Oh Noes :O K.Y will Kill You!

DeletedUser

I think he's just upset cuz I made a fool of his tribe :cool:

LOL what makes you think i'm from K.Y.

tbh cake. are doing well

and i would accept that if their attitude towards other people weren't so poor

learn about something called respect

DeletedUser

Our attitudes are not poor, This is called Pnp, and it's meant to show everyone that this tribe is nothing to be scared of.

Also if your thinking about the Scotland situation than yes, our attitudes were poor because people feel the need to gloat about "clearing" someone, yet you dont see us making a fool of ourselves every time we clear people?

DeletedUser

Well i've personally cleared all my church but you don't see me posting in the forums

and i'm not talking about just this chat about your attitudes.

The mggege case just stands out as a massive dis-respect for another tribe

DeletedUser

Again, Pnp is showing off / humiliating a tribe or whatever...

If you knew anything you would not feel the need to post. Also I dont see any threads being created because Cake members have their churches cleared... so I dont know what you going off about.

DeletedUser

well we'll see how this world progresses and if cake. an keep up their fast start

DeletedUser

You already knew that 17 people in that tribe dont attack players :s

DeletedUser

And you didnt correect it or even attempt too? o.0
The voices are confused :S

DeletedUser

my guess is over half the tribe hasn't got troops to attack people...

DeletedUser

Why? Because we own this world.

If you can't afford premium, it will tell us more about you than about us, you pour delouse.

Idiot comment is idiot.

None of the players, bar Blaziken. is what I know of "okay" players. Blazikens okay, but his that good. I could say the same for the rest of Cake or do I need to ask for revelation from alias? :cool:

Tbh, all it will take is 20 okay players and rest noobs on largest accounts to take out Cake later on lol.

All I can comment is an okay start up I suppose.

DeletedUser

that won't be that hard

although cake. are finding it hard finding more than 12 okay players

DeletedUser

that won't be that hard

I would vouch all 12 are probably better than you, but seeing as I do not know you personally, nor them, I cannot really comment. Just opinion off whats been shown;

Cake hold highest points average.
There ranked 4th with 12 members.
11 of them are Top 20, one of them formerly in top 20, only to suffer troop loss's.

Cake probably make up for most of the average players thus far. All I can ask is will they keep going after start up? Or delete and/or just go inactive.

DeletedUser

well cake. may be all in top 20 but you don't need to be a good player to get that high quickly on

all you need it to be extremely active and lucky (having alot of pp also helps), take chris2218 for example; there are 8 players on that account

You'll begin to find out who are the better players after a few villages have been nobled. But atm you can't comment on how good I am as you don't know who i am

DeletedUser

well cake. may be all in top 20 but you don't need to be a good player to get that high quickly on

Incorrect, you do need to be a good player to be Top 20 early on. Start up is a valuable skill yknow.

all you need it to be extremely active and lucky (having alot of pp also helps), take chris2218 for example; there are 8 players on that account

You'll begin to find out who are the better players after a few villages have been nobled.

I fail to see how lots of PP allows you to get a good rank, unless somebody is paying the 10 PP to half que times on HQ, which I think nobody has done so far.

I can say that the Cake plays will be there after nobles.

But atm you can't comment on how good I am as you don't know who i am

No duh.

DeletedUser

that won't be that hard

I guess you didn't catch that I meant that there isn't 20 okay players here. Cake. is just composed of the most active players at this point.

DeletedUser173

Tbh, all it will take is 20 okay players and rest noobs on largest accounts to take out Cake later on lol.

And it wouldn't hurt if they were from the top 20... OH WAIT!!! We own the top 20! :p

DeletedUser

with cake. ATM they are the most active tribe

as far as i'm aware they prob have a spy in every other tribe sitting for them etc. so i'm gussing they have about 50 tribe members