Some thoughts after 12 days in US3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First of all, Smash must be one of the most successful tribes I have ever witnessed. Cleverly diplomacy and skillfully members made this tribe so feared that no other tribe even dared to take one lousy city from them.

It's sad though, that not even top 5 would join forces and rip Smash apart bit by bit, but rather rolled over and laid down waiting for their turn to be annihilated, and continued to fight each other instead of joining forces...

Looking at my own area after a week or so, there is no competition at all. In fact I have already grown beyond farming my neighbors and must cool down or I have nothing to feed on. Using money to cut down building time is therefore not an option at all, and I haven't even tested it yet.

Based on this I don't think I will go for nobleman, as there is nothing worth to noble anyway, but rather fight the "big" tribes in my area for fun I guess. It's so refreshing to get mail like
are you crazy? you have no idea who we are!
hehe :)

A strange situation in a very strange world indeed...and I can imagine Smash just having a ball when they gather several skillfull players, and shouldn't be blamed for the others not attacking them.
Jesus, that is part of the game and strategy to not let that happen, and the art of war to take the competition out one by one. Hats off for Smash for a well done work, and we are so looking forward for W4 to start :)

DeletedUser

Skype-emoticons-14-dull.gif

Hug the skilled -> noble the weaks -> claim to be king of tw.
Skype-emoticons-13-sleepy.gif

Smash is not any better than the fruit decaying in my compost bin lmao.
  • Worthless
  • Smelly
  • << fill in whatever you want >>

Nuff said.

DeletedUser

First of all, Smash must be one of the most successful tribes I have ever witnessed.

Hats off for Smash for a well done work, and we are so looking forward for W4 to start :)

So , when you haven't seen a tribe which was more successful , then this server is your first server^^
To say that they did a well done work is quite silly, which success did they reach? Invite all the top 20 players to get top 1 ally? At this serverphase? Damn, that's crazy ...

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree more crovax.

Hmmm,someone is jelous of our skillz ;D

Erm, no. After 4 or 5 years intensively playing there is nothing that can make me jealous. I used to be hungry for topnotch ranks and oda .. but thats the past, now I like to calm down and enjoy the game as it is, withouth any priorities to hit milestones.

DeletedUser1505

Hmmmm..pardon me if i doubt you,and believe that you are saying this to cover the fact that you cannot achieve top ranks and oda ;)

Crovax-We recruited TWO top 20 players on this world.everyone else asked to jion before the world started.its not our fault you arent as good as us :/

DeletedUser

Haha I knew you would come up with that counter-phrase. Well too bad it's wrong. I've had 4 oda milestones on a row, ive been rank1 in points & oda and multiple times in top-20 .. I've led a couple of my own top-5 tribes aswell. I'm just retiring of the game and all that can satisfy me is the war part. Farming .. urgh .. :p

DeletedUser

Hmmmm..pardon me if i doubt you,and believe that you are saying this to cover the fact that you cannot achieve top ranks and oda ;)

Crovax-We recruited TWO top 20 players on this world.everyone else asked to jion before the world started.its not our fault you arent as good as us :/

ok man ;) then let's see what the future will tell. But I think you won't be the winner then ;-)

DeletedUser

its not our fault you arent as good as us :/

Two words for you

1) pride
2) fall

If not this world then another. Have to agree with the general consensus that I have never seen a no.1 rank tribe hug so much.

For those of you getting upset by our flamming you. Grow a pair, we haven't even started flamming properly yet as those who play on the UK servers know.

DeletedUser1505

lol,.net rules for flaming :p
and MrDees...could you show me some stats please? ;)
and yes,i realise i come over as rather arrogant,but this is my honest opinion. if you dont like it,sue me :p

DeletedUser

its not our fault you arent as good as us :/
shows the arrogance of these fools..but you just have to read the funny in game mails thread to see that, they seriously have no respect for others by looking at the mails in there.. funny mails are funny mails, but all i seen was a bunch of twats acting like 7 year olds .. AND YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE DONT SHOW YOU ANY RESPECT ON THESE FORUMS KNUCKLE HEADS. why would anyone want to?? when your that disrespectful in game, only have your leader to blame for that i guess...

and here is a scenario,
try competing against each other seems there is ''NO COMPETITION'' clowns. cary on about no competition, but your hugging lmao..

also,
newsflash dummies.. if you put 2 very good players on any account it will dominate, so most of you are not that great tbh....co playing is for those who cant hack it by them selves..those who treat the game like its the only thing to do in the world other than socialize with real people.. take a look at yourselves.....its a game..grow up rofl..people like myself love to watch how easy jackasses like uber56r2d2c3po or whatever his stupid name is come on here and talk smack in such a way they are living their dream hahaha you must be children is all i can say, because if your an adult then GOD HELP YOU,, and your mum's,,, who probably cant wait till you get the hell out of their house, stinking up the bedroom because you live in it all day every day rofl...

DeletedUser

Smash is a decent tribe for w3 US.for example FUN had best members of w2 with it,but still member list wasnt as good as Smash's members.Of course theyre not the Kingz of TW,but theyre doing pretty good.

DeletedUser1505

We never claimed we were modest :p
And having one ally,no matter their rank or ability,is counted as hugging :|
As i said,how many allies do you have,CHOPPER?
The way your not replying to me,i think you must be hugging half the world :p

and im 15.suck it.:p

DeletedUser1505

Who says im coplaying? >.>
and um,they've dropped alarmingly already...fyi :p

DeletedUser

Smash is a decent tribe for w3 US.for example FUN had best members of w2 with it,but still member list wasnt as good as Smash's members.Of course theyre not the Kingz of TW,but theyre doing pretty good.

You had Noise account players and ali...that is clearly not the best of w2...

Now about the topic...I have to say that Smash already won the world b4 it started...good for them :D

DeletedUser

Don't look up to smash, becasue they are big and a lot of good players, If you got some skills en enough help you can take them out.

Just making us stupid here won't make any difference ingame

DeletedUser

Okay lets set this straight. We currently have one ally, you all know that and said ally is Nuts. We allied Nuts when they were Rank 10, they have since then grown to Rank 2. Want to call that hugging? Go ahead, I call it good choice of diplomacy.

Second, a large portion of the Top 20 was in our tribe before we even started the world. As someone said previously we've only recruited a few Top 20 players and thats because they are actually good players, not because we wanted the points.

So go ahead, slag us all you want. But every single one of the core players that are in Smash deserve to be in there. If you have a problem with it then let us know because we Love our Haters :)

Caleb

DeletedUser

you can tell by your adolescent attitude...one day they will drop son rofl...then you will have a pair...fyi..co played accounts are for [Naughty Word Removed]. so dont think your all that, your not.

I'm going to have object that in a double post :p

Co-playing is for people that want to have this wonderful thing called a Life. I don't know about my co-player's but I appreciate this thing called Life and having them around to watch an account while I have my Life is really nice.

So, if you want to go off on a co-played account then go against one on startup and see who wins. I would bet 9 times out of 10 the co-played one would just because it is more active.

Again, sorry for the double post but I didn't see this before :p

Caleb

DeletedUser

Agree, I'm playing with 4 so we can still learn, having fun and that kind of stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.