Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

RPT has alot of players 1k points+ and not even farmed 1k villages..

Majority of the +1k players on this server does not have Plunderer 3.

Besides, there are all sorts of things wrong with using that metric to measure skill.

DeletedUser

Majority of the +1k players on this server does not have Plunderer 3.

Besides, there are all sorts of things wrong with using that metric to measure skill.

Whats wrong with that?
If you dont know how to farm, to get in good resources then you dont have alot of troops with that kind of points. Witch means you stand no chance!
And those 1k players you talking about, dont have a chance either :)

DeletedUser

Whats wrong with that?

1. Between Plunderer 2 and 3 there is quite a range. Two players both with only Plunderer 2 might have had an entirely different amount of villages plundered.
2. Plunderer only measures the amount of villages farmed, not how many resources were farmed. You can farm a 26pt player next to you 1000 times and not nearly get as many resources as someone who has farmed the right barbs only 100 times.
3. Some players are in much busier areas than others. If you are right in the core it is very difficult to find villages that you can farm and get a lot of resources from. While that means that you cannot build as many troops, it doesn't mean that you are an unskilled player.
4. Sending and resending LCs every 15 minutes out to farm takes TIME not SKILL. The real notch of this game is being able to be a high level player without being online 24/7. Selective is farming is a much better show of potential than mindless farming.

Those are the things that are wrong with your metric. Its pretty clear to me that Plunderer alone is meaningless when determining player potential. This means your prediction is just as meaningless.

DeletedUser

This it's about top 10 tribes not why rpt players don't have Plunderer stage 3.

DeletedUser

We're debating tribe skill metrics. This is clearly on topic.

DeletedUser

1. Between Plunderer 2 and 3 there is quite a range. Two players both with only Plunderer 2 might have had an entirely different amount of villages plundered.
2. Plunderer only measures the amount of villages farmed, not how many resources were farmed. You can farm a 26pt player next to you 1000 times and not nearly get as many resources as someone who has farmed the right barbs only 100 times.
3. Some players are in much busier areas than others. If you are right in the core it is very difficult to find villages that you can farm and get a lot of resources from. While that means that you cannot build as many troops, it doesn't mean that you are an unskilled player.
4. Sending and resending LCs every 15 minutes out to farm takes TIME not SKILL. The real notch of this game is being able to be a high level player without being online 24/7. Selective is farming is a much better show of potential than mindless farming.

Those are the things that are wrong with your metric. Its pretty clear to me that Plunderer alone is meaningless when determining player potential. This means your prediction is just as meaningless.

I didnt say it measure skill, but it sure does measure activity. And my experience tells me that activity is most important factor on TW nowadays.
This because alot of people know how to BT, snipe and send a 100ms train. If they dont know that, then they dont stand a chance.
Activity then is very important, specially in beginning.

It's also about mathematics, start count my friend and you'll see why people are like 1m before you in farming! :)

DeletedUser

Haris,always it's about activity and experience..The other players are just for farming ! To be farmed i mean :D

DeletedUser

Am 3 nobili, ce conducator de trib doreste sa-l innobilez? Sa fiu eu noul stapan al vechiului lui trib . As dori daca se poate ,sa innobilez un conducator de trib din topul celor 10 .

I have 3 nobles that tribal leader wants to ennoble? I be the new master of his old tribe. I would like if possible, to ennoble a tribal leader in the top 10.

VIVA LA RUSIA....hahaha

DeletedUser5213

We shall see in 2 weeks or so time where everyone stands, I image the standings will be vastly different.

DeletedUser

I didnt say it measure skill, but it sure does measure activity.

1. You implied it measures skill when you responded to BAD Champ about RPT being 'noobs'. As far as I know, 'noob' is a description of skill, not of activity.
2. I gave you reasons for why I think skill is more important than 15-minute-farming-groups, but the only counter argument you give me is that 'you experience tells you that activity is the most important factor'. We can't have a discussion if that is how you ground your points.

DeletedUser

1. You implied it measures skill when you responded to BAD Champ about RPT being 'noobs'. As far as I know, 'noob' is a description of skill, not of activity.
2. I gave you reasons for why I think skill is more important than 15-minute-farming-groups, but the only counter argument you give me is that 'you experience tells you that activity is the most important factor'. We can't have a discussion if that is how you ground your points.

You still dont understand mate :) if you dont know how to farm the best, then you dont have a future.
Not even 1k villages plundered = you dont know how to farm= you stand no chance. Get it? :)
This also means, if you dont have time to farm as you should then get a CO or you'll get problem.
I know for fact that alot of people have more then 2k LCs at this point, and maybe around 4-5k axes. This you CANT have with 100 plundered villages, or not 1million yet farmed.

You get the point, therefore RPT aint have no future and thats why BAD Champ told us they were noobs and I told that he was right!
And also, if you didnt get that yet BAD Champ is in RPT him self, and is just sarcastic about it but I wasnt!

And can tell you now, there is only 2 tribes in this world atm worth mention, RawR and SnobsR. Both small amount of players who dont want to hug them selves to victory.

DeletedUser

You still dont understand mate :) if you dont know how to farm the best, then you dont have a future.
Not even 1k villages plundered = you dont know how to farm= you stand no chance. Get it? :)
This also means, if you dont have time to farm as you should then get a CO or you'll get problem.
I know for fact that alot of people have more then 2k LCs at this point, and maybe around 4-5k axes. This you CANT have with 100 plundered villages, or not 1million yet farmed.

You get the point, therefore RPT aint have no future and thats why BAD Champ told us they were noobs and I told that he was right!
And also, if you didnt get that yet BAD Champ is in RPT him self, and is just sarcastic about it but I wasnt!

And can tell you now, there is only 2 tribes in this world atm worth mention, RawR and SnobsR. Both small amount of players who dont want to hug them selves to victory.

You would obviously say that your own tribe is the best ;)

DeletedUser

Hello there

RawR and Snobs look pretty decent, with few but apparently very active members. Are they by any chance pre made? And never underestimate family tribes, as sometimes quantity bulldozes over quality in TW!

On another matter, I am being attacked by a barbarian village, which I find extraordinary, perhaps because I have not played since W4 of the .net server. Is this normal? Can barbarians farm you on the American server? :confused:

DeletedUser

Hello there

RawR and Snobs look pretty decent, with few but apparently very active members. Are they by any chance pre made? And never underestimate family tribes, as sometimes quantity bulldozes over quality in TW

On another matter, I am being attacked by a barbarian village, which I find extraordinary, perhaps because I have not played since W4 of the .net server. Is this normal? Can barbarians farm you on the American server? :confused:

Hahaha no I don't think so , a player probably attacked you and then he restarted ?

DeletedUser

Hahaha no I don't think so , a player probably attacked you and then he restarted ?

Not sure, but I cleared the ville just in case barbarian zombies might start ravaging it. In the end it was an odd spearman, risen from the dead :/