W7 .net

Nauzhror

Reaction score
thats debatable

Whether I'm the best is debatable (note: I am not claiming to be the best, merely an example I think there are quite a few players better than me), because that's an opinion.

I've definitely been rank 1 on more worlds than anyone else on .net though.

Whether that means anything is up for debate, but whether or not it's true isn't as far as I'm aware.

12 .net worlds, 14 counting HP rounds, 4 uk worlds, 1 us world, 2 de worlds, 1 se world.

DeletedUser

Whether I'm the best is debatable (note: I am not claiming to be the best, merely an example I think there are quite a few players better than me), because that's an opinion.

Whether that means anything is up for debate, but whether or not it's true isn't as far as I'm aware.

12 .net worlds, 14 counting HP rounds, 4 uk worlds, 1 us world, 2 de worlds, 1 se world.

Im catching up :cool:

DeletedUser

hmm, I think you might be the best actually, and if not the best, probably the most dedicated player I've met. That is truly dedication and hard work right there.

You have a few servers yet to dominate. Try some .gr <-much fun ;p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, Obseleet? - I will be playing Tsu.Nami on this world, and it will be an inactive account. From what I've heard about .us you don't really need much effort to succeed so I might yet achieve some greatness here. I think I'll aim for hmmm rank 40-50? Depending on effort. If it's needs too much activity I'll aim for rank 100. And if that needs too much activity I'll bash for someone. And if that needs too much activity I'll get a co-player. And if that needs too much activity, you may internal my account. k

DeletedUser3239

Anyway, Obseleet? - I will be playing Tsu.Nami on this world, and it will be an inactive account. From what I've heard about .us you don't really need much effort to succeed so I might yet achieve some greatness here. I think I'll aim for hmmm rank 40-50? Depending on effort. If it's needs too much activity I'll aim for rank 100. And if that needs too much activity I'll bash for someone. And if that needs too much activity I'll get a co-player. And if that needs too much activity, you may internal my account. k

Sounds like a plan nami ;-)

DeletedUser2725

So despite all the chitter chatter, Welcome to US worlds. :)

DeletedUser2725

You guys have already taken in one tribe

Not true not true, The tribe Paint brought in were more of a collection of people, there was about 8 people at max there. Its not a merge, The duke of the other premade joined Paint and a few followed, not all.

Who let Nami out of her cage :eek:

The same person who let the dogs out :(

DeletedUser

Not true not true, The tribe Paint brought in were more of a collection of people, there was about 8 people at max there. Its not a merge, The duke of the other premade joined Paint and a few followed, not all.

The same person who let the dogs out :(

First we are cats, now I'm a dog? Are you a furry by any chance? *:sp: runs away

DeletedUser

wait. something this epic deserves to have a good competition

/Milad is tempted to remake Freaks :x

DeletedUser2725

First we are cats, now I'm a dog? Are you a furry by any chance? *:sp: runs away

I never said you are dogs, I said who let the dogs out. Now lets keep away from the dogs side of things, I don't judge your appearances :cool:

DeletedUser188

Hello and congratulations.

Yes that's right congratulations on being one of the people reading this thread and realize how privileged you are to be doing so. You are in the company of some of the .net royalty. Not your average .us player or the many countless players on .net who are below average. No you are now in the company of true royalty and for that I congratulate you.

You see continuing our tradition of easily top ranking on .net has become somewhat tiresome. We have no need to prove anything there anymore and have decided that the next... I suppose "worthy", although from what we have seen on your servers your skill levels are underwhelming to say the least, group of people to view our prowess are you, the .us faithful.

It has come to our attention that .us players have begun to think of themselves as "good" or even better than that. That time has now come to an end.

So who are we? We are the ones that broke records. The ones who altered this games existence. The ones who changed the physics of the game and the biology of the one who played it. We are the ones who made you run and hide on the .us server and after all our time crushing those left on .net we though it about time to go get the refugees.

We are coming. We are ready. We are .net.

:if:

You are not the first who came here and told stuff like this.
There have been many other people whop told us they were the best, well they failed in the end^^
I hope you can prove what you say, and i hope that competition over here gets better.
Good luck(you might need it :p)