The Avenging Sword of Taste and Decency

DeletedUser724

We choose to rise about pointing out errors in people's grammar, punctuation and capitalization. Otherwise this would be a long post with a particularly vicious dissection of the kind of poor writing many use to try and copy Us. But this is not so.

Whether it be purposeful or accidental, I do believe you done blundered. Unless I read it wrong, you said "We choose to rise about" when you meant to say "rise above."

I do not mean to criticize or in any other way slander you, however, when an error inhibits a person's understanding of a post, it needs to be clarified. So please clarify.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lordy.. enuff fluff.. see you on the battlefield.​

Why would he go to the battlefield with us common sinners? He is too busy looking up words in his thesaurus so he can sound all smart.

Oh Pervert I mean Pervis (I really got to stop that) we never did and never will say "Thank You" so you can stop with the Your Welcome non sense.

DeletedUser

It makes me sick people like himself with an ego reaching mars calling himself the greatest and yet degrades humans to the point of a "monkey", i expected more from you pervis i thought you werent like the rest but that went out the window the second you started speakng, even if i became the best of the best in this game i would NEVER degrade a human being and act divine. Arrogance, pedantry, and dogmatism; the occupational diseases of those who spend their lives directing the intellects of the young.

DeletedUser

Right lol who cares about proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization?!?! it's a war game not Tea with the Queen.
I conduct myself, at least in terms of intellectual capacity, the same way here as I do in my offline antics.
Whether it be purposeful or accidental, I do believe you done blundered. Unless I read it wrong, you said "We choose to rise about" when you meant to say "rise above."

I do not mean to criticize or in any other way slander you, however, when an error inhibits a person's understanding of a post, it needs to be clarified. So please clarify.

Thank you.
There do exist diamonds in the rough, no matter how scarce.
Why would he go to the battlefield with us common sinners? He is too busy looking up words in his thesaurus so he can sound all smart.

Oh Pervert I mean Pervis (I really got to stop that) we never did and never will say "Thank You" so you can stop with the Your Welcome non sense.
You, it seems are beyond help. Thus, Their help is not meant for you, it is meant for those who, although without knowledge, have wisdom enough to stop momentarily, think, and listen.

DeletedUser

What you would do if you were good is immaterial. You will never be good.
Our burden is to teach you basic competence. Attain that before making plans about the day you become good.

What We say rings with Truth. The more worked up and bothered you get over it, the more it reflects the truth of Our words. Vehement denial is the hallmark of the intentionally ignorant.

Before We made this thread, you were genuinely ignorant. Now that We have opened your eyes, you are loathe to become better. The change threatens you, makes you frightened.
Tis all right though, this fear is natural for the weak. In overcoming your fear of the unknown (in this case, learning how to become better) you begin to topple the self imposed obstructions your innate shortcomings subject you to.

We see that, in you and in others who are also among the lowest of the players in a low caliber environment as it is. Tis why We take the time to help you improve even as you bury your head in the sands of sub-mediocre complacency and keep telling yourself that you are "just fine". It is a tragic cycle but We will help you break it. Like a monkey taught to place blocks in a behavioral lab.

You are welcome, monkeys.

@ Spike441: Noted and clarified

DeletedUser

I like how you dont answer my questions at all and continue in your arrogance xD

DeletedUser

Our posts torture you and send you into an impotent rage. Such is the poignant effect of our words. This is coupled with how easy shallow minds are to manipulate.

However, if you are angry, frustrated and feeling helpless (We would actually think someone of your standard would be accustomed to such by now) you may contact the Human Rights Watch and complain (bitterly) that someone has hurt your feelings.

They have nothing better to do and you have no better course of recourse.

DeletedUser

And how in the world do you know that am not GOOD right now, this is our first encounter

DeletedUser

I came to this thread to feast my mind upon literary brilliance, to admire the spread of choice paragraphs, phrases and words infilled with artistic language. My conclusion? It TASTD good.

And yet this thread, this vibrant tree ripe with the juicy fruit of creativity is being stifled by the weeds seeking to entangle it, vines of ignorance and uneducation. Perhaps to be despised, or perhaps to be pitied, these weeds are still to be admired for their desire to be like the tree, spreading its glorious branches wide and supplying delicious fruit to the world.

However, weeds, heed this advice. Even growing as fast as you can, you will never reach the majesty of the tree. Even climbing as high up the tree as is weedly possible, you shall never be seen as anything more than a parasite, leeching off the awesomeness of the tree of knowledge. So stick to what you know, spreading wide and low in the shade of the great tree that shelters you now. Do not aspire to be as great as it, for you are only preparing yourself for disappointment. That is all.

DeletedUser

It is interesting how true the allegory of the cave holds. Those who are left in darkness fear and show malice towards the enlightened.
I am not, however a part of this collective, as some seem to believe.

DeletedUser

Yet you still judge me without knowing my true capabilities , it is like critisising a movie which you havent seen.

DeletedUser

The majesty of the tree will always fall to a good trusty chainsaw

DeletedUser

Why are we even talking to these guys, they never even announced they were gonna play the upcoming world lets just ignore them and i bet they will fly away like flies :D.​

DeletedUser

You keep responding to Us because you are obsessed with Us. You are obsessed with Us because you are dumbstruck by Us. You are dumbstruck by Us because we have opened your eyes.

Thats why you keep posting here, your dribble may appear inane and silly at the surface, but We note how lovingly you craft it, praying that it catches Our attention. That We register your individuality - set you aside from the unwashed crowd of this community.

When you grew tired of making a poor and error riddled attempt to ape our posts, you instead threw a hissy fit about how judgmental We are and how We don't know you. Flip sides of a coin - a monkey with wide adoring eyes and a monkey with face clenched in rage. They both want to be tossed a peel - i.e. Our attention, it nourishes you and gives you far more a sense of achievement than your meager accomplishments in this game ever did.

However, the truth is We do know you. You are neither unusual nor distinguished. Just as We are Legion, you too are a interchangeable swill of talentless hacks that brought down the name of .net and now ply their trade on this lower level server. We have seen your ilk again and again. Admittedly this server suits you better, but you are not good for this server because you are not good and you are not smart. We are, and We are here to elevate this server.

You love Us because of how much We have improved you. You hate Us because you have so much more to improve.

You are welcome.

DeletedUser1446

What you had to do to have the right to have "The Avenging Sword of Taste and Decency" written underneath your name? I thought such things were due to win some kind of competition or something like that!