Smash Would Like To Say...

DeletedUser

For clarification, I think the ? I bolded and underlined is what he meant to put.
Sorreh! :p I am just wondering/curious about the "He can't play this game without PP". It only proves that he's WEAK too. ;)

DeletedUser

What? You can't play this game without PP. I played two worlds in .net upto three million without using PP. So it means that you lack talent too? o_O

I can play this game without PP but for me to have any sort of RL outside of this game I choose to buy PP. Otherwise with my work/family commitments I wouldn't have the time to enjoy playing this game

You said .us players are weaklings? Then promise me that you'll be on top or I'll call you weakling too.;)

re-read my post and you'll see I gave three possible options.

Just because you jumped on this one point does not mean it's my opinion as made clear by my post. In future read carefully before you foolishly try to flame someone.

I'm not buying the fact that you've never seen a tribe dominate the core early on, completely. Ever seen W1N on W1 of .co.uk? I hear you might even have been in W1N. They had the core solidified right at the start, took it over very quickly and had a huge lead. No, they didn't win the world, but there is no PP option on .co.uk.

Yes UK1 was my first Tribal Wars world and I started in and around the core although I was never in W1N. W1N did not have the core solidified as early as it has been on this world. They shared it with CHE! for a while and in fact at one point CHE! were World leaders for a few weeks. In fact they were pretty much neck and neck (points wise) till they merged.

You said they didn't win the world. They haven't lost it either.

Next point is that there has always been PP option on .co.uk. Now if you meant there is no option to speed up building using PP then you would be right but there are PP on UK worlds. Maybe you can clarify this?

Maybe you need to realize that excuses like "Oh, they must've used PP to win" are just straws that you're grabbing at to try and cry out against Smash simply being more skilled at diplomacy and playing skill than the core tribes we've taken out, or been responsible for the disbanding of.

I don't understand why your conditions are the only ones possible. Downplaying what Smash has achieved so far serves no purpose besides maybe allowing you to feel better about yourself for some strange reason. Smash, thus far, has had the diplomacy to take out any enemies at the time we wanted, the players to fight and win any fight and dominate the core, and the recruitment policies that have allowed us to grow. Just because you don't believe that Smash could have been the best over good players to the extent it has, and just because even if that weren't true, you refuse to acknowledge that Smash could've even been lucky, doesn't make it any less true that Smash earned their wins, they didn't have to use PP reductions (even if some few players did, I'm not aware of who did).

Smash may have been lucky but I would nearly bet PP on this if I could prove it but your total domination of the core is due to:

1) Use of PP to outgrow your opponents early game

2) Hugging the top tribes in your area.

Now maybe you got lucky as well in that your opponents crumbled and you managed to hug your most obvious threats but that hardly makes you an elite tribe. When you face and successfully defend against an elite tribe then you may get kudos from me. However don't hold your breath waiting for it as I fear you will end up blue in the face.

DeletedUser

You go and muster an "elite tribe" for us to fight and then we will have the satisfaction of demolishing you!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Smash may have been lucky but I would nearly bet PP on this if I could prove it but your total domination of the core is due to:

Anyone that knows me and Smashnasty knows we don't always see eye to eye, but this is just ridiculous.

The effects of half-build premium are hugely exaggerated. It doesn't reduce the cost of buildings, just the time n which they build. 99% of players can't afford to queue everything nonstop even without making it cost twice as much to do so, as such the percent of players that could afford twice the usual resource cost are much less than 1% of the player population.

Summary: To benefit from paying premium to half-build, you have to already be a damn good player, in fact only a few people in Smash are good enough to even be good enough to be benefited from half-building if they used it. I'm not insulting them, it's just true, like all rank 1 tribes, they have some members better than the rest.

DeletedUser

I can't believe this hasn't been put to bed yet. All Chopper asked for was a few members to post copies of their PP usage to put this outrageous suggestion to bed.

Mind you, the longer it drags on ..... the more questions it raises.:rolleyes:

Btw, just wondering, do all the mods who are members get paid in PP?:g:

That would make quite a few Smash members part of that 1% who can afford to push their acc.'s in this way, wouldn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone that knows me and Smashnasty knows we don't always see eye to eye
really??? i wonder why :D maybe its because your such an [censored censored censored]..smashnasty has changed since i seen him first post here, he has self control. your just pompous.

B2T: ^ what pete said.
notice none have accepted the challenge to show us their pp log with a screeny nauz, i think smashnasty is a smart guy, clever enough to have come up with a great way to utilize the option.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I can't believe this hasn't been put to bed yet. All Chopper asked for was a few members to post copies of their PP usage to put this outrageous suggestion to bed.

Mind you, the longer it drags on ..... the more questions it raises.:rolleyes:

Btw, just wondering, do all the mods who are members get paid in PP?:g:

That would make quite a few Smash members part of that 1% who can afford to push their acc.'s in this way, wouldn't it?

Umm, no?

1% or less can afford the cost of double-time in terms of wood/clay/iron, not in terms of their wallet. Mods are paid 400 premium a month, and are given instant premium on all accounts they play. None of that equates to free resources.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
really??? i wonder why :D maybe its because your such an [censored censored censored]..smashnasty has changed since i seen him first post here, he has self control. your just pompous.

B2T: ^ what pete said.
notice none have accepted the challenge to show us their pp log with a screeny nauz, i think smashnasty is a smart guy, clever enough to have come up with a great way to utilize the option.

What exactly would a screenshot prove?

I mean, look:

ponies!.PNG

DeletedUser

they are good players..so rezzies wont be an issue..why are you dodging that fact.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
they are good players..so rezzies wont be an issue..why are you dodging that fact.

Very few of them are good enough to afford double the usual resource costs needed to queue everything 24/7, which is what is required to benefit from using half-build.

DeletedUser

You guys do realize that every single person in this game has the option to do the half build if they choose so if SMASH is using it then thats up to them you have the option too

DeletedUser

who says that the hq costs will be double constantly? myself and ned have a few tricks we will be utilizing for a better start up next time we play, as this is the first time we have played proper here and i can assure you it does not include paying double at the hq and tbh, only a rank whore will care about his hq running 24/7..that would be you. troops bro..troops. gime troops anyday over points

DeletedUser

Yes UK1 was my first Tribal Wars world and I started in and around the core although I was never in W1N. W1N did not have the core solidified as early as it has been on this world. They shared it with CHE! for a while and in fact at one point CHE! were World leaders for a few weeks. In fact they were pretty much neck and neck (points wise) till they merged.

You said they didn't win the world. They haven't lost it either.

Next point is that there has always been PP option on .co.uk. Now if you meant there is no option to speed up building using PP then you would be right but there are PP on UK worlds. Maybe you can clarify this?

So because we did it better, it must've been impossible for us to have done it without premium-reducing options? And yes, I was referring to the accusation of us using premium-reductions on a wide-scale. I'm not saying they don't occur at all, as that would be impossible to ascertain, but I am saying that accusing us of using them on a wide-scale is ridiculous, and the logic behind it doesn't apply uniquely to our situation.

2) Hugging the top tribes in your area.

Now maybe you got lucky as well in that your opponents crumbled and you managed to hug your most obvious threats but that hardly makes you an elite tribe. When you face and successfully defend against an elite tribe then you may get kudos from me. However don't hold your breath waiting for it as I fear you will end up blue in the face.

Define "hugging" the top tribes. Do you mean =AXE=, which wasn't in the top 5 when we allied them? How about NUTSAK, which was the same? We took out the tribes above us and below us, such as the family, ~N.S~, FUN, etc. We didn't hug our most obvious threats, because our most obvious threats weren't even the largest tribes at the time we "hugged" them.

I won't hold my breath for you realizing that you're assuming we've allied the top tribes who have been top from the start, when in reality they had not. If we had "hugged" the core, we'd have allied FUN and the family from the beginning. We did not. Therefore, your logic is incorrect, and I feel like I'm going to turn blue in the face trying to make you understand that :).

Also, for reference, mods are paid 400 premium a month, but we are not given instant-premium. Also, the only mods who would be able to use it would be The SmashNasty and I, and I have not used my premium for pushing my account (which anyone could tell by my low point amounts), and The SmashNasty has used them for a few buildings but is not even top of the world. So that logic fails as well.

DeletedUser

Um, alright. Am I the only one who feels like 63 sins is this guy?

rman2489l.jpg

DeletedUser

Haha... Change it to death to smash and yep pretty much. I'm just predicting. I know alot about what's happening ingame and how smash villages are getting wipped out. Not nobled but that comes next ;)