Storm Declare on Nomo

DeletedUser

Dooo DDoooo dah dooooo *Taps FooT* doooh dah doooh.

OH COME ON STORM GUYS

Where is the declaration have some manners.

Ok Storm have started launching on the south villas of NoMo they know NoMo is fighting isdc and want to try and take some spoils for themselves :smack:

all players have been told they have to claim 1 village each or leave the tribe (ooh very close to rule breaking you cant influence people in that way)

Anyway as i was saying 1 claim each with fakes to land 3 days before minimum of 16 fakes per village now i know all this already and they have start sending god awful trains at some of our southern players from 4 days out :eek:

but yet we see no war declaration this is an op pre determined and apparently they don't declare you scared of the stats if it don't go a planned..

Send, at minimum, 2 fakes at each target on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, then stop.
Also, send at least one train fake at each target.
This is a minimum of 16 fakes total. This is mandatory.

This is the OP that will start the war that will bring us closer to the end. Let's do it right!
Thanks guys.

So as you see they believe this op is a world breaker :rolleyes:
then have the decency to declare then...

Oh And special thanks to certain leaders/Council who don't agree with there tribes direction

12_funnypictures.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

Ohhh boy.

/me confiscates his cloak and dagger and replaces with big wooden spoon.

DeletedUser548

Oh boy, a total of 16 fakes per player. That must take maybe 30 seconds to set up and send. :p

DeletedUser

And wis, you say we are dirty players, this is a freaking shame, why can't people just play the damn game right?

DeletedUser

I just don't get why someone would spy, i mean they just put themselves in no mans land, the tribe they are spying on's gonna wanna kill em, and the tribe, or indeed any tribe aren't going to be able to trust them, i think they must have caught mummy with her hand in the cookie jar as a child.

DeletedUser3141

Blue I don't think he is saying Storm are dirty players although we have varying opinions of your strategy. I certainly don't think that.

My impression is also that your current approach is creating some internal friction but I've said that before. That's a general statement of course, Wis is not fool enough to tell anyone how he obtains his information. But if your members aren't all of one mind it creates an atmosphere in which information can be leaked, not necessarily in terms of spying but people often say more than they intend when venting. Again, a general statement, but something to bear in mind.

For myself if I want to know something I just ask. It's amazing how often I get an answer. In fact you've been known to try that one yourself. :D

Mind you some of the oldest tricks are still the best. This really happened ... but not here

Me: Oh well now that you guys are allied to XXXX
Opponent: How did you know that?
Me: Well ... if I didn't already I do now.

Was I gaining information or hiding that I already knew from other sources?
Well ... that's for me to know and you to find out. :p

DeletedUser

I know firequeen, but still, those are direct quotes from our circs, it is clearly a spy.

DeletedUser

And wis, you say we are dirty players, this is a freaking shame, why can't people just play the damn game right?

Dirty players not what i was implying or intending for post in all honesty it was created with tongue in cheek humour as most of my posts are as for spying i would not say the player who told me the info above was spying this person or persons where just venting there frustration at being told to attack villas 90hrs away for what gain..

realistic chances of taking a villa that far away not very high especially with quality of attacks coming in.

90hr attack difference between a noble and ram is probably 18hrs at a guess so you send fake trains that are easily spotted thats a fail straight away.

My point is and always will be you let some of your members down you took idc players in after you where attacking them then recruited some due to there treatment by said tribe then you turn friendly with those same players by attacking us you split our focus no doubt south Vs storms 2 tribes north Vs ISDC that is our tribe situation the biggest winners in this is isdc you as leaders know this but you have made a weak decision you had opportunity to push home your advantage by going after isdc and us in the south but i feel you think your tribe members arnt upto it which is a shame as i reckon some are...

I have openly spoken to a few of your members since you guys formed so i don't think my opinions are hear say maybe you should listen to those smaller voices now and again...

and i do :truelove: you all ;)

DeletedUser3141

It's annoying as hell when you have an information leak however it occurs so I sympathise ... up to a point. As the underdogs in this though it has to be a bit limited. It isafter all turning into a 3v1 match right now.

Your strategy could prove effective ... if less than sporting. We'll have to see. I can see an alternative strategy of course. Actually three possible strategies. Some more sporting than others. At the end of the day though (cue sepulchral voice) there can be only one. :D

Mind you we haven't really learned anything that wasn't apparent from the incoming.

DeletedUser

We Can`t get too pissed off, this is where mass recruiting gets you.

DeletedUser3141

Indiscriminate recruiting is asking for trouble I agree.

Recruiting former opponents can work though. It depends on the individuals but if a conflict has included mutual respect and there is no competing loyalty then there is no reason not to do it.

DeletedUser

Your strategy could prove effective ... if less than sporting. We'll have to see. I can see an alternative strategy of course. Actually three possible strategies. Some more sporting than others. At the end of the day though (cue sepulchral voice) there can be only one. :D

Firequeen, you are definitely on the mark here. Of course, there are plenty of courses we could have taken. There are plenty of future options available also. I believe there is a lot of fight left in w6. I hope not, but I think there is.

And Wis - I highly doubt that when your tribe needs a decision made, that you go to each individual and ask what works best for them. If we had six members like ISDC that would be easy, but we don't. Sometimes you need to make a decision that is for the greater good. It is unfortunate sometimes, but it is life (and Tribal Wars).
Anyone and everyone has a right to disagree with me. Sometimes they do. And anyone and everyone has the ability to talk to me about it. The two of you can both attest to that. =P

DeletedUser

Yes trust me, lots of people disagree with menace all the time, but he LOVES getting mail.

DeletedUser

Lolz @ Menace i don't ask peoples thoughts as i don't decide the future of this tribe i am a mere protagonist with a trolling nature tribes jester and noobish sniper in all honesty i am surprised i am still here.

Getting back to the post and reason for it (no not to say you have spies)
Oh and Apoc you where spot on about mass recruiting but anyway i digress where is the declaration all i wanted was a declaration from you guys and yet i still don't see it please please please declare already i like seeing the pretty war stats.

if you don't declare i will refuse to enter this war so :p

aggressor should always declare we did on your buddies so you should on us 1 final note can you please stop sending random attacks from 90hrs out at me i get excited incoming then see its 4 days away

DeletedUser

Blue and Menace are sheer dictators it`s not good for first timers to be leading a tribe without taking input :p

Last edited by a moderator: