The Avenging Sword of Taste and Decency

DeletedUser

I never could like them and them i just tolerate Those arrogant people who think they are great They build themselves up by putting others down And you meet them on every Street in every Town.

The opinions of others they dismiss offhand And not one thing about empathy do they understand. They hurt others feelings yet remorse never show And anything about kindness they do not seem to know.

They only seem to seek their own glorious hour And they get themselves into positions of power They are leaders in Government of us that surely say That we do not choose wisely on Election Day.

Arrogant people are or were never rare And for the feelings of others they never do care Their Ego's are so big and their values are small And they don't believe in a fair go for all.

Arrogant people convince us that they are born to lead For power and control they have in them this need And the little power we have to them we do give Though they don't believe in live and let live.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never could like them and them i just tolerate Those arrogant people who think they are great They build themselves up by putting others down And you meet them on every Street in every Town.

The opinions of others they dismiss offhand And not one thing about empathy do they understand They hurt others feelings yet remorse never show And anything about kindness they do not seem to know.

They only seem to seek their own glorious hour And they get themselves into positions of power They are leaders in Government of us that surely say That we do not choose wisely on Election Day.

Arrogant people are or were never rare And for the feelings of others they never do care Their Ego's are so big and their values are small And they don't believe in a fair go for all.

Arrogant people convince us that they are born to lead For power and control they have in them this need And the little power we have to them we do give Though they don't believe in live and let live.

Brings a tear to my eye. Well said.

DeletedUser

Yupp Well said thats why ED is part of the Iggy Team Legends Return :truelove:

DeletedUser

The opinions of others they dismiss offhand And not one thing about empathy do they understand. They hurt others feelings yet remorse never show And anything about kindness they do not seem to know.

You sir
unknowingly
have unleashed a beast
one that will
probably
never cease
to annoy and implore
you to ignore
what he says
or
like many before
you will fall at his knees
begging with pleas
for him to stop his amazing retort.

You see, up to this point
this has been a literary competition of prose
one where each sentence is joined by a joint
however now you have unleashed on of the most poetic pros
who will now relegate you to a yet unknown place
when rhyme and reason are one and the same
and where speaking eloquently is not enough to save face
so one entrapped there must instead frame
their escape and their words in a well rhymed way
so as not to anger the god who has entrapped
them in the shrouded, alone, and grey
of the place where to leave one must have rapped.

Now rapping, young fool
is no easy task
if you want to do it
you will not last
unless you are a master of both rhyme and slant
and of acting respectful to those better than
you
with more ability
so that your humility
will show to those above you
in skill with words or words of skill
will know that you truly respect
the achievements they achieved
and so that you don't act like a shock-jock
like glen beck
simply shouting out things to enrage
those who obviously are more majestic
or more important
or more impressive
than you with your simple quatrains
without thought for the upper echelons of what
you are trying to imitate.
You are not the potentate
you are simply a small
unimportant speck
one grain in a million
don't think that makes you special
you aren't amazing
you aren't majestic
or plural for those who matter
are
they, you see,
are more than just what you are.
But I digress
I confess
that I do obsess
with what I plainly should not even assess.
The words that you all are some impressed with
are some that I
and I suspect he
or they, as you may say,
would consider nothing more
than simply
a trifle
an unimportant, smattering smattering
of characters on a page
that will never amount
and never were
anything.

DeletedUser

Someday you will meet a nice girl that really likes your Dr. Suess routine and then you can feel special jk

DeletedUser

Someday you will meet a nice girl that really likes your Dr. Suess routine and then you can feel special jk

When I said he had unleashed a beast
I did mean one with more than the ability
to insult other members
belligerently.

If I had wanted to hear your opinion
I would have asked
but I didn't and I don't.

You call this a dr. suess routine.
I call it a rap.
Your opinion makes you sound less cultured
than the opposite of high class yogurt
So please go back to the little place
where you make up memes like all your base
and keep your words away from here
a place where gods, to you, draw near.

DeletedUser

Do not underestimate people, They will prove you wrong. Do not judge others, They will shock you. Do not put faith in your own assumptions, They are not always correct.

Do not judge and bully others when they are weak, The bully never remains in power, The weaklings grow strong, And if you have done them wrong, They will exact their revenge, When the tables turn.

This is not merely a rap its a poem

Never put faith in your own assumptions. Never judge others. Never underestimate people. And never, ever judge a book by its cover.

DeletedUser

You call it rap
I call it crap
Your impersonation of Dr. Suess
Gives me the blues
You can play with words and I give you respect
Nothing more because thats all you get
You are good I give you that
But you are inspired by Cat in the Hat
I don't know why you love the rhyme game
It is just silly and tarnishes your name
You say this place is for the gods
Last I checked it is ruled by the mods
I don't try to insult
Cause you never get the desired result
Different opinions are ok
It makes the debate last another day
Do not act above others
Cause your words never bothers
Never be crude and rude
It shows you lack testicular fortitude
Be good cause you are better then this
While you read this my troops are in your village
In a farming bliss.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

We are arrogant not because We started with more than lowly creatures like yourself; but because We made more of Ourselves than others with the same opportunities did.

We would not expect a lowly creature like you to understand that though because that would require doing something other than blaming others for your flaws. With Our help though We believe some day you may be able to become mediocre. For you to do so would be such a large improvement over your current status that it would make Us incredibly proud to help you reach such a lofty status that currently appears to be nigh unreachable for you.

Do not underestimate people

No worries there. We could not underestimate you no matter how hard We may try to do so.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

One thread.

That is all it took Us to turn lackadaisical posters, as inept at propaganda as they are at everything else to go from the ".us standard" to something much better, even if its not very good.

Where once you posted your dribble like this:

ohhhhhhh ED dont get the mighty glory pervis mad now he might let his friend jesus unleash a wrath to us all .

Now you make attempts at poetry. Is it good poetry? Not so much. But it is heartening that you are trying so hard.
We are pleased because We recognize that We are the difference. A few posts by Us and some of you have been educated to the level of aspiring lyricists.

Can you imagine the benefits to this backwater if We actually stuck around? We may actually make propagandists out of some of you. By striving to reach the bar We set, you will improve yourself. Hell, you improve yourself just by attempting to respond to Our posts.

Such too will be the benefits within the game We bring. Once again by failing against Us, you will be better than the sheep that succeeded where We did not compete. Your new premium features will not help you, your coplayers randomly recruited on the forums will not help you.
By facing Us, you will have to learn to try emulate Us. Even as you try in this thread.

And in your failure to become Us, you will become better than you. And so the monkey stops being a monkey.

On your knees, monkeys.

You are welcome.

DeletedUser

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And we will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy our brothers. And you will know our names when we lay our vengeance upon thee.

DeletedUser

Havent you read my previous posts about underestimating people, you dont know anything about my level of skill in the game yet you still judge me, when you read it post does it just go through one ear and out the next?. And if you really thing i came up with my poems because of your posts you sir must be deluded, you hoard your self to be among the best yet you behave like a 2 year old in your posts calling me a "monkey" instead of logical and constructive critisism, i dont care how good you want your self to appear but if you dont have the smallest speck of humbleness and appropiate language to fellow players, sorry i cannot even consider you a worthy player to even noble

DeletedUser

omg now they are starting to sound like something from the 700 Club

DeletedUser

THANK YOU, for PRAISING us with your presence. THANK YOU OH LORD JESUS for your words of praise and guidance. Thank you for the blessings we have received of your almighty regard and concern. We have been truly inspired of your words and have seen the light. We have decided to hit delete and bow down to your almighty words of grace. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Havent you read my previous posts about underestimating people, you dont know anything about my level of skill in the game yet you still judge me, when you read it post does it just go through one ear and out the next?. And if you really thing i came up with my poems because of your posts you sir must be deluded, i hoard your self to be among the best yet you behave like a 2 year old in your posts calling me a "monkey" instead of logical and constructive critisism, i dont care hoe good you want your self to appear but if you dont have the smallest speck of humbleness and appropiate language to fellow players, sorry i cannot even consider you a worthy player to even noble

Mr. EDible CHicken, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it.

DeletedUser

Praise the Lord Brother! Repent and thou shall be saved!

DeletedUser

It seems that I started a poetic revolution, or at least fanned the flames of one. Although I may need to eschew the poetic style with which I had posted recently, I do believe that the ASTD will provide something good for this place, and although I cannot truthfully extend my ego and say that I am part of the great Them that is attempting to improve this place. I can only hope that I may spur on Their movement and cause it to take hold faster.

And Bad-Horse, I am not important, I cannot even hope to hold the importance of a peasant in comparison to you all. I am simply a slave to what those greater and more powerful than me have planned.

I wish you all well, both those in charge of whatever this may be, and those here, who I am quite certain will be unprepared for whatever They have in store.

Although it seems I posted too soon, and that in reality, those here are truly unprepared for the truth, unless that truth is handed to them on a platter. They are not yet ready to think for themselves, and to learn.

DeletedUser

It seems that I started a poetic revolution, or at least fanned the flames of one. Although I may need to eschew the poetic style with which I had posted recently, I do believe that the ASTD will provide something good for this place, and although I cannot truthfully extend my ego and say that I am part of the great Them that is attempting to improve this place. I can only hope that I may spur on Their movement and cause it to take hold faster.

And Bad-Horse, I am not important, I cannot even hope to hold the importance of a peasant in comparison to you all. I am simply a slave to what those greater and more powerful than me have planned.

I wish you all well, both those in charge of whatever this may be, and those here, who I am quite certain will be unprepared for whatever They have in store.

Nothing but the best to ya.

DeletedUser

We choose to rise above pointing out errors in people's grammar, punctuation and capitalization. Otherwise this would be a long post with a particularly vicious dissection of the kind of poor writing many use to try and copy Us. But this is not so.

Where the less kind may criticize, We accommodate for the shortcomings of the natives. After all, it is because they need Us, that We have come here. Only a mission of mercy could draw the likes of Us to .Us.

Without Our guidance and example you would remain yourselves. That would not be a good thing.

You are welcome.