Oh Noes :O K.Y will Kill You!

DeletedUser173

Hello drluminus, i can confirm that this was the case, mggege ( orignal/account owner ) was one of the first players to join the pre-made i created.

The co-player Joined up with the mggege account soon when the world started, to my understand the co had a few friends in cake. and decided to leave without consulting mggege ( account owner ). Once the owner of the account returned he explained what had happened and he wanted to re-join 1337! .

Diiamond

Then you just confirmed what he said... He said that one player on the account wanted to go to cake., the coplayer, not the owner, and the real owner wanted to be in the other tribe :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well I would like to confirm that Fastal was just confirming that Diiamond was confirming that what Drluminus said was, in fact, true. Who Am... you can confirm this if you want to ;)

Drluminus I enjoyed your pnp. And I love the fact that your runners were indeed in Cake. :)

DeletedUser

enough with the confirmation spams...

aye it did go a little too far, mainly because of who am ;)

Anyhow back on topic, i cannot see K.Y lasting too long to be honest. There not worthy of a top 20 tribe let alone rank 1. From my sources there forums have also been deleted! :O

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yup my sources also told me there forumns got deleted :D can some1 from K.Y. please explain why?

DeletedUser

ye i've cleared 2 in the last 24 hours...

the other lot r dodging :(

DeletedUser

nah scouted him earlier

350 axes and 150 lc

i was completly shocked that he's a K.Y member with that troop count

DeletedUser

You guys are terrible you should have pity upon the members of KY. They are very useful for the course of this world. I have 3 of them in my area that are quite nice farms although one of them was stacked yesterday and cost me one of my farming groups. They even have nice teamwork many have sent fakes at me and a couple even tried to send some attacks however I do not think they understood the concept of backtiming so afterwards I was kind enough to send them a mail explaining this concept. This is something perhaps we should all take the time to do. I am even considering sending a mail to the ones I am farming and giving them directions on how I would prefer the builds of their villages so that when time comes to noble them I will not have so much work to do.

As for Cake granted they are proving they are very good at startup but as they are probably aware there are quite a few folks eyeing the prize. I have already been contacted by 3 folks that seem to think once nobling starts up they are going to form an alliance and remove you guys from the core. So good luck when that time comes, more than likely I will still be running my farming missions with my scouts and cats at that time.

DeletedUser173

Oh is that so? :D

Well, whoever "THEY" are, hopefully they're not as bad as K.Y...

DeletedUser

Well, whoever "THEY" are, hopefully they're not as bad as K.Y...

I am sure that you guys will find them some day. ;)

As for as bad as KY I am sure there might be 2 decent players out of the 500 however saying that I do acknowledge they will probably be the ones to eventually noble me out of this world.:eek:

DeletedUser

Seems so, there two family tribes are still knocking around, i wounder how long they will last, my guess is not very long ^.^