1 is my first world I have personally played, and I have had little to no interaction with you. We were both in Smash for a few days, but did not really talk. you are on the other side of the world.

I am talking about things from my point of view, which is biased and isnt properly informed.

DeletedUser188

Moloco, you are obviously a skilled player for being so big. thats not the only reason, but I am not going to post 5 paragraphs on what makes you a good player. You are number one, showing you are one if not the best in the world (many would argue otherwise)

You know how to play and judging by your OD(A) you are aggressive. You turn even 3K barbs when you noble them into 9K villages really quickly. Now I know form the previous poster that you are excellent at splitting trains...

...but yes, I do not know much. us1 is my first world I have personally played, and I have had little to no interaction with you. We were both in Smash for a few days, but did not really talk. you are on the other side of the world.

I am talking about things from my point of view, which is biased and isnt properly informed.

you are talking from your point of view??? possible, but not if you talk about 404, AD and Sie AQ, you were talking about whole the tribes, not about the northern part or any other part of the tribes!

DeletedUser548

I will give the Sie AQ leaders some respect for making diplomatic ties on almost all their borders, and choosing the most capable tribe to fight. They're smart, with allies and NAP's on all but their ~AD~ and 404 frontlines, they can focus their war. 404 will also be able to focus, though I don't know much about their diplomacy. Meanwhile, ~AD~ is split between warring Sie AQ, MagicX (off and on) and *SD*, all of whom need their own ops, and their own defensive stacks. Sie AQ is able to keep their frontlines stacked by using their relatively safe backlines, and core. Meanwhile, ~AD~ cannot use as much defense on the Sie AQ line, because it's split between 3 major fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.