W7 .net

DeletedUser2725

You are not the first who came here and told stuff like this.
There have been many other people whop told us they were the best, well they failed in the end^^
I hope you can prove what you say, and i hope that competition over here gets better.
Good luck(you might need it :p)

True dat. I mean, what happened to .TWRM. on US6, the 'Russians Finest' :confused:

DeletedUser

True dat. I mean, what happened to .TWRM. on US6, the 'Russians Finest' :confused:

They didn't bring me :cool:.

That's what happened.

I just think I am cool because my signature is amazing and I reserve right to say I am just acting big and clever, in reality I suck at this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh god, we haz fordy :/

We are now doomed to fail :)

Should be good fun though ;)

DeletedUser2725

So it seems this will be .net vs US.

celebrating-4th-july.gif

Go team US. :)

DeletedUser

They didn't bring me :cool:.

That's what happened.

I just think I am cool because my signature is amazing and I reserve right to say I am just acting big and clever, in reality I suck at this game.

thats because you're nub thats white

ohai fordy xD

You are not the first who came here and told stuff like this.
There have been many other people whop told us they were the best, well they failed in the end^^
I hope you can prove what you say, and i hope that competition over here gets better.
Good luck(you might need it :p)

with the amount of premades i feel this world will be awsomness

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most of the legendary or famous players, at least the ones nowadays, are built upon more external forum presence than in game play. I don't know what level of competition .US has, but quite honestly, I don't see alot of "special" players in this. You'll have some good early game statistics I'm sure, but not sure it will rival the world 32 tribe so many of you would like it to resemble.

You also make it sound like you go in to worlds and dominate world after world after world. If you're not there 6 months or a year after a world begins, you haven't accomplished anything. Every world has a few tribes with huge talent who top the rankings for awhile, and for whatever reason fall apart later. I'm not insinuating the tribes who emerge later world are any better. I think the true measure of a tribe, is one that rivals all other tribes from start to finish, from early world to late.

Good luck with this, I see a lot of familiar faces here. Just not seeing anything worthy of such bravado

DeletedUser

Most of the legendary or famous players, at least the ones nowadays, are built upon more external forum presence than in game play. I don't know what level of competition .US has, but quite honestly, I don't see alot of "special" players in this. You'll have some good early game statistics I'm sure, but not sure it will rival the world 32 tribe so many of you would like it to resemble.

You also make it sound like you go in to worlds and dominate world after world after world. If you're not there 6 months or a year after a world begins, you haven't accomplished anything. Every world has a few tribes with huge talent who top the rankings for awhile, and for whatever reason fall apart later. I'm not insinuating the tribes who emerge later world are any better. I think the true measure of a tribe, is one that rivals all other tribes from start to finish, from early world to late.

Good luck with this, I see a lot of familiar faces here. Just not seeing anything worthy of such bravado

I think some stop playing when the world no longer presents a challenge?

Personally after rank chasing and maintaining top ranks for the first month or three - the insanity of the pace kind of gets to me. Even while competing with the world, the largest competition remains between the top 20 players i.e. in this case the members of this tribe will be competing against each other to make their ego's swell. Who else is on the world doesn't really matter, or does it?

DeletedUser

I've been around. ;)

That, or, Rosa Luxemburg became a common name, somehow?

DeletedUser3239

Ah my little Murphy. All will be fine
Rosa if your who I think, find me on Skype.