The Avenging Sword of Taste and Decency

DeletedUser

What you had to do to have the right to have "The Avenging Sword of Taste and Decency" written underneath your name? I thought such things were due to win some kind of competition or something like that!

I thought that too

DeletedUser

I'll clean this thread up later and reopen it. Further insults, no matter how flowery the language, will be met with punishments.

DeletedUser

I've reopened the thread after cleaning the worst of it. Feel free to continue while following the rules.

DeletedUser

The whole thread is an epic waste of electricity. I wish I could invent a ruler for egos.

DeletedUser

I'm interested, what is your plan that will lead to our enlightenment?

DeletedUser

We were not amused.. :p ;)

The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be...

DeletedUser

To Our attempted emulators,
in your varied attempts to become "Diet Pervis Lite", do not get this thread closed. There is but one Avenging Sword of Taste and Decency and you will never be one fourth of one fourth of it.

This thread is valuable. Not simply because We made it - though as a rule of thumb, all We share is valuable - but because of the scant presence of any other valuable thread on these fora.

We perused the contents of these boards and all we found were inanity and mundane blather of simplistic posters that did not grasp the simple concept that entertaining the reader is an important part of maintaining and engaging and interested forum community.

Even where the posts are not illogical, they are boring. Thus We have seen and thus We have pitied the natives of this board.
For not only are they of a low standard ingame, they are not good posters and propagandists either. Thus the server suffers and thus Our compassion is stirred.

To correct your plight, We grace you with our presence and We made this thread that you may be re-educated. Where you may learn what you did not know.

You have responded, childishly to be sure, but none the less you have responded. Exactly as we meant you to respond. Because you are easily manipulated. And We who have manipulated others to Our advantage so often now want to manipulate you into self improvement.

You are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

Good question but you are the one that is Almighty! So please explain me why did i say such thing:)

DeletedUser

Because you are not very smart and have nothing of value to offer to the reader.