W7 .net

Nauzhror

Reaction score
So your saying we havent been top-echelon on .net?

Definitely not.

MTAR said:
to say we aren't considered good on .net

Good and top-tier/echelon are far from the same thing.

In sports terms - anyone that makes it to the NHL is good, but Wayne Gretzky, Nickolas Lidstrom, Bobby Orr, Sidney Crosby, Pavel Datsyuk, etc. are the top-echelon.

Insinuating that you're coming here because .net is too easy is ridiculous. You want a challenge you join a .net world in the same direction as Pervis's upcoming premade so you can find out what the top-echelon really is, not join the .us server which has a level of competition bordering on zero.

DeletedUser3239

Nauz it's already been said the thread is written to be taken with a pinch of salt. New challenge, new server

DeletedUser

Definitely not.

Good and top-tier/echelon are far from the same thing.

In sports terms - anyone that makes it to the NHL is good, but Wayne Gretzky, Nickolas Lidstrom, Bobby Orr, Sidney Crosby, Pavel Datsyuk, etc. are the top-echelon.

Insinuating that you're coming here because .net is too easy is ridiculous. You want a challenge you join a .net world in the same direction as Pervis's upcoming premade so you can find out what the top-echelon really is, not join the .us server which has a level of competition bordering on zero.

bahahahaha

Ah Nauz I do believe I have heard you spout all this nonsense before. I would love to see who you do consider "top-echelon". I have no problem playing in the same direction as a pervis premade. Tell me when, the direction and time and we can be right beside eachother.

DeletedUser3239

I actually remberimg fuzzy bunny being nice once along time ago :s

DeletedUser1180

How cute, supposedly too good for .net so the best way to solve that is to go play on a much easier server?

Looks to me more like someone desperate to be considered the top-echelon somewhere because that sure as hell isn't the case on .net.

This is akin to me deciding I'm too good of a boxer to keep fighting on the super heavyweight-division so as a challenge I'll start fighting 5th graders instead.

You make me think of the guy on the Facebook page for TW US, saying: "No skill on us servers... LOL" as a reaction to the congratulations for the winning of US1. Could that be you Obsolete? If so it did take you quite some time to find a team.

But so far it seems several experienced players will join us7. I hope this will not only be fast starters that will stop playing after a few months but do show their skills till the end.

DeletedUser

Yeah it is. It's full of big egoists from .net.

Heads up if you spawn next to me ;)

DeletedUser3239

You make me think of the guy on the Facebook page for TW US, saying: "No skill on us servers... LOL" as a reaction to the congratulations for the winning of US1. Could that be you Obsolete? If so it did take you quite some time to find a team.

No this is not me, I haven't been on .us before.
The idea of this thread was just meant to be an intro and also to ruffel a few feathers. the whole thing was written to be taken with a pinch of salt, :eek:

Looking forward to trying out .us and good luck to everyone joining this coming world.

DeletedUser

Well you guys certainly riled things up, so I guess the thread was a successful one :p

DeletedUser724

Hello and congratulations.

Yes that's right congratulations on being one of the people reading this thread and realize how privileged you are to be doing so. You are in the company of some of the .net royalty. Not your average .us player or the many countless players on .net who are below average. No you are now in the company of true royalty and for that I congratulate you.

This really made me lol, you guys may be good (although we have yet to see proof of that), but your post (particularly this part) seems a tad pretentious...

You see continuing our tradition of easily top ranking on .net has become somewhat tiresome. We have no need to prove anything there anymore and have decided that the next... I suppose "worthy", although from what we have seen on your servers your skill levels are underwhelming to say the least, group of people to view our prowess are you, the .us faithful.

Proof? :D If you guys are really consistently on top of the .net worlds you play, .us is a big step down... way less activity and competition, sadly. Just look at basically every .us world, they all have 1 tribe that emerges early and dominates until they give up out of boredom or they win.

It has come to our attention that .us players have begun to think of themselves as "good" or even better than that. That time has now come to an end.

:eek: we do? Why wasn't I told :(

So who are we? We are the ones that broke records. The ones who altered this games existence. The ones who changed the physics of the game and the biology of the one who played it. We are the ones who made you run and hide on the .us server and after all our time crushing those left on .net we though it about time to go get the refugees.

We are coming. We are ready. We are .net.

This part really had potential but you broke it up with all the periods, I would have liked to have seen commas in their place... woulda been more smoothly flowing and thus fear-invoking. It also loses credibility when you say "We are .net." because you aren't .net... your just several players from .net. You haven't even shown proof that you guys have played .net worlds :p

Just my 2 cents :D

P.S. Welcome to .us :truelove:

DeletedUser3239

Thanks SPike ... I think :confused:

and so you dont get the wrong picture of this thread is.

It's just a bit of fun coming to a new server.
I just let digs run a bit wild with the intro

Richi

it's already been said the thread is written to be taken with a pinch of salt. New challenge, new server

I haven't been on .us before.
The idea of this thread was just meant to be an intro and also to ruffel a few feathers. the whole thing was written to be taken with a pinch of salt, :eek:

Looking forward to trying out .us and good luck to everyone joining this coming world.

Were here just to have some fun, and the intro was all written as a part of good old banter.
Looking forward to trying out .us.

DeletedUser2725

Wow, .net players are coming to US worlds. Want a medal?

Why refuse to name yourselves? Must be noobs... :D

DeletedUser724

Thanks SPike ... I think :confused:

:rolleyes: no problem

Were here just to have some fun, and the intro was all written as a part of good old banter.
Looking forward to trying out .us

Did you think all (or most) of the response you got weren't friendly banter? o_O

I personally would love to see more people from .net come over, just don't go claiming your the best around :D

DeletedUser2725

Hmm, So the 'lions' are out to play on US worlds, lets see what they're made of...

success1.jpg

Oo, Does the little kitty bite? Meh, but nether the less, you sound like you expect us all to be noobs etc, however I think you've joined the wrong server.

So the kitty is out to play, lets see what it can do. Sounds like you expect it to be easy, but when you see whats out there, this will be you...

Screen-shot-2010-03-30-at-10.37.13-AM-300x263.png

Then you'll regret making this ever so stuck up post, but its to late now, theres no going back. Poor little kitty.

funny-pictures-escape-plan-fail.jpg

Infact, I'm expecting your tribe to be so poor, this kitty talks sense, you should take its wise words.

funny-pictures-kitten-laptop-hungry.jpg

Have a nice day.

kitty%20dead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMGZ joo cat picz are so awesome, but please refrain using them in your posts in the future, since unlike you most of us don't need pictures to go along with our text.

DeletedUser2725

OMGZ joo cat picz are so awesome, but please refrain using them in your posts in the future, since unlike you most of us don't need pictures to go along with our text.

Thats like saying you'd rather listen to a hot woman, than look at her. :smack:

Might need to knock some sense into you

mutley-pmsl.gif

DeletedUser

Who are you to say that? Also most people like images and your the first person I know of who dislikes them.

DeletedUser

Thats like saying you'd rather listen to a hot woman, than look at her. :smack:

Might need to knock some sense into you

mutley-pmsl.gif

Don't dis meh fatishez ;( u hurtz mah feelings

Who are you to say that?

who me? well you may refer to me as God, King, super awesome guy, choose which ever one you would prefer.

Also most people like images and your the first person I know of who dislikes them.

Oh sorry if i offended you, i didn't know you needed pictured to understand texts

Last edited by a moderator: