Storm Declare on Nomo

DeletedUser173

"NoMo was getting wrecked before, now FUV is getting wrecked."

And you guys call me a liar, geez...

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
1 STORM 1.822.118 226 98 2.3 39.823.981 23.380.692
2 NoMo 1.769.051 223 339 0.7 32.587.174 108.287.992
3 VOID 692.259 89 34 2.6 13.080.871 6.170.876
4 FU Voi 256.126 32 60 0.5 4.065.330 14.025.449

Ratios are a good way to look at it.
VOID = 2.6
STORM = 2.3
NoMo = 0.7
FU Voi = 0.5

"Wrecked" is a relative term, of course. However, it is obvious who is having more success, right?

DeletedUser3141

Well yes and you evidently meant 'wrecking' very literally.

Interesting strategy.
Sending cats AFTER nobles is slightly odd, although of course I wouldn't have known that if I hadn't taken it back again.

Of course that op of yours also provided quite a bit of interesting information. LOL everything is a source of information, even how people post on here.

DeletedUser3453

Well yes and you evidently meant 'wrecking' very literally.

Interesting strategy.
Sending cats AFTER nobles is slightly odd, although of course I wouldn't have known that if I hadn't taken it back again.

Of course that op of yours also provided quite a bit of interesting information. LOL everything is a source of information, even how people post on here.

Even with all the "information" we are giving you. I highly doubt you will/would many any use of it.

DeletedUser3141

Well you'll hav to wait and see or just get Ice to ask his spy for the inoformation.

Btw you should be careful walking around with your nose that high in the air ... you'll walk into something.

DeletedUser3453

Well you'll hav to wait and see or just get Ice to ask his spy for the inoformation.

Btw you should be careful walking around with your nose that high in the air ... you'll walk into something.

Well, hopefully I'll walk into your villages ;).

DeletedUser173

Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
1 STORM 1.822.118 226 98 2.3 39.823.981 23.380.692
2 NoMo 1.769.051 223 339 0.7 32.587.174 108.287.992
3 VOID 692.259 89 34 2.6 13.080.871 6.170.876
4 FU Voi 256.126 32 60 0.5 4.065.330 14.025.449

Ratios are a good way to look at it.
VOID = 2.6
STORM = 2.3
NoMo = 0.7
FU Voi = 0.5

"Wrecked" is a relative term, of course. However, it is obvious who is having more success, right?

Out of curiosity... how many villages have former storm members taken from us? Oh that's right, Option C is the only person doing anything...

Void vs Fu Void with forever is 60:32 conquers. Option C vs Fu Void is 29:8.

The only person that should deserver any credit right now is Option, if you were to remove him, the stats would be 31:24 which is barely making progress, especially while your tribe is on the offense.

Moral of the story is - Former storm members think that by joining a tribe better than them (yes, ISDC is better than you guys were) and then claiming the credit of the other tribe's conquers as their own proves that Storm is good. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3007

i love how you guys can even make excuses for loosing lol

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity... how many villages have former storm members taken from us? Oh that's right, Option C is the only person doing anything...

Void vs Fu Void with forever is 60:32 conquers. Option C vs Fu Void is 29:8.

The only person that should deserver any credit right now is Option, if you were to remove him, the stats would be 31:24 which is barely making progress, especially while your tribe is on the offense.

Moral of the story is - Former storm members think that by joining a tribe better than them (yes, ISDC is better than you guys were) and then claiming the credit of the other tribe's conquers as their own proves that Storm is good. :rolleyes:

Which thread are you even reading? It's like you reply to a post you made up in your head. Nowhere has anyone from STORM claimed credit for options conquers, option is a great player and deserves the stats he has, no one has taken credit for his hard work.

Moral of the story is - You should probably read posts before replying to save yourself from making more pointless posts. :smack:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser173

Saying that it's still storm...
It's exactly like it was before with STORM and S2orm bar the name.

Menace confirming that...
As Bitter already said - we are essentially the same two tribes with different names.

"Us" implying that you had something to do with it...

And if recaps don't count towards nobles, then neither do the villages that you failed to keep.
Can't really say that you guys conquered more villages than us.

You recapped most of them :/

"And 'we' pulled it back" You didn't do anything, you and all the new storm members haven't even contributed to the effort against us, but you'll try to twist more stats again, so I'll lay it out for you.
Actually the 48 hour stat period ended with Void up 1 I believe, the stats posted by mash were accurate at the time, however the day had not ended and we pulled it back.

Conquers:losses

Ice Cold - 10:6
Option C - 29:8
Shibbi - 5:1
Tankz - 4:2

ISDC members account for 44 conquers and 15 losses. What does that mean? That the new storm recruits account for 16 conquers and 17 losses. I suppose a thank you is in order to the new members to ISDC since they're working to keep stats even.

At Ice Cold - I'm not making excuses for losing, you are on the offense and gaining villages, you are technically winning right now. I'm simply tired of menace and tankz trying to pretend that they're contributing.

DeletedUser

Oh Who Am, give them some credit. Storm is contributing greatly.

http://us6.tribalwars.us/public_report/09b018c86c57d59f367e0d5fe6a4aeff

09b018c86c57d59f367e0d5fe6a4aeff

DeletedUser

We haven't abandoned STORM as i said it's as it was before with a name change and 4 new players.

Full quote that you decided to pick and choose from, the four other players are obviously ISDC members, you even accused me of manipulation a couple of posts ago. :rolleyes:

Menace says essentially, referring to "4 new players".

Yes "we" pulled it back, last time I checked Option was a member of Void hence the "we". :truelove:

Also that's what you interpreted the "us" to be, however you were not the one to make that post and i can indeed confirm that the "us" meant Void. :)

Game is tribalwars not solo wars, Void are beating Fu Void and thats all that matters thus far.

However I am surprised at your sudden turn to praising option, last week this thread was all about how ice and option are liars blah..blah.

"but you'll try to twist more stats again"

Again with the manipulation, would you care to explain how there has been any stat manipulation or do you think that if you say something enough it will make it true?

What does "technically winning" even mean :confused:

Edit - Also Mash if I was you I wouldn't get on these forums discussing contribution, curt actually sends his nukes out unlike some. ;)

DeletedUser3141

That suggests we need one and I wouldn't say that was true.

More like you would need an excuse NOT to.

I do have to wonder what all the chest beating is about though.

curt does? Hmmmm
Seems to me that a few players may have had 'assistance' in sending.

DeletedUser173

Full quote that you decided to pick and choose from, the four other players are obviously ISDC members, you even accused me of manipulation a couple of posts ago. :rolleyes:

I'm just gonna stop arguing with you now, you clearly have no common sense. That random quote you decided to bring up wasn't even mentioned in my post. :smack:

DeletedUser

So Bitter, you are fine with an attack like that. That's perfectly acceptable. Perhaps I should show you Papa C's 2 day long trains?

Besides, this proves my point that Void is using Storm. AS of when I left, islah had been sitting curtjet, so I assume that is still the case. If so, then Void is using Storm's troops (stupidly, I might add) to do their dirty work.

I am not agreeing with Who Am, because I have been getting incoming from other players. They are contributing, it's just a matter of how effectively. But yet again, you take a swipe at me. It's a reoccurring theme in this thread: Respond by saying Who Am is saying random stuff, and/or Mashman doesn't contribute. Because we haven't heard these things enough times in the past 3 days.

DeletedUser

I'm just gonna stop arguing with you now, you clearly have no common sense. That random quote you decided to bring up wasn't even mentioned in my post. :smack:

The quote you used was me explaining the relationship between Void and Storm which didn't have any relevance to your point about me saying that Void is Storm (which I didn't). I was pointing out that in fact had you read the thread you would have seen the post I quoted in which I explain Void isn't just STORM, hence my point still stands even if i did make the mistake of thinking that you used the same quote as i did.

Mash if your going to bring up contribution in terms of STORM then of course I'm going to bring up your contribution. I feel like I've said this before somewhere but don't throw stones in glass houses. To clarify I am fine with an attack like that as at least the troops are getting used.

Also Who AM I like that you just dismiss the other points. You should be a politician.

Edit - Fire please quote as to what your referring to as I don't really know and don't want to make a mis informed reply, also this isn't chest beating just a nice discussion about statistics and whats happening atm. :truelove: Furthermore I'd like to refrain from discussion about breach of rules, if you have a problem with sits that you think are breaking the rules take it up with the mods.

DeletedUser173

The fact is that you say "Full quote that you decided to pick and choose from..." then you quote a piece of a quote I never mentioned, not even the full quote which you claimed it to be.

And if you want to get technical, you don't defend a point you've made when no valid arguments are presented to dispute my points. Of course you probably don't know the first thing about debating, so I would appreciate if you stopped telling me I didn't know how. Personally I hate arguing based on irrelevant tiny things like the definition of "US".

Summary of what I said - "Ice and Option aren't making a big deal out of your lead, and they have the most significant contributions. You're not even contributing, so why do you keep butting in on how well you guys are doing?"

DeletedUser3007

lol dam guys, we can argue about semantics all day. who is really right, who is wrong? who really cares?
you know what, its amusing just keep posting nonsense lol.
lets keep arguing about who argues the right way.
maybe we can argue about why hot dog buns are sold in packs of 8, and hot dogs in packs of 10. now this is something id like to hear a good heated debate about!