Storm Declare on Nomo

DeletedUser

Bitter, Storm and S2orm shared basically every forum. Void and Storm shared one. That nobody posted in. It was NOT the same.

DeletedUser173

Wow, you're tribe is screwed if no one posts in your "most important forum"

DeletedUser

I just implied that his post about the forum was wrong, are you actually reading the thread? That was a bit of a pointless question, I thought I made myself obvious enough?

DeletedUser

As Bitter already said - we are essentially the same two tribes with different names.

Who Am, you asked about being half-allies - that is not the case. Please, show me an example of a tribe that doesn't eventually have inactive players internalled. Perhaps you think it would be a better strategy to let our enemies take those villages instead?

Firequeen, I agree with you again, at least to an extent. There are lots of people who accidentally leak lots of information, and that doesn't make them spies. It does, however, still cause issues, regardless of whether it was intentional or not. However, I would not consider the forwarding of circular mails, especially those with OP targets and times, to be leaking. *That* is spying.

For some reason, you guys from NoMo/Fu Voi want to point fingers at T4, Ice, Option, or me, or whoever, and tell us that we have done something wrong.
Of course, you are all allowed to have that opinion. We are allowed to disagree. In addition, so are all the members of STORM who are still standing by our sides fighting.

You can complain that you don't like our tactics. You can whine that it isn't fun for you. You can cry about anything you like.

Clearly, you don't like us. I have an idea - let's fight.

DeletedUser

As Bitter already said - we are essentially the same two tribes with different names.

(facepalm)

For some reason, you guys from NoMo/Fu Voi want to point fingers at T4, Ice, Option, or me, or whoever, and tell us that we have done something wrong.
Of course, you are all allowed to have that opinion. We are allowed to disagree. In addition, so are all the members of STORM who are still standing by our sides fighting.

For Some Terrible reason people like to think they are always right, it's just human nature but sometimes things that are done are completely wrong, in fact you should have completely disbanded Storm and played it straight up instead of creating a basher tribe OR Merged Ice and his nubs into you :p

Clearly, you don't like us. I have an idea

I Dont hate most of you, But i'll tell you the truth. I really hate two of you ;)

DeletedUser3141

Who Am, you asked about being half-allies - that is not the case. Please, show me an example of a tribe that doesn't eventually have inactive players internalled. Perhaps you think it would be a better strategy to let our enemies take those villages instead?

Firequeen, I agree with you again, at least to an extent. There are lots of people who accidentally leak lots of information, and that doesn't make them spies. It does, however, still cause issues, regardless of whether it was intentional or not. However, I would not consider the forwarding of circular mails, especially those with OP targets and times, to be leaking. *That* is spying.

You can complain that you don't like our tactics. You can whine that it isn't fun for you. You can cry about anything you like.

Clearly, you don't like us. I have an idea - let's fight.

Who said it isn't fun for us?
Sure it isn't much fun when you deliberately act to isolate a single player so you can bully them. Even some of your own members backed off in disgust. That is not the current situation though.

Yes we object to how some people are playing. Take a look at how much you guys are going on about what you assume Caratacos did and then look at how Ice and Option C play this game. Since the current complaining is about spying, you might look at the thread in which Ice is actually boasting about his spying activities. He has also publicly admitted to lying and manipulating others to get his 'fun', certainly he and Option will cheerfully backstab anyone as has been demonstrated.

Now are you telling me that you WOULDN'T object if you were on the receiving end? I'm pretty simple in my approach to this game for the most part, you will get back what you offer. That doesn't mean not fighting, just mutual honesty and goodwill.This is the thing you see, of the 4 former members of ISDC nobody has an issue with 2 of them because they HAVE played honestly so far as we know. The other two have proved they do not know the meaning of honesty or loyalty.

DeletedUser

Are you talking about when we nobled you when you were not a part of STORM? Is that the supposed bullying? You were not in our tribe therefore free to noble, end of discussion. You really need to drop the victim card every single time you post it's getting ridiculous. As i said earlier we are not complaining that Caratacos was spying or leaking info, merely pointing out that we believed he had and the move to fu voi wouldn't do much to put that suspicion to rest now would it?

Whilst in STORM we had every circular mail forwarded to the enemy, ops were disclosed to said enemy, but nah that's not dodgey play at all from the guys at NoMo who play with "mutual honesty" and "goodwill". :rolleyes: It's a part of the game from both sides. Now let's move on and let our nukes do the talking.

DeletedUser3141

Ohhh DO give it a rest.
I'm not a victim because I'm still here. What you mean is you HOPED you could bully me. That was the reason for the peace agreement you made. But then anything is ok in your book as long as it works to your advantage isn't it? I've known that for a long time. Actually to be fair you pretty much said that yourself.

To tell you the truth I'm even wondering if you'd already cooked up a deal with Ice and co as far back as that. But to come back to the point you are the ones going on and on about Caratacos and your assumptions. Look a bit daft if you discover that not only were they not spying but we are getting information from Void won't you? :p

Either spying is just a part of the game or it isn't. Personally I'm not too keen on it and would never ask someone to act as a spy ... but neither will I clap my hands over my ears if it's offered. Of course nor would I boast on the externals about my spying activities as your leader does.

Now then let's just get on with this.

Btw I was truly sorry to see Blue quit. He was good fun.

DeletedUser

Lol. I keep trying to!

Every time I agree with someone on here, they just keep arguing anyway. I feel like, "But, uhh...I said you were right...hmmm..." ;)

DeletedUser3141

Yeah, I miss Blue. I hope he is doing well. :)

Lol. I keep trying to!

Every time I agree with someone on here, they just keep arguing anyway. I feel like, "But, uhh...I said you were right...hmmm..." ;)

LOL
Yes I HAVE noticed you agreed with me on several occasions and considered commenting but wasn't sure it would be well received. :p

I'm pretty good natured as a rule but the things that do bother me bother me a LOT. My mother was a redhead, I didn't get the hair ... just the temper. :D

DeletedUser3007

Name 1 thing he's said that was a lie :p

ive seen all of your chats going back a long ways. everything you all said.

who am thinks hes the best defender on this server.. lol sad boy. best as in you chose to stay up til 3am for snipes lol? your entire tribe including yourself, fought me while i was alone and yous still didn't get by me.

kero is seen as a nice innocent always the level headed one. commented about wanting to shoot me. silly girl, you couldn't even hold your own account, you take over 2nd rank account and what direction does that go in? DOWN DOWN DOWN! at one time, our 2 accounts were in a race for 100 villages. LOL still not there yet? wow.

wis, another player playing an account given to him, cuz you were rimmed by the player you now call "night" coplaying on your account.

mash and tacos, 2 very useless players, 1 useless account. the other day you were pissed i made you look bad in the forum. remember you convo in your tribe chat? "dam i have to think of something to say to ice cold"

all you players do is talk nonsense and point the finger. funny how there is a justification for all yous do. but its not right for anyone else to do.

its not ok for storm to be lead by void, but its ok for nomo to be lead by fuvoi
its not ok to noble barbs. but it is ok for smash to noble them, even when more than 85% of your nobles are internal and barbs. at least 75% of the villages i nobled i cleared, or fought for. look at your captures smash.. how many enemy conquers? i conquered more enemy villages than you have villages.

and this guy...
I Dont hate most of you, But i'll tell you the truth. I really hate two of you ;)

hate over a video game? you guys are pathetic!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This Guy :eek:

I thought i was a bit more special then that, guess i was wrong. :rolleyes:

A Video game is a good way to show the real character of a person, especially one as social as tribalwars. When people are rude to you and show complete disrespect that is why you tend to dislike them and calling me pathetic would be a reason i would dislike you I don't mind your cats however ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

LOL

Like I said, while others are attacking one person on the assumption of them spying you are boasting about it. But there again you also lie so my guess is you have much less than you would like us to think.

Yes, there was a lighthearted exchange in which I actually said that I wouldn't pay airfare for the purpose. Well .... I wouldn't. :D

Jake you were never fighting alone ... but I was. That also wasn't what you were saying when you wanted to get your hands on the account for your mate. Sure I got gangbanged by two tribes so I lost a lot ... but I'm still here and don't think I did such a bad job for my first time playing TW. I was also playing solo which didn't help.

Nor do I think you can reasonably poke fun at people successfully defending by staying up late ... if that's what's happening when you don't have to because of coplayers.

You seem pretty bitter yourself but you've been using people ... including me. You might think it's fun but others see it differently. You can fight with people and stay friends but if you abuse their friendship or trust then it changes, remember games are played by real people regardless of whether it is played online.

It isn't hate Jake. People are just fed up because you aren't playing the same game we are. That has it's downside though since it will tarnish any victory and have an impact on playing any future worlds.

In reality you've done me no real harm even in game terms, I'm happy with the outcome. That wasn't your intention though, you just think nothing matters because it's online. Well that's up to you but it's no good being like that then wondering why other players don't have agood word to say about you.

DeletedUser3007

i didn't bother reading your posts :)
im sure its more excuses or finger pointing lol