Oh Noes :O K.Y will Kill You!

DeletedUser

nah cake just have spies in other tribes waiting for them to join

DeletedUser

Who? I didn't know cake had a recruiter...

Thanks to nauz, first half has been deleted.

To join, you must be...

a) Seriously playing this world
b) Experienced in the game (at least two years playing)
c) Not within a 15 field radius of any of our members

If you meet all these requirements, send an application to Blaziken. for an invite.

If you don't...

the duckie gets it.

so whats this then...

DeletedUser

nah cake just have spies in other tribes waiting for them to join

Funny.
We just happen to have accounts without a tribe who get invitations to the number 1 tribe without even asking.

Is that our fault than?

DeletedUser

1) Last time I checked spies were all good in TW, o.0 espionage is a fact of war, this is a war game.

2)... mggege?

DeletedUser

he's a cake. member that was in 1337 until he left to join them

1337 also found out that mggege was sitting members of cake. while he was in 1337

DeletedUser

Hmm? good for him, his choice maybe? The use of spies dont really bother me. I know of, and used, much worse tactics than that..

DeletedUser

Lol mggege was most likely spying on cake. as he left our tribe shortly after joining us.

I cant tell you for a fact, that Cake. has no spies that will ever be a part of our tribe. We dont plant spies in other tribes, especially when those tribes are of no threat to us.

I'd also like to know were you are coming up with all of this lame "information" and why you claim Cake. is doing these things since you have no clue..

DeletedUser

LoL, I thought Cake. has a tight recruitment?

What happened with MGGege?

^_^

DeletedUser

dunno

i thought he abandoned 1337

didn't noticed he returned :S

DeletedUser

hmm i got 3 of them in my 7x7.... and i'm farming them all ^^

DeletedUser

LoL, I thought Cake. has a tight recruitment?

What happened with MGGege?

^_^

Mggege was a situation were one co player wanted to join Cake. and the other wanted to stay in 1337!.

In the end, the 1337! guy had more say I guess so they returned the account to that tribe.

(this is my understanding of the situation)

DeletedUser173

so whats this then...

I made that within a day or two of cake's founding when only Blaziken and I were in it. He originally founded it as Anti! saying that he was against the restart, and then I thought I'd make a proper pnp :) Then the brunt of the post was deleted and it turned into a failed recruitment attempt :(

DeletedUser

--------- today at 09:28
really?

lol so your saying you can handle over 1k axes and over 300 lc

------- today at 09:29
with 300 spears and 300 swords...

What today at 09:32
yes

I have to admit i agree about K.Y. being epic noobs

that was their leader

DeletedUser

Mggege was a situation were one co player wanted to join Cake. and the other wanted to stay in 1337!.

In the end, the 1337! guy had more say I guess so they returned the account to that tribe.

(this is my understanding of the situation)

Hello drluminus, i can confirm that this was the case, mggege ( orignal/account owner ) was one of the first players to join the pre-made i created.

The co-player Joined up with the mggege account soon when the world started, to my understand the co had a few friends in cake. and decided to leave without consulting mggege ( account owner ). Once the owner of the account returned he explained what had happened and he wanted to re-join 1337! .

Diiamond