Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

Chimps 4 the Win.

Chimps has some rly good players from other Worlds who play undercover on us 15

DeletedUser5264

i don't understand why ya' all say that chimps is a very good tribe and they will stand against all. how many of you guys check the twstats to see how are they on map??? they are not close to each other and that will be their main problem ;)

I agree with U 100%

Look the map guys

http://prntscr.com/3d9wtp

They have 11 players who are far away from the rest Tribe.

They play on K44 & K54

From my Knowledge i have never seen a Tribe plays on 2 different conTinents and have succeeded.

That's their mistake..

And i think that when noblemen come up. They will have problems..

DeletedUser

there are some who arent in their area thats true.
BUT everybody has the perfect area for growing
i dont want any tribe member in my 15 x 15 cause then we would farm the same barbs and that sucks.

DeletedUser

Chimp's spread is large indeed to cover ground, tightly knit tribes yes maybe stronger in their area but their area alone.

DeletedUser724

there are some who arent in their area thats true.
BUT everybody has the perfect area for growing
i dont want any tribe member in my 15 x 15 cause then we would farm the same barbs and that sucks.

I agree, i like room to grow and a closely knit tribe makes growing hard.

DeletedUser

{RF} is fairly spread out throughout K44 although we did have a member spawn in K45. We might begin to open up and look for new members but our recruitment is extremely strict.

DeletedUser

1 day before BP expiration:
RankTribe namePoints of the best 35 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1Chimps10.66711.8584029640296
2FaSt9.97110.9924027540275
32HARD9.38410.3214025840258
4~TRA~9.2819.9904025040250
5~DR~9.15610.0584025140251
6RPT9.0309.7934024540245
7DRAGON9.0049.5213825138251
8SW8.9809.8284024640246
9LOAD8.6449.4164023540235
10VgF8.5049.3444023440234

1: Chimpanzees - My tribe, no comment. You be the judge.
2: FaSt - It's their in the name, they're fast but not as fast as rank 1, but let's see if they will accelerate
3: 2HARD - Got some good players in there, sitting comfortably in 3rd, they may move up to number 2 imo.
4: ~TRA~ - They house good players but still hold some junk in their trunk. Will they drop them for more potent players?
5: ~DR~ - I'm unfamiliar with them but I suspect they have a few good players but they're a mystery to me.
6: RPT - Well well... So they've given themselves title according to which country they live in, bad call, mostly Romanian players.. Go home! (jk).
7: DRAGON - Another tribe with the word Dragon.. Hmm I can't pick out any key players there that are renown so I'll let you predict their fate and the only tribe in the top 10 without 40 players, they must be selectively recruiting which may work well for them.
8: SW - Nope, can't really see any famous faces..
9: LOAD - Um.. who?
10: VgF - "Virtus Gloria... blah blah blah... we play on as a family." *facepalm*

Sorry it's not an insightful top 10 but I'm quite plain and matter of fact here, elsewhere I'm just a nutter.
+rep if you like, leave signature etc.

Thank you and take care.

DeletedUser5264

Do not look only the tribes on top 10....

There are tribes who are rank 25-50 and are playing at the rim ...of their continent and they are good...!

U ARE LOOKING ONLY THE POINTS AND THA IS NOT GOOD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do not look only the tribes on top 10....

There are tribes who are rank 25-50 and are playing at the rim ...of their continent and they are good...!

U ARE LOOKING ONLY THE POINTS AND THA IS NOT GOOD

Thread is about the top 10 tribes...

When these good rim tribes move into the top 10 then they'll be worth talking about here :p

DeletedUser

St. Valentin you shouldn't be here venting at me when this is top 10 tribe thread. I don't care what goes on rank 15 or below, ranks 11-15 I look at but I don't pay great deal of attention.

Bad Champ I was joking :) TW is a game of diversity so we embrace players coming here, I'm not even American myself.

DeletedUser5487

Chimps has several former winners both .net and .us playing on new accounts or trying out .us, should be a tribe based off 7-10 players performance but if like normal no doubt the favorites

DeletedUser5264

Ι am trying to tell you that you only look the points in tribes

So i think that you believe that...

POINTS WIN WARS

DeletedUser2349

Ι am trying to tell you that you only look the points in tribes

So i think that you believe that...

POINTS WIN WARS

You are missing the point entirely. Everyone knows that half of the current top ten tribes aren't going to remain there. Realistically tribes haven't even been created yet that will fill the top ten.

However, none of that matters because the specific topic of this thread is top ten tribes. If you don't want to talk about the current top ten tribes than don't post.

For my analysis: I am faily new to .us worlds so I don't know any players or accounts by name really. Therefore I can't pick out which tribes are immediate favorites based on past worlds. I will say this though; the top ten tribes all have at least 36 members. As a result I do not find any of them impressive. The US servers are pretty small so I doubt any of them are premades that truly have 30+ members that started the world in that tribe. I think it is way too early to be recruiting that much since BP just ended. So I will conclude that at least 8 of the top 10 will fall out in the next month or so.

DeletedUser

I will agree that some are going to drop rank but if they do, they wouldn't be so much of a target and can rise again later.

DeletedUser5490

Why does everybody know that Chimps are Pointwhores ? :(
We don't farm much we prefer buildings!

UQzdtRi.png

DeletedUser3741

-cause of fame* your a chump! everyone knows it :p

at least i hope im not the only one that knows it o_O