Storm Declare on Nomo

DeletedUser

Yep it consists of the exact same rhetoric as most posts in this forum.

1.Your the bad guy and dishonest and we play a fair game.

2.I got nobled by 2 tribes out of malice.

3.Accusing Caratacos of spying is mean.

4.You manipulate everyone you big nasty person.

5.You maybe winning but it's not a morale victory because we players on the enemy team say it's not.

There summarized all of fires and most of the other posts in 5 steps. No need to post anymore I've done your job for you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3272

I lol'd at this post... Really, so you're telling me that the "active" members of a tribe are your friends while the "inactives" are just your food? I'm sorry, did I miss something? When did tribalwars become a game where you were half-allies with a tribe? :smack:

if menace was in storm still, what is the difference, inactive members always become food, not such a good point, IMO

how about you are all back stabbers

who would you be referring to here?

Yep it consists of the exact same rhetoric as most posts in this forum.

1.Your the bad guy and dishonest and we play a fair game.

2.I got nobled by 2 tribes out of malice.

3.Accusing Caratacos of spying is mean.

4.You manipulate everyone you big nasty person.

5.You maybe winning but it's not a morale victory because we players on the enemy team say it's not.

There summarized all of fires and most of the other posts in 5 steps. No need to post anymore I've done your job for you. ;)

Just have to say, WOW, LOL very to the point and accurate

DeletedUser3141

WOW
Real signs of desperation here. Hehe refusing to read is a good strategy I guess if you can't deal with the content. Bit lame though Jake.

Darn it , I gotta say this, one person in void is coming out of this NOT sounding bad.

Kudos in this goes to Menace.

DeletedUser

That was 1. with a little difference, it went Void has 1 decent guy and the rest are bad. :smack:

;)

DeletedUser3141

ROFL
That's the funniest thin that's happened on here in a while. :D

However you are willfully misinterpreting my words since I spoke only of the forum. not everyone in Void posts here you know.

DeletedUser

4. A spin on the manipulation (though you didn't specify it was directed purely at the externals), maybe one day we will progress out of my 5 step program. I look forward to the day.

As for the war ODA and caps lead in VOID favour. ( I stay on topic so well ;))

DeletedUser3141

Ah I see that the 'head I win, tails you lose' approach.

If you weren't so busy trying to disparage others you would know that I have mentioned on more than one occasion that there are others I think well of.

As for being on topic ... I see no reference to Void in the thread title.

Maybe you should open a new thread.:p

In the meantime go easy on the cheap red. :D

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: VOID
Side 2:
Tribes: FU Voi

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 8
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,724
Side 2: 66,305
Difference: 27,581

chart

:confused::confused::confused:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: VOID
Side 2:
Tribes: FU Voi

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 28
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 341,563
Side 2: 223,273
Difference: 118,290

chart

"ODA and caps lead in VOID favour"

No idea why you are confused mash I guess you don't read posts in full.

Caps are 46-28 = Void Favour and you can go look at the war stats and see our ODA advantage yourself.

I assume you imagined I put the word recently some where in there as that's the only reason you would have for making that post. I guess you'll just have to read more carefully next time.

:eek:

DeletedUser173

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Void is just mass-attacking everyone right now, whenever someone is on the defense, they will lose more villages, so stop manipulating warstats. You only ever post those when your tribe is in the middle of an op, so stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Void is just mass-attacking everyone right now, whenever someone is on the defense, they will lose more villages, so stop manipulating warstats. You only ever post those when your tribe is in the middle of an op, so stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

What stats am I manipulating? These are the stats since the creation of Void, what manipulation is going on? I posted in response to mash, who posted stats first.

Furthermore Mash just posted 48 hour stats which showed we are down in stats to you. So if the "op" is landing/hasn't landed/did land there has been nothing to show it's impact and therefore no possible way that I could be manipulating stats as surely I'd post stats from the exact land time of the op to make my tribe look better.

I suggest you follow a thread before making a post like that again as your only serving to embarrass yourself.

DeletedUser

Over the long run, you guys may be winning, I was just posting stats that show otherwise- The past 2 days out of the 8 total days these tribes have existed, so 25%, Fu Voi has led VOID in conquers. I guess you weren't specific enough for me :p

DeletedUser3453

Over the long run, you guys may be winning, I was just posting stats that show otherwise- The past 2 days out of the 8 total days these tribes have existed, so 25%, Fu Voi has led VOID in conquers. I guess you weren't specific enough for me :p

Can't really say that you guys conquered more villages than us.

You recapped most of them :/

DeletedUser

so they recapped to more then you took they must be good

Actually the 48 hour stat period ended with Void up 1 I believe, the stats posted by mash were accurate at the time, however the day had not ended and we pulled it back.

DeletedUser

48 hrs is 48 hrs if you want to use different 48 hrs post them if not we use the ones here

DeletedUser

No we use Ingame war stats for 48 hours thank you, much simpler and easy to keep track instead of some random time frame.

DeletedUser

Whatever. Get nitpicky if you want. Either way, these stats are nowhere near right because it's not like these tribes never interacted before. This war has been going on for weeks.

DeletedUser3453

Whatever. Get nitpicky if you want. Either way, these stats are nowhere near right because it's not like these tribes never interacted before. This war has been going on for weeks.

Well, they are still somewhat right. NoMo was getting wrecked before, now FUV is getting wrecked. Only difference is that we had some dead weight *cough* that has finally disappeared.