Storm Declare on Nomo

DeletedUser

Caratacos has finally left, can't say i didn't see that coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Caratacos has finally left, can't see i didn't see that coming.

Yeah, shocking. I wonder if he'll admit to spying now.

The most surprising turn of events in my opinion was when menace and the heads of storm just jumped ship from storm leaving the rest of their members to be nobled

Since you clearly don't understand what is happening, you should probably stop talking about this. Every active member of STORM knows that they are still on the team, regardless of your valiant attempt to convince them otherwise. :p

DeletedUser3007

keep in menace its not ok for you to leave your guys behind, but its ok for the fu voi to leave theres behind in nomo.

im sure they have a reason for doing that, just you guys had reasons for it on your end.

but like always this worlds players will find something to complain about cuz the world isn't turning their way.

DeletedUser

The attitudes and responses we experienced were appalling. No wonder Caratacos decided we should leave. You accuse us of spying, lie to our faces, leave us behind in your holding tribe of minions, and we are supposed to be happy and sit there until you decide you have a big enough lead in the game to win it? Storm is to menace what Nomo was for Ice. Only, we learn from the past, and know what is coming.

I don't agree with FUV leaving Nomo behind, but since I HAVE BEEN IN STORM, I would not know the agreement. Maybe they actually gave their tribe more than 2 minutes' notice.

Oh, and if we were a spy, why would we leave? A spy is meant to get information from one tribe and give to another. We can't get storm info if we are in FUV, now can we?

DeletedUser

Why would we have invited the caratacos account to VOID? Front line player with barely any war ODA who we suspected (rightly so) of leaking information. Of course caratacos account wouldn't be taken from STORM to VOID as that account made absolutely no effort to be a part of the tribe either in spirit or in action.

DeletedUser

Neither did at least two players you took. Which leads me to think Storm is a holding tank for account sits, future internals, and overall morale bashers or the like for Void. It's the only thing that makes sense.

DeletedUser

Neither did at least two players you took. Which leads me to think Storm is a holding tank for account sits, future internals, and overall morale bashers or the like for Void. It's the only thing that makes sense.

You just contradicted yourself. those 2 accounts were not 900k and sat on the frontline and we probably didn't suspect them of spying..theres that too.

DeletedUser

I am just explaining why we left. We feel that Storm is not what you guys are saying it is. We have no intention of doing the hard work for others to benefit from. Basically, after we were lied to, insulted, called spies, and much else by our own leaders, we decided it was time for a change of scenery. :rolleyes:

Not sure how I contradicted myself, but if you say so, it must be true, O Mighty Void-er.

DeletedUser

What do you expect when you contribute nothing to a tribe? We gave you ample time to get involved and you didn't. Did you want us to send your troops out for you or say it's fine not contributing whilst others carry on the fight your doing great? I don't understand how with the poor performance the account put in you expected anything else. The account was about as useful as a chocolate kettle for the duration of the war with nomo. Frankly I wish FU VOI good luck because if you show the same participation, dedication and complete lack of effort that you did in STORM your not going to be much use to them as after all you no longer have the spy card up your sleeve.

DeletedUser3141

Everyone is getting very unpleasant and personal here.

First of all Chris has never made a secret of maintaining good relationships with former tribemates. Actually it was probably in his best interests because otherwise he would have needed a LOT of stacking. At one point Caratacos took one of my villages, ok it was isolated and not worth the effort to hang onto but I was still a little irritated with him for a while.

It does strike me as a little odd that members of a tribe with a leader so fond of espionage should complain about spies. It IS one way to get information but here are many others.

Now generally speaking a spy keeps a low profile and takes care not to 'rock the boat'. In the case of Chris and Caratacos they made no secret of their growing disaffection and these threats of spying have been floating around for a while. That would tend to make them pretty useless in that role.

On the other hand disaffected member ARE a security risk, not because they deliberately pass information but because they tend to 'vent'. They also aren't very motivated so do not really make good members.

So yeah no surprise they finally decided to switch. Of course moving to the underdog IS a little unusual but these underdogs are managing to have a good deal of fun. Any tribe takes its tone from the leaders and ours are all barmpots. :D

DeletedUser

It does strike me as a little odd that we haven't complained about Caratacos spying but merely pointed it out that we suspected the players on the account of spying. How that is complaining i just do not know. Furthermore i made comments regarding his account which is not personal as it's an account and not an extension of ones self, the only other thing you could possibly be referring to is me saying he was a spy which is also not personal.

Generally speaking a "spy" passes information and thats all a "spy" does. Doesn't matter if they mean to or not Caratacos was always a potential leak and one of the many reasons that account was not moved to Void amongst other things.

Anyway the war has continued on the way it had before when ISDC members made a large return and started to change the stats into their favor, STORM stats were already in favor and i can see it progressing much the way it had but perhaps a tad quicker with VOID continuing to lead daily in caps. Don't expect much to change.

DeletedUser3141

A spy has the function of passing on information. You cannot be a spy by accident although you can accidentally leak information. You are making accusations and assumptions regarding Caratacos. Do you think he is the only one to vent (actually venting in pm is no doubt more of a security risk than doing so on the forum)?

There is plenty of interaction between various members of the tribes. Some is friendly banter and some is less so. Incidentally I believe YOU were seen to say you don't care about issues such as 'sportsmanship' so I can only conclude that your only issue with any spy is in them not being on your side. :p

As for how things will develop ... it must be nice to be so certain.

DeletedUser173

Since you clearly don't understand what is happening, you should probably stop talking about this. Every active member of STORM knows that they are still on the team, regardless of your valiant attempt to convince them otherwise. :p

I lol'd at this post... Really, so you're telling me that the "active" members of a tribe are your friends while the "inactives" are just your food? I'm sorry, did I miss something? When did tribalwars become a game where you were half-allies with a tribe? :smack:

DeletedUser3141

Meh!
You're better with us Chris.
We have ice cream to go with the cookies. :D

DeletedUser

Oh no you've been against STORM for a while in-fact I remember coming to blows on these same forums with you a little while ago about lack of any participation and your general attitude in the tribe, things didn't change we left you behind, can't say we didn't give you any warnings about what would happen if you didn't change anything. So you really have absolutely no reason to complain about any decision on a tribal level when you didn't make any attempt to be a productive or useful part of the tribe. It's alright to sit back and criticize leadership but sadly just leadership doesn't make a tribe, members have to be willing to follow and participate from the very moment they join. You did the opposite.

DeletedUser

Whats NoMo to FU seems to be exactly the same on your side...:rolleyes:

It's exactly like it was before with STORM and S2orm bar the name.

DeletedUser173

No denial of abandoning storm... as for nomo, I don't know why we made a new tribe...

DeletedUser

We haven't abandoned STORM as i said it's as it was before with a name change and 4 new players. Didn't see any accusations of abandoning S2ORM when the ISDC members were not part of the tribe. Since FU Voi was created they've had 38 nobles against NoMo and you say we've abandoned members...please double standards.