Storm Declare on Nomo

DeletedUser

Blue and Menace are sheer dictators it`s not good for first timers to be leading a tribe without taking input :p

Hmmm i have spoken to the menace seemed a decent enough guy although pressure of a tribe can change ppl...

Blue no ingame contact although after spy gate i still keep getting messages from hardcore storm players (no there not spying) and more careful of what they say :rolleyes: still not happy about Blues op or the do or leave attitude but i guess they will Rim there own tribemates if they don't follow orders tut tut tut

:att:Loving the 90hr 4 Sec Trains:att:

DeletedUser

James, your a snake, don't talk, and wis, I have my reasons for doing everything that i do

DeletedUser

James, your a snake, don't talk, and wis, I have my reasons for doing everything that i do

We all have our reasons just some leave a better taste in the mouth than others you do whats best for your tribe in your opinion i don't dispute that just saying sometimes those reasons better suit the minority other than the majority as i see you are prepared to sacrifice your smaller players troops and nobles so your so called bigger and better players can take advantage of it i understand this reasoning and have seen it many times over many servers and worlds just because i don't agree with it doesn't mean it don't or won't happen elsewhere.

just expected more i guess from Storm family but i guess i didn't know you guys to well till recently.

DeletedUser

I don't like traitors

To be honest, he WAS kicked off his account. That's a kind of extreme approach to him, especially if all he did was disagree and argue with sir Menace and other leadership. I would have kept him around, even if he was a pain- sometimes the opposite opinions can point out flaws in plans that you might miss over your same-sidedness.

But then again, you guys are leadership, not me ;)

DeletedUser

We`ll see what happens with their little op without a declaration, i guess we weren't supposed to see those trains coming from 100 hours :(

DeletedUser

Mash, that is not all that he did, but I really don't want to go into details of that on the public forums. And james, what does a declaration mean anyways? Here is something you might remember
<table class="vis" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">
</td><td>We both know what is going on, just too lazy to declare so here it is.</td></tr></tbody></table>
From when IDC declared on us, it means absolutely nothing.

DeletedUser

XKillzone was kicked from the account by the owner of the account, not by me. Though, I admit - I was REALLY GLAD when he told me he was going to kick him off.
He was not kicked for disagreeing or for arguing, either. There were two main things, I think, that led to his removal by Apoc (though only Apoc could confirm for sure). They were:
1) Editing and deleting player's posts in our forums, both from our tribe and other tribes, which led to the removal of Apoc's privs.
2) Intentionally sending nukes and nobles at a player with which we still had a NAP, with full knowledge of that NAP.

Just to clear that up a bit. =)

DeletedUser

Gotcha. Blue, I think they want a declaration because then the in-game war program will track statistics and other data.

DeletedUser

Gotcha. Blue, I think they want a declaration because then the in-game war program will track statistics and other data.

Part of it is that yes the main reason for me is that its respectful to declare war on a tribe its the TW way but i guess i am old school where that is concerned not many decent or respectful players about anymore

DeletedUser

Part of it is that yes the main reason for me is that its respectful to declare war on a tribe its the TW way but i guess i am old school where that is concerned not many decent or respectful players about anymore

IMO, its not less than this...

..when wolves are hunting , do they bark first before biting? rawr!

DeletedUser

If NoMo wants to declare on us, they have the ability to do so. If you do not want to...you'll just have to wait until we do. =)

DeletedUser173

Well seeing as attacking a tribe is considered an act of war, you have already declared war, it's just that you are all too lazy to make it official.