Smash Declares...Better!

DeletedUser

I don't understand dual at all. Is it really so important to be in the top that you give away your identity, and then miss half of the gameplay?

Your voice and meaning is important in this game, and duals have no respect at all. At least not from me.

Everyone gets nobled in the end, no big deal, and after a while you get so sick of this stupid game anyway, you just give your account away to whoever wants it :)

I wouldn't call it giving away identity... Have you ever co.played someone? And more importantly, have you ever co.played with someone friendly, with a sense of responsibility and a decent person all around? So far all the arguments I've read so far on this topic regarding co.playing include something along the lines that the other person/s is irresponsible and doesn't complete the task it's supposed to do. Well, all I can say is that you need to choose the person with whom you co.play more carefully, I would dare to say that you may even need some people skills to do it correctly....

Co.playing, in my opinion, adds another dimension to whole game. I can speak only for myself, obviously, but so far one year of co.playing has given me more than those 2 years when I played all alone. I've learned a lot more about the game and I've become a better player. I've gained friends and I still have a lot of time for all the other stuff I love to do. Obviously, it's okay if person is against co.playing, everyone has a right for an opinion, but to deny advantages of co.playing and talk about people who co.play almost as if they were a lower kind is a plain stupidity.

DeletedUser

I'll add another view on co-playing. I've had the same 2 co-players since 2008 on virtually every world I've played in that time. There is more reason than just time (as I'm active enough to play accounts solo if I can be bothered). It is actually more fun. I wouldn't enjoy the worlds I play half so much if I had no co-players. This is a game at the end of the day - you have to have fun. Take part of the fun away, and the game is actually quite dull. The community is what makes this game, imo. And it is hard to find a closer group than 3 people who spend 2 to 3 years coplaying with each other on multiple accounts.

DeletedUser1505

yeah,true.i found 3 good friends to coplay with on w55,and scince then we have coplayed on 3 worlds and plan to join uk9 too :)
Its actually a lot more fun to play with your friends,imo,compared to playing alone.

DeletedUser

When I join other worlds I do not insist upon co-playing but I'd rather move with a bunch of people and have each of us their own account.

But uhm .. Off-topic alert :smack:

DeletedUser

Apparently that means you have no friends. LMAO
No, I could have a handfull of skilled players in just a few hours if I wanted to, but I won't is apparently what I mean :)

With a co player I could have been even bigger, yes, but why is that so important? I am already bigger than most of my neighbors, and it is more exciting when the difference is not too big anyway.

When you have to live with a psyco at your size that hates you and have sworn to make you restart before he stops playing, then it is much more fun than to just noble a noob that is no threat to you at all :)

If it is 8 hours to next time you log in, then send your troops out for a long farming returning in 8 hours- no big deal. If a nobleman can hit you within 8 hours, so make sure the opponent cannot send 4 at least, and you will still have a town when you log in. Will you be offline for days, use an account sitter. Still no need for a dual :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1505

unfortunately T^T
BTW IM STILL WAITING FOR THE UNICORN CAVALRY TO BE RESEARCHABLE OVER HERE :-(

DeletedUser

One of =AXE='s main leaders, Seyfer, went barbarian today after deleting. He lost most of his troops attacking The SmashNasty, and lost a village or two to him as well. There goes another "aggressive player" who swore his tribe of Russian elites would defeat us if we went to war. Also, another interesting statistic:

From the last 7 daysRank Tribe Conquered Villages
4 =AXE= 23

From the last 7 daysRank Tribe Lost Villages
1 =AXE= 25

That means =AXE= is actually losing villages to people more than it gains villages, meaning it is shrinking. Factor in members who are leaving, and members who have quit (such as Seyfer), and you can get a good idea of which way this war is going :p.

DeletedUser

im back from being silent!!!!!!
and we care how?

i see u ran back to yer old tribe lol

oh and i thought u had deleted that account 63 sins????? oh no

DeletedUser

Nice declaration. :)
We all know the outcome of this war, it's only a matter of time when will it happen. (If it didn't already)

<3

DeletedUser

and we care how?

i see u ran back to yer old tribe lol

oh and i thought u had deleted that account 63 sins????? oh no

You care cause im amazing and i did but it takes like five days to delete and i just withdrawed the deletion

DeletedUser

They thought I was feeding info to chopper so they kicked me off :p

DeletedUser

They thought I was feeding info to chopper so they kicked me off :p

Incorrect. We didn't like the forum presence you have. You acted rather foolishly and in all honesty we don't want people that produce rather annoying and pointless posts to be associated with our tribe.

Don't try to lie again, thanks.

Caleb

DeletedUser

Hahaha yep it's right though. They said I was feeding info to chopper so I thought what if I did then cobra skyped me askin if I wanted to co play him now that I left killerspear and I'm like hehehe sure.

DeletedUser

Hahaha yep it's right though. They said I was feeding info to chopper so I thought what if I did then cobra skyped me askin if I wanted to co play him now that I left killerspear and I'm like hehehe sure.

Bro, I am "they" and I talked about getting you off the account. Don't act like I don't know what went down :p