Oh Noes :O K.Y will Kill You!

DeletedUser

Okay so K.Y (a tribe who has been threatening us (cake) on a few different occasions) decided it would be okay to give a member of Cake the sitting of one of their accounts. So as things went, *someone* managed to retrieve this account and decided to see how the war planning was going (since we had been told that K.Y was preparing to declare war).

So as most people would probably do, I went to the forum first to check things out...

It looked like the war was gunna happen soon since they seemed to be bulking up their member count and added a family tribe recently.

53uzjn.jpg

Atleast their doing something to help improve their already awesome tactics. They are preparing for war so my assumtion of what was going though their heads was, the more the marrier.

On to the forums we the very first topic is see involves a pleading request for support after being attacked...

2rwukxt.jpg

I just had to stop and laugh for a moment, but I also had to keep going cuz i knew something was right around the corner that would be to funny to ignore :p

15hl9hi.jpg

Yikes, that guy looks pretty desperate for revenge :S

Now this is where the real mastermind comes in, the plans start in the head of this guy...

10zn7k8.jpg

So I think now that the plans have started to come forth... Cake. should get very scared..

huizc6.jpg

So as I'm thinking about telling everyone to build defense non stop so that K.Y family won't kill us all in a heartbeat.. I come across this..

b3swzs.jpg

So after taking a piss in my pants and after the laughing stops I realize that, Wow 17 people in this tribe dont attack other players, and only 9 always do, so I guess Cake. wont have to run away after all since we will out number their fighting members ;)

Now since I've seen what K.Y is actually made of I decide to see if they are as nooby as a think they truly are...

wilvzb.jpg

Wow, 5 allies and 2 NAP's... I guess they are as nooby as I thought..

Even their troop counts failed from what I saw...

aemvtk.jpg

So now that we have all noticed that K.Y is no joke, and they will go to war if attacked, can we just leave them alone so that they dont kill the whole world so early into the game?

Morale of the story, don't be threatened by this particular group of nubs ;)

7686971.jpg

Goodbye for now :)

DeletedUser407

Love the post and best of wishes to you i hope you get nobled fast ;) (insert sarcasm as it is much needed)

DeletedUser

My tribe could learn a little thing or two from K.Y...
Such a great tactic. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.

DeletedUser286

the very first for world 1 BEST PNP AWARD FOR THIS THREAD is given to :p

DeletedUser

Damn you! this is how all you experienced people do it!

Ok on a serious note, Nice PnP and good luck to cake... as if you would need it but any good luck.

DeletedUser

Good luck to K.Y :) They're gonna need it if we want to see a fight, otherwise it's just a bunch of big guys attacking these kids. Funny post.

DeletedUser

elita200 on 03.06. at 09:27
weź idź się schowaj :) buraku :>

Clamju on 03.06. at 09:30
Wat

elita200 on 03.06. at 09:42
Notthing stop attac me because if I start to attac you, you will be not very happy :)

elita200 on 03.06. at 09:43
Understand ?

Clamju on 03.06. at 10:53
Lol, you have no troops.

elita200 on 04.06. at 03:48
**** off mather****** ;)

elita200 on 04.06. at 03:48
Because i can write to my tribal if you want :)

Clamju on 04.06. at 10:51
Swearing is not nice.

elita200 on 04.06. at 14:25
it is ;>

As for the PnP SPOILERS MAN

DeletedUser

why are cake so up themselves

yes they can afford premium well done

and yes they have no lives

although they've already proven through scotland that they are, tbh idiotic, arrogant fools

DeletedUser

although they've already proven through scotland that they are, tbh idiotic, arrogant fools

Somebody's jealous of cakes *ahem* fame o_O?

DeletedUser

Why? Because we own this world.

If you can't afford premium, it will tell us more about you than about us, you pour delouse.

DeletedUser

Very Nice PnP, what little respect people had for this tribe is all but gone now.

I think he's just upset cuz I made a fool of his tribe :cool:

What exactly did you do to make a fool of his tribe?